Michael Myers vs Jacob Goodnight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Jacob Goodnight(Kane from the See No Evil movie) moves to Haddonfield, IL...into Mike Myers old place. With townsfolk disappearing, they assume Michael Myers has come home.

Eventually, Michael does return...and when he walks into his old home...he discovers Goodnight there. They both battle it out....which one is the last monster standing?

Round 1. Original Myers.

Round 2. Rob Zombie Myers.

gobstakid777
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
these clips say it all.myers wins both rounds

Tattoos N Scars
Goodnight has a size advantage..and maybe even a strength advantage on the original Myers. Current Myers and Goodnight are about the same size.

If Goodnight grapples Myers with that hook...he's gonna throw him around.

gobstakid777
like i said.look at the clips

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by gobstakid777
like i said.look at the clips

I looked at it..but, it's just a music video.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I looked at it..but, it's just a music video.
do u no what rickrolling is?

Kaibs
OG Michael wins no matter what. As for gimp Michael he also still wins. Goodnight isnt nothing to even being close on either of their levels. You might wanna pit him against maybe Jason at best.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Kaibs
OG Michael wins no matter what. As for gimp Michael he also still wins. Goodnight isnt nothing to even being close on either of their levels. You might wanna pit him against maybe Jason at best.

Nah, actually i think Jason wreck Myers. I see Goodnight and Myers about even.

gobstakid777
Nah, actually i think Jason wreck Myers. I see Goodnight and Myers about even.
nah.mike would've easily survived the fall that killed goodnight

Tattoos N Scars
nah.mike would've easily survived the fall that killed goodnight

I'm sure Goodnight isn't dead...they're talking about a sequel of that movie.

gobstakid777
I'm sure Goodnight isn't dead...they're talking about a sequel of that movie.
well until that comes out, goodnight is offically dead.so yea..

Kaibs
Just becuase you see it doesnt make it true. I am not going to thrash you for your opinion, but you are sadly wrong on so many levels its an epic fail.

gobstakid777
Just becuase you see it doesnt make it true. I am not going to thrash you for your opinion, but you are sadly wrong on so many levels its an epic fail.
well that still only puts him in a stalemate.He might be able to overcome original mike. RZ mike,he has no chance in hell of actually beating him

Tattoos N Scars

I can say ditto on your part. Myers has done nothing to show he's on Jason's level. When Myers takes out elite soldiers like Jason did in Jason X...get back to me.

Kaibs
I can say ditto on your part. Myers has done nothing to show he's on Jason's level. When Myers takes out elite soldiers like Jason did in Jason X...get back to me.

LOL Jason X wasnt even in canon. That's not even Jason. That's jason with ****ing Cybernetic enhancements.

Kaibs
well that still only puts him in a stalemate.He might be able to overcome original mike. RZ mike,he has no chance in hell of actually beating him

Reverse that statement and you're right.

Tattoos N Scars
LOL Jason X wasnt even in canon. That's not even Jason. That's jason with ****ing Cybernetic enhancements.

Dude, you're an intransigent moron...it is canon. He killed those ****in' soldiers before the upgrade.

Kaibs
You're joking? You ****ing dumbshit. I was going to be nice to your ignorance on the subject but now that you want to talk like a big guy I will not mind making you look like a ****tard. The last Jason movie that was CANON to the series was Jason Goes To Hell. Do you understand that? It's called JASON GOES TO HELL. Look it up on IMBD its a real movie. Jason X is in the future known as 2010. The Government "catches" him. The government didnt even know about his ****ing existance in the actual storyline. See this is how you know you have no god damn idea what you're talking about. Next thing you will say is Freddy vs Jason was totally canon as well right? Cause Jason killed a bunch of teenagers it was totally apart of the Friday the 13th Series. You pissant do your research before you try saying some shit that you have no idea about. And also speaking of which. How many times has Jason actually died? MANY ****ING TIMES. Michael Myers? ZERO.

Kaibs
sdjlkfjsdfsdfs

Tattoos N Scars
You're joking? You ****ing dumbshit. I was going to be nice to your ignorance on the subject but now that you want to talk like a big guy I will not mind making you look like a ****tard. The last Jason movie that was CANON to the series was Jason Goes To Hell. Do you understand that? It's called JASON GOES TO HELL. Look it up on IMBD its a real movie. Jason X is in the future known as 2010. The Government "catches" him. The government didnt even know about his ****ing existance in the actual storyline. See this is how you know you have no god damn idea what you're talking about. Next thing you will say is Freddy vs Jason was totally canon as well right? Cause Jason killed a bunch of teenagers it was totally apart of the Friday the 13th Series. You pissant do your research before you try saying some shit that you have no idea about. And also speaking of which. How many times has Jason actually died? MANY ****ING TIMES. Michael Myers? ZERO.

Dude, shut up before I find you and slap the piss out of you. It is apparent you know...JACK SHIT. It is canon...do your own ****in' research and you'll find it out. Jason X is part of CONTINUITY...future CONTINUITY...but, CONTINUITY nevertheless. You can't pick and choose what YOU think is CONTINUITY.

Also....do you know what a RETCON is? Apparently not. If Friday the 13th movies were continually made after Jason Goes to Hell...then, apparently Jason's DEATH was RETCONNED....say it with me.....RETCONNED. Jason either escaped Hell, or it is retconned to never have happened...since Jason returned for Part Ten. You must be retarded or somethin' to not understand this.

Same as in comics...Doomsday killed Superman, but Superman's death was retconned...he never died...he's back now...and you think Superman's current titles aren't CONTINUITY???? Grow a brain moron!!!

gobstakid777
yea.uh freddy vs jason is toatlly canon.chronologically it's jason goes to hell,fvsj,and then Jason X so you really don't know what you're talkng about.

Kaibs
Umm no its not. Its a crossover. Crossovers are generally not canon to a original storyline. You have no idea what you're talkin gabout.

Nemesis X
Umm no its not. Its a crossover. Crossovers are generally not canon to a original storyline. You have no idea what you're talkin gabout.

Uh...Freddy vs. Jason is canon. Did you not watch what happened after the credits were done rolling in Jason Goes to Hell? After the credits, it showed Freddy's glove rising out of the dirt, grabbing Jason's mask, and dragging it into the ground.

gobstakid777

dude really.listen it goes like this
JGTH-Jason,well,goes to Hell
FVSJ-Freddy ressurrects Jason from Hell to do the stuff.If the end is to be believed,Jason is back in action
JX-Jasons 5 year romp after FVSJ had not gone unnoticed,which is why the military comes and captures him,and the plot goes on from there
dude I'm like the biggest slasher fan besides my bro big grin ,so i know what I'm talking about

Nemesis X
dude really.listen it goes like this
JGTH-Jason,well,goes to Hell
FVSJ-Freddy ressurrects Jason from Hell to do the stuff.If the end is to be believed,Jason is back in action
JX-Jasons 5 year romp after FVSJ had not gone unnoticed,which is why the military comes and captures him,and the plot goes on from there
dude I'm like the biggest slasher fan besides my bro big grin ,so i know what I'm talking about

I agree with this. Just because it's a crossover doesn't mean it can't be canon. It's ridiculous that some people can't see this. Even Jason, Wes Craven, and Ronny Yu (the director of the movie) said it's canon. What else is surprising is that even the comic book series Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash is canon as well.

Getting back on topic, I believe that Myers will take down Goodnight since Myers has better feats than him.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I agree with this. Just because it's a crossover doesn't mean it can't be canon. It's ridiculous that some people can't see this. Even Jason, Wes Craven, and Ronny Yu (the director of the movie) said it's canon. What else is surprising is that even the comic book series Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash is canon as well.

Getting back on topic, I believe that Myers will take down Goodnight since Myers has better feats than him.
yea.the OP said they're makin another see no evil,however wikipedia told me this "In an interview, when asked about a second See No Evil film, star Kane said "It's been talked about," but no actual statement from the writers has been made."so yea.until sumthin offical comes out,Jake is still dead.and Mike would've survived the fall that killed Jake.not to mention the vast strentgh and durability feats Mike has despite bein smaller, i mean Mike takes this HARD.It's like he's fighting Leatherface.Easy win for Mike

Kaibs

Show me this. Where Craven and Yu said its canon. You show me this in an actual interview then I'll retract everything I have said, and admit im wrong. Same goes for Jason X. Please show me an interview where the creator says its Canon.

Kaibs
Because heres some proof on my side anyway.

http://www.1000misspenthours.com/reviews/reviewsn-z/freddyvsjason.htm

http://horror-movie-a-day.blogspot.com/2009/02/freddy-vs-jason.html

http://nightmareonelmstreetfilms.com/nightmarefaq.html

As for Jason X. Apparently for some reason they did make it Canon to the series. And since I cant find anything to back it up i'll accept it as canon and just go by my statement of it making absolutely no sense at all.

golem370
Classic Michael was a powerhouse as well. He ripped a guys face off. He drove his thumb threw somebodies forehead. He busted threw a hospital door thats like 4 inches thick. He walked threw a glass door. He broke the back of a cop folding him into. Old Michael is as strong or stronger then current.

NemeBro
You gotta love the shenanigans of internet tough guys.

gobstakid777

As for Jason X. Apparently for some reason they did make it Canon to the series. And since I cant find anything to back it up i'll accept it as canon and just go by my statement of it making absolutely no sense at all.

kaibs.dude.come on cuz. confused

Kaibs
You havent supplied me with anything of the sort. So until I see where supposedly Wes Craven says that it's canon I am not going to see it as canon. I have accepted that Jason X is canon however. So there's no Kaibs Dude Comeone. At least I've supplied proof on my end to defend my statement.

gobstakid777
You havent supplied me with anything of the sort. So until I see where supposedly Wes Craven says that it's canon I am not going to see it as canon. I have accepted that Jason X is canon however. So there's no Kaibs Dude Comeone. At least I've supplied proof on my end to defend my statement.
alright.where does he say fvsj is not canon

Kaibs
Read the links. I've supplied proof on my end.

gobstakid777
Read the links. I've supplied proof on my end.
i'm too lazy.summarize them for me.unless they say craven said fvsj was not canon i don't see ur arguement

Nemesis X

You call the first two links proof? Neither said the movie isn't canon so why did you bother posting those? The last link may not have added Freddy vs. Jason in the question "What's canon in Nightmare on Elm St?" but he didn't say Freddy vs. Jason isn't canon so this argument is still up and running.

gobstakid777
You call the first two links proof? Neither said the movie isn't canon so why did you bother posting those? The last link may not have added Freddy vs. Jason in the question "What's canon in Nightmare on Elm St?" but he didn't say Freddy vs. Jason isn't canon so this argument is still up and running.
this is wat they say
really kaibs?this is ur proof?
dontgetit

Tattoos N Scars
Freddy vs. Jason is canon. Actually, Jason X is technically the most current Jason. At the time of Jason X's release, Freddy vs Jason was already given the green light. FvJ occured prior to the events in Jason X...and at some point later..by 2010...Jason was captured and put in a criogenic state.

Both movies are indeed canon.

Davis Bloome
Exactly. Both movies are meant to be canon, which was even said by the writers of the script, Shannon & Swift, who said they didn't want to screw up either backstory, so it was always meant to be canon.

As for this fight, Michael Myers will destroy Jacob Goodnight, who is essentially a Jason clone without the hockey mask.

And I must say that some of the people here severely underrate Michael's abilities. Let's look at everything he's been through:

In the first movie he was shot six times and fell off a balcony, and in a matter of seconds he was up and moving. He was shot in the eyes in part two as well as blown up, and he still came back in part four, where he survived a car crash, and was shot multiple times by a squad of police officers, in addition to being ran over by a car prior to that. In part five he was one again shot quite a few times, and beat with a 2x4 by Loomis. For part 6, I'm not entirely sure of his feats as I haven't seen it yet, but next is H20, in which he was stabbed multiple times & cut deep in the chest with an axe, but none of this slowed him down. I've forgotten practically everything that happened in Halloween: Resurrection after the first few minutes but I remember him being electrocuted and being alive at the end. In RZH, even though he's human, he was shot four times, stabbed, and he kept coming back for more. Not going to spoil RZH2 so I won't list any durability feats from there.

Going by this, Michael has been through a hell of a lot in his movies, just as Jason. Both are killing machines, so to undermine either is very illogical. And the reason Michael has never died and came back is because they could never kill him, which says a lot about his durability.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Exactly. Both movies are meant to be canon, which was even said by the writers of the script, Shannon & Swift, who said they didn't want to screw up either backstory, so it was always meant to be canon.

As for this fight, Michael Myers will destroy Jacob Goodnight, who is essentially a Jason clone without the hockey mask.

And I must say that some of the people here severely underrate Michael's abilities. Let's look at everything he's been through:

In the first movie he was shot six times and fell off a balcony, and in a matter of seconds he was up and moving. He was shot in the eyes in part two as well as blown up, and he still came back in part four, where he survived a car crash, and was shot multiple times by a squad of police officers, in addition to being ran over by a car prior to that. In part five he was one again shot quite a few times, and beat with a 2x4 by Loomis. For part 6, I'm not entirely sure of his feats as I haven't seen it yet, but next is H20, in which he was stabbed multiple times & cut deep in the chest with an axe, but none of this slowed him down. I've forgotten practically everything that happened in Halloween: Resurrection after the first few minutes but I remember him being electrocuted and being alive at the end. In RZH, even though he's human, he was shot four times, stabbed, and he kept coming back for more. Not going to spoil RZH2 so I won't list any durability feats from there.

Going by this, Michael has been through a hell of a lot in his movies, just as Jason. Both are killing machines, so to undermine either is very illogical. And the reason Michael has never died and came back is because they could never kill him, which says a lot about his durability.

True, Michael is very durable. However, do you believe Michael could survive being blown up the way Jason was in part 9...Jason Goes to Hell?

Davis Bloome
Well, Jason only survived because of the whole "I'll possess you" storyline, but it all depends on how advanced Michael's healing factor is. He could either be blown to bits and be dead for good, or regenerate and come back. Idk, really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.