Sabertooth vs the GROWING GAUNTLET!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
current, cl15 sabes with adamantium. standard GG rules--the instant one is in trouble, the next comes in. to help avoid instant ko's this time though, 2 people start the match against sabertooth. when THEY are in trouble, 1 comes in, and so forth . . .

how far does he get?

match starts with sabes facing:

catwoman and blackwidow. when they are in trouble or one is ko'd then . . .

1. ra's al ghul
2. deadshot
3. joker
4. lady shiva
5. bronze tiger
6. nightwing
7. bane (fully juiced)
8. silver samurai
9. mercury
10. azrael
11. midnighter
12. hawkman

how does it take to put him down?

~The Wickerman~
what equipment do the people in the gauntlet have?

nicamarvin
stops at 7

leonidas
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
what equipment do the people in the gauntlet have?

as always, it's standard, typically shown equipment.

Juk3n
Clears, taking the most damage at Midnighter, but his healing factor is too great, and damage soak too high for any of these guys to cause serious lasting damage, espeially becaue he'll never be facing more than 2 of these guys at once. Walk in the park for serious team wreckers like Sabes.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by leonidas
10. azrael
11. midnighter

I can't say for sure how far he would go, but THAT would be a monster of a tag team for anyone to have to face.

MA_GUY
sabretooth is going down

jinzin
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
I can't say for sure how far he would go, but THAT would be a monster of a tag team for anyone to have to face. Agreed.

I think Sabe's MIGHT start having trouble at Samurai, I don't think Azrael or Midnighter are going to do much more than annoy Sabretooth, but they will make it quite difficult.

Don't know how he'd fair against hawkman, depends on how he's fighting.

MA_GUY
sabretooth is one touf n!gga now am sain but his ass is coward he is afraid to fight most of the times so he goes down

jinzin
Originally posted by MA_GUY
sabretooth is one touf n!gga now am sain but his ass is coward he is afraid to fight most of the times so he goes down

What the f**k?

is that why he actively went to hunt down a wendigo, and why Sasquatch noted that he wanted to hunt prey greater than himself to prove a point?

Why he went after Sinister knowing fullwell that he had an entire gang of supermen at his command, and knowing how Sinister owned him in his classic days?

Why he picks fights with groups of people at a time, or opponents like the Pheonix. Why he made Omega Red haul ass?......

Yikes man...

MA_GUY
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

is that why he actively went to hunt down a wendigo, and why Sasquatch noted that he wanted to hunt prey greater than himself to prove a point?

Why he went after Sinister knowing fullwell that he had an entire gang of supermen at his command, and knowing how Sinister owned him in his classic days?

Why he picks fights with groups of people at a time, or opponents like the Pheonix. Why he made Omega Red haul ass?......

Yikes man...

too many questions son now am sain? lets smoke some weed dow

leonidas
What the f**k?

Yikes man...

ignore is your friend . . . smile

at the least, should you feel for whatever reason inclined to reply to him before he is banned, do me a favor and don't quote that imbecile. the only thing more offensive than his language, is his use of the english language in general . . . looking at it it hurts my eyes.

anyway, i thought he had a chance to clear but the last 3 could take a majority from him, imo.

psycho gundam
^ STFU

stops at seven or eight since unlike the first six, death's head won't be taken down by a claw swipe to the torso/head region. (not killing opponents for him is less likely than outright eviscerating them)

minion's going to be a major problem, and IF sabertooth is somehow able to down him, venom will jump in and stall him long enough for minion to get up, walk over to the corpses of the downed characters and start downloading.

hard stop at 8 for sure.

jinzin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ STFU

stops at seven or eight since unlike the first six, death's head won't be taken down by a claw swipe to the torso/head region. (not killing opponents for him is less likely than outright eviscerating them)

minion's going to be a major problem, and IF sabertooth is somehow able to down him, venom will jump in and stall him long enough for minion to get up, walk over to the corpses of the downed characters and start downloading.

hard stop at 8 for sure.

laughing out loud

What the f**k?

Where the hell do you see Death's head OR Venom in this gauntlet list?

LMAO, I guess if they're hiding in there somewhere Sabes doesn't have a chance at clearing this.

psycho gundam
oops, i wrote that in the wrong thread, then noticed i used sabretooth's name.....

embarrasment

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
oops, i wrote that in the wrong thread, then noticed i used sabretooth's name.....

embarrasment

laughing

keep the growing threads straight man! big grin

leonidas
what's the limits of mercury's morphing? i'd think she'd have a decent shot at doing a lot of damage to sabes but my knowledge of her is a little limited.

Digi
I don't think Azrael or Midnighter are going to do much more than annoy Sabretooth

lol, wut.

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
lol, wut.

i don't know why i find 'wut' funny . . . but i do. big grin

jinzin
Originally posted by Digi
lol, wut.
What I mean is that they are going to be bounding around making hits on him but ultimately his durability and healing factor are simply too much for them to overcome, even at that point in the fight. All they can do is buy time.

leonidas
wasn't azrael's sword shown to be pretty potent? i'd need to go back and check. haven't read the azrael stuff since it first came out . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.