Squirrel Girl Vs. Anyone you can think of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
For those not in the know, Doreen Green is Squirrel Girl. She is a mutant. Her powers are enhanced agility and strength, enhanced vision and smell, buck teeth powerful enough to chew through would, prehensile squirrel tail, sharp claws on fingers and retractable 2-inch knuckle spikes, lips that taste like hazelnuts, and an ability to communicate with squirrels. She also carries around a utility belt full of bags of nuts she calls "nut sacks".

In the past she has soundly beaten MODOK, Deadpool, the real Dr. Doom, Terrax, Mandarin, and Thanos to name a few.

discuss.

galactusischere
SG has beaten THANOS??
didn't know that
and what level specificaly??

cause there are the cosmic beings, sky fathers, demons, elder gods, cosmic cube beings and so on that are all more powerful(u said anyone u can THINK OF)

Mindset
Squirrel Boy

Spire
Damn, with a powerset like that...

psycho gundam
protege

Mshinu
The Adamantium Nut

Darth Jello
Well, I've only read a couple of her appearances and in a couple, she accidentally beats someone, in others, she beats the crap out of someone off panel, but yeah, she's taken out Thanos before.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mshinu
The Adamantium Nut i have two of those

Mshinu
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i have two of those

I hear Magneto is out to get you....

Bouboumaster
Rulk

jalek moye
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Rulk
they would stalemate

Juk3n
Batman with Prep.
Longshot all day.
Howard the Duck.
Scooby-Doo.

They all take her.

KingD19
This is Spite whoever you put her up against.

Galan007
Originally posted by Darth Jello
She also carries around a utility belt full of bags of nuts she calls "nut sacks". http://i25.tinypic.com/sv2txj.jpg

Survivor19
Disagree. Nobody can be prepared for the squirrel agility.

Wrong. Squirrel Girl doesn't needs luck. She eats nuts. And that's her own words.

Good call. Quack-fu can prevail...

How exactly will he fight her? By running from Tippy Toe?

Endless Mike
No one can beat her. Squirrel Girl is really TOAA in disguise, in fact she bosses him around. You know how TOAA represents the Marvel editorial staff?

Squirrel Girl really exists in their offices and tells them what to do.

Konton
Eternity?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Konton
Eternity?

Eternity is Squirrel Girl's *****

Dr Will Hatch
Michigan J Frog

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by jalek moye
they would stalemate

You think?! Not when the all mighty Loeb is involve!

SamZED
Chuck Norris maybe? Rulk is actually a zit on Chuck's beard..

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl took Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick to the face and laughed

SamZED
That's not possible, Chuck's foot is 10000000 times harder than adamantium. He stopped the Juggernaut with a kick.

Endless Mike
Yet he still lost to Squirrel Girl. She could stop the Juggernaut with less than a thought, and break adamantium by breathing too hard.

Squirrel Girl is the most powerful character in fiction. Canon.

dmills
Mighty Mouse

Darth Jello
The new testament was mistranslated. Jesus will not come back as a lion, but as a squirrel.

gobstakid777
one of steven segal's mary-sue characters can take her

SamZED
Originally posted by Darth Jello
The new testament was mistranslated. Jesus will not come back as a lion, but as a squirrel. Tippy-toe? Jesus is her sidekick?

XanatosForever
scans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.