Omega Red vs the GROWING GAUNTLET

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
all the same rules--the instant someone is in trouble the others follow in order. OR gets full use of his powers. starts 2 vs 1 and proceeds from there.

match starts OR vs echo and grifter

from there:

1. wildcat
2. red hood
3. x-23
4. shang-chi
5. creeper
6. victor mancha
7. death's head
8. venom
9. tombstone
10. iron fist
11. gorgon
12. classic ghost rider (blaze with hellfire, no penance stare)

standard gear for everyone. how many does it take to put him down for good?

MA_GUY
nIgga red cant win boy

Juk3n
GR or clear

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas
all the same rules--the instant someone is in trouble the others follow in order. OR gets full use of his powers. starts 2 vs 1 and proceeds from there.

from there:

1. wildcat
2. red hood
3. x-23
4. shang-chi
5. creeper
6. victor mancha
7. death's head
8. venom
9. tombstone
10. iron fist
11. gorgon

Is this original Death's Head?

I dunno, he'll probably get at LEAST that far. Depending on if he can use his death factor energy draining on Venom he'd get up to Gorgon before being turned to stone. If his drain doesn't work then he won't get past Venom. Which would be a badass fight btw.

MA_GUY

from there:

1. wildcat
2. red hood
3. x-23
4. shang-chi
5. creeper
6. victor mancha
7. death's head
8. venom
9. tombstone
10. iron fist
11. gorgon

yo son you put iron fist so far above my manshang chi? n!gga GTFO

Juk3n
Originally posted by MA_GUY

thats because Fist explodes locomotives while amped

MA_GUY
Originally posted by Juk3n
thats because Fist explodes locomotives while amped

thats some racist sh!t son he put iron fist above cuz he be white and shang chi be ch!nk n!gga racist son

leonidas

it's not in order of power.

and yes jin, it's classic death's head.

The Nuul
Socks and trolls are so lame these days, byeee.

leonidas
thats some racist sh!t son he put iron fist above cuz he be white and shang chi be ch!nk n!gga racist son

congrats on having the lowest IQ in the forum! eek! that's a pretty prestigious award, and not one easily given. for winning, your prize package includes being reported AND placed on ignore! not bad for a couple posts worth of work dipsh!t and thanks for playing. smile

MA_GUY
congrats on having the lowest IQ in the forum! eek! that's a pretty prestigious award, and not one easily given. for winning, your prize package includes being reported AND placed on ignore! not bad for a couple posts worth of work dipsh!t and thanks for playing. smile

n!gga you talk that sh!t to my face n!gga a swe a woop yo head over da street son yo internet thug n!gga

leonidas
Originally posted by jinzin
Is this original Death's Head?

I dunno, he'll probably get at LEAST that far. Depending on if he can use his death factor energy draining on Venom he'd get up to Gorgon before being turned to stone. If his drain doesn't work then he won't get past Venom. Which would be a badass fight btw.

i'd think at least death's head, though i'm not sure if he'd ko mancha before DHI came in. personally, i could see mancha and DHI taking him out since neither would be affected by pheremones and mancha has some decent output. regardless, i think this duo is where the numbers advantage would start to take effect. i don't see him clearing it.

meant to ask--how long does it generally take the pheremones to work on an opponent? i didn't think thet were instant kills . . .

jrodslam
Sigh. Wtb a mod?

Edit: I think Red makes it to 7. If he gets past, he stops at GR.

psycho gundam
edit

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
edit

not minion bro--DH1. minion would certainly take sabes 1on1. heals at least as well, uber long range firepower AND near-cl100 strength with a few very solid speed feats. DH1 is much weaker though, but still pretty powerful. sabes could probably take a decent majority from him, though digi might be able to make a case otehrwise. i've read DH1 stuff, but not nearly as much as i've read DHII stuff.

leonidas
not minion bro--DH1. minion would certainly take sabes 1on1. heals at least as well, uber long range firepower AND near-cl100 strength with a few very solid speed feats. DH1 is much weaker though, but still pretty powerful. sabes could probably take a decent majority from him, though digi might be able to make a case otehrwise. i've read DH1 stuff, but not nearly as much as i've read DHII stuff.

you can't edit after i respond! mad

i presume you saw it's DH1. big grin

jinzin
i'd think at least death's head, though i'm not sure if he'd ko mancha before DHI came in. personally, i could see mancha and DHI taking him out since neither would be affected by pheremones and mancha has some decent output. regardless, i think this duo is where the numbers advantage would start to take effect. i don't see him clearing it.

meant to ask--how long does it generally take the pheremones to work on an opponent? i didn't think thet were instant kills . . .

Well in one of the early X-men issues, Omega Red dropped multiple members of the X-men in seconds using his pheramones, shit, Wolverine didn't even last that long in that issue. I seem to remember him dropping Jubes and maybe beast in a few seconds as well.

Right, before his death, Omega Red had the C-Synth so I would guess his abilities would be at their peak.

I agree though, DH is definitely where things get hairy. I just don't know if DHI was really that much more daunting an opponent than Tony's IM armor.

psycho gundam
not minion bro--DH1. minion would certainly take sabes 1on1. heals at least as well, uber long range firepower AND near-cl100 strength with a few very solid speed feats. DH1 is much weaker though, but still pretty powerful. sabes could probably take a decent majority from him, though digi might be able to make a case otehrwise. i've read DH1 stuff, but not nearly as much as i've read DHII stuff. sorry, edited.

but anyway, death's head I was a transformenrs villain, and was strong in the 100 ton bracket. (minion did kill him iirc)

omega red would still have problems with him since his death factor, spores, and tendrils wouldn't be as effective on him like they would be on a truly living being.

Digi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
sorry, edited.

but anyway, death's head I was a transformenrs villain, and was strong in the 100 ton bracket. (minion did kill him iirc)

omega red would still have problems with him since his death factor, spores, and tendrils wouldn't be as effective on him like they would be on a truly living being.

DHI may have had Class 100 strength when he was enlarged to Transformers size, but did nothing beyond maybe a 50 ton range (and even that is generous) once he left the Transformers-verse and was in mainstream Marvel.

And yes, Minion rocked him.

The Nuul
DH should be up a lot more, that where Red stops.

Only DH and GR beats Red, maybe Venom if its Brock.

Digi
Originally posted by jinzin
I just don't know if DHI was really that much more daunting an opponent than Tony's IM armor.

He's not. Most versions of IM > DHI. DH actually fought IM 2020, and seemed to have the advantage. But Im didn't fight brilliantly either, given his power set.

leonidas
that remote armor that OR was fighting wasn't all that powerful either. it'd be close. it might be DH1 but it wouldn't be easy imo. either way, i don't think OR gets clear but it may take the last few together to ensure a clean kill.

jrodslam
^ Leo, i think that Remote armor was an exact replica.

leonidas
Originally posted by jrodslam
^ Leo, i think that Remote armor was an exact replica.

hmm, could be. been a while since i read that arc. either way, i never liked that armor incarnation and don't really recall it having very many good feats. could be wrong though. erm

leonidas
does anyone have any reason to think the pheremones would or wouldn't work on venom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.