Elektra and Daredevil vs Batman and Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
No equipment. Everybody is bloodlusted. CIS off.

snoopdogg
DC.

Juk3n
CIS-less, Elektra with TP, handles either Bats or Cassy.
Daredevil could hold either Bats or Cassy to a standstill at least, if not get 6/10 from either because of his radar and the lack of gear for bat duo. He's definetley the most agile here and prolly on par with Bats strength wise simply because of the way he uses his body over the roof tops. Elektra still does the most damage though and marvel take this. 10/10 each fight being very very hard.

Prep-Man
tough fight, but i'm siding with team bat.

Sasaraixx
Close fight, but I'd say team Marvel due to Elektra's TP.

Kris Blaze
She's going to use telepathy on the bat? no expression

Philosophía
Obviously.

Harbinger
Daredevil is the weak link, IMO. Team 2.

Konton
Originally posted by Harbinger

Are you... kidding?

BUSTER1
Marvel pairing for the win. DD is equal to Bats in fighting, but has the extra advantage of radar sense. Elektra can mind rape Batgirl, and take her out, while she is disorientated.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Harbinger

in what particular area?

occultdestroyer
Elektra mindrape FTW

Daredevil1
Elektra and Daredevil win. Not easily even with Elektra's mind abilities she no way easily decimates caliber fighters such as Batman or Batgirl.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Juk3n
CIS-less, Elektra with TP, handles either Bats or Cassy.
Not likely

Juk3n
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not likely

Actually it's quite likely, woulde you care to enlighten me as to a particular area of expertise/feat catagory (that would help under these circumstances) where either Batman or Batgirl trump Elektra?

iceman24567
Actually it's quite likely, woulde you care to enlighten me as to a particular area of expertise/feat catagory (that would help under these circumstances) where either Batman or Batgirl trump Elektra? Batman has resisted mind raping and mind control before threw sheer will power.

Juk3n
Batman has resisted mind raping and mind control before threw sheer will power.

cool, thats good, has he resisted it while being attacked and on the defensive by superhuman ninja who could kill him in 1 blow if he puts a foot wrong?

iceman24567
cool, thats good, has he resisted it while being attacked and on the defensive by superhuman ninja who could kill him in 1 blow if he puts a foot wrong? Yes it didn't work to well for him so he started wearing some anti tp head gear.

Konton
Yes it didn't work to well for him so he started wearing some anti tp head gear.

Personally, I say Elektra could take either Bat-person for the majority even w/o TP.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Konton
Personally, I say Elektra could take either Bat-person for the majority even w/o TP. Yes!

gobstakid777
Originally posted by snoopdogg
DC.

manx422
BATMAN b*tchslaps matt then rapes elektra

jinzin
Originally posted by manx422
BATMAN b*tchslaps matt then rapes elektra

Nah, that's just one of the illusions Elektra put in his head before Matty clubs him to sleep.

Eternal Idol
Elektra and Daredevil ftw.

manx422
batman defeat slump a life without body
elektra is not even close to him

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Konton
Personally, I say Elektra could take either Bat-person for the majority even w/o TP. lol
w/o her mind tricks she gets pwn3d by either bat

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by manx422
BATMAN b*tchslaps matt then rapes elektra AND she likes it

thanos-prime
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
lol
w/o her mind tricks she gets pwn3d by either bat wrong

Wild Shadow
so many wrong answers and ignored facts about the characters...

matt/elektra ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.