Batman vs the enhanced Marvelites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
1.Nightcrawler (no teleporting but keeps his enhanced agility)

2.Mystique

3.Nick Fury

4.Gambit

5.Bishop

6.Bucky

7.Kraven

8.Blade

9.Cable (No tp but gets his tech-organic enhancements)

10.Black Panther

Everyone gets their favourite melee weapon if they have one, no projectiles. Remember this is melee , no powers except physical enhancements. And excuse the order of the combatants if it's not totally accurate.

Digi
Mystique loses, and Bucky. maybe Fury and BP. The rest beat him in a non-prep scenario.

ExodusCloak
I think Mystique could give him problems with her super-morphing. She'd do better then Fury anyway.

Juk3n
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I think Mystique could give him problems with her super-morphing. She'd do better then Fury anyway. if it's morphing to heal, then it's not allowed, she is however agile/flexible to an enhanced degree that would stay.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Juk3n
if it's morphing to heal, then it's not allowed, she is however agile/flexible to an enhanced degree that would stay.

This kind:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=412297&pagenumber=1

Konton
Originally posted by Juk3n
if it's morphing to heal, then it's not allowed, she is however agile/flexible to an enhanced degree that would stay.

Her healing isn't in her control...
So are you saying she doesn't get her HF?
Can she still shift her organs to protect them?
She IS able to take nearly fatal stabs from Wolverine and keep fighting.

I say Mystique should take it. She's to versatile and is good enough in h2h to take him.

I say her 4 armed two faced form could snag the win in any case. =p

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.