Ok I got a problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TommyKang
....Well i got the star map everywhere but korrbien and i killed brandon on kassheyyk (sorry if i spelled it wrong) . so i get on the ebon hawk and start to go to korrbien . theres a mini clip and carth says "My old mentor " Or something like that and i get pulled in with the tractor beam Then i hear the music from the endar spire with the screen black . so i come back like an hour later and it's the same . Why?

mattatom
Originally posted by TommyKang
....Well i got the star map everywhere but korrbien and i killed brandon on kassheyyk (sorry if i spelled it wrong) . so i get on the ebon hawk and start to go to korrbien . theres a mini clip and carth says "My old mentor " Or something like that and i get pulled in with the tractor beam Then i hear the music from the endar spire with the screen black . so i come back like an hour later and it's the same . Why? Your disc is screwed or your console is.

Advent
It's probably glitched. I'm not sure if you've already tried to reload an earlier save, but if not, you should. If that fails, it's possible your disc needs cleaned. srug

truejedi
That is glitch from KOTOR sometimes, always happened to me on the ebon hawk. The only thing missing is the picture. The rest of the game is playing. Just reload your last load point.

TommyKang
When i reload i hear the music off the ebon hawk . and my saves don't work

TommyKang
When i reload i hear the music off the ebon hawk and the screen is still black

Red Nemesis
Do you have any earlier saves? Have you restarted your computer?

If y/ then try reinstalling it. Alternatively: Start a new game. Mine does this sometimes but restarting the game is usually enough.

TommyKang
What the f**k?

Lord Lucien
My favourite glitch was the clone Zaalbars. I had about 20 of them at one point, and they were blocking the exit, so I couldn't leave the ship. Had to start a new game.

truejedi
couldn't you shoot them? i don't remember, was that one of those games where you could shoot your teammates? i've been playing all three fallouts for the last 6 months, and you can kill your npc's there. I don't remember with KOTOR.

Lord Lucien
KotOR's RPG system was different from Bethesda's. They actually had to be enemies in order to fight them.

mattatom
I Love Bethesda. Purely for the Elder Scroll games, recently picked up Elder Scrolls Arena. (First one) smile

Red Nemesis
I did not like Morrowind or Oblivion. AT ALL. sad

mattatom
Morrowing tried my patience with the literal five minute loading screens and the fact you couldn't hit a mud crab with a claymore if you were sitting on top of it. BLASPHEMY! Why didn't you like Oblivion?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I f*cking loved Oblivion. ALL OF IT. big grin Yeah, that game's awesome.

Wolverine2179
Fallout 3 = win.

REXXXX
This is not a problem to be solved in the Star Wars forum. There is a 'Game Help' thread in the Video Games forum. Go there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.