unknown soldier vs punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaggy binx
fight takes place in washington dc punisher gets 30 mins prep time since u.s. gets homefield advantage

Mindset
Why are you giving Punisher prep?

Prep-Man
what has unknown soldier done? hear the book is really good.

shaggy binx
Originally posted by Mindset
Why are you giving Punisher prep? u.s. lived alot longer and went through way more than 1war and has homefield advantage

shaggy binx
Originally posted by Prep-Man
what has unknown soldier done? hear the book is really good. weapons and explosives expert, expert h2h combatant, master of disguise and impersonation fought in every war since ww2, facilitated hitlers suicide

gobstakid777
i guess i'll give it pun.that junk when nick whatever descerated his families bodies can not be equalled in terms of badassness

Prep-Man
Originally posted by shaggy binx
weapons and explosives expert, expert h2h combatant, master of disguise and impersonation fought in every war since ww2, facilitated hitlers suicide

it seems he has the ability to turn analyze combat situtations to a t and turn it to his advantage. i might give this to unknown because of experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.