Shin Akuma VS Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sappho
Yes, some of you are probably thinking "this has been done before". It has, but it was much different. Im changing it enough so that i think it will be aloud.

Kratos, with blades of athena, typhons bane (air propelled bow and arrow), atlas' quake, icarus' wings, and rage of the titans. NOTHING ELSE. I dont want someone saying something about the boo, the golden fleece, souls, or some other shit, because its not aloud.

One other thing, kratos has the durability of when he was in god form, i.e when he got thrown through the building by the collosus and was pretty much unharmed. He does not have the strenght or anything else from when he was a god, just durability.

VS

Akuma, who has the ability to shin when ever he wants. There has been some very *small* debate over wether gouki's island busting feat was true, las time i checked people used it as cannon, so it's also cannon for this match.

Fight will take place in a giant forest, first one to k.o or kill the other wins.

ScreamPaste
The island busting /was/ vague, but something bad did happen to it, that much is obvious.

Imho, Kratos wins due only to the Typhon's bane, getting close to Akuma = insta failure.

Sappho
well isnt gouki open to long range too, like with hadokens?

ScreamPaste
Hm, in this case a Shin Gouki could pretty much rape Kratos is those hadoukens are anythign like his epic island breaker. But I doubt they are... Hm /consider. How destructive/fast are the hadoukens?

Sappho
I dont think they'd be anywhere near as strong as his punch, im just sayin that they both kinda got long range in there arsenal. Still, need someone to come in with hard facts to know who's gonna win. cus god kratos durability can take a LOT.

NemeBro
Hadoukens are about as fast as a bullet I believe.

As for damage, I really do not know.

What Gouki does have though is movement speed to close the distance.

Sappho
Close the distance, yea, then kratos has reactions, his blades to maybe block one of goukis shots, and can atlas quake to make things even more confusing for him.

SuperLuigi
how will he hurt kratos who has his god durability?

ScreamPaste
Gods in GoW can be killed by less than it takes to sink an island, that much is obvious.

Phanteros
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Gods in GoW can be killed by less than it takes to sink an island, that much is obvious. If you have a weapon effective on them that is. the Hydra Kratos fought was Island sized.

NemeBro
This isn't God Kratos so it is irrelevant.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by NemeBro
This isn't God Kratos so it is irrelevant.

he said he has the god form durability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.