Thor and Atalon vs WWH and Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Alright now this is a good one. We have Current Thor teamed up with a blast from the past and IMO the best villian ever, Atalon from the old Malibu/Ultraverse comics taking on WWH/WB and Sentry.

Master Court
Atalon? That's the gravity guy, right? Don't know much about him, but I know he can't hang with these guys.

Atalon's the first to go for many reasons, and then Thor loses against the odds.

Juk3n
Thor one shots Sentry, and then BFR'S Hulk, any hulk, doesn't matter all Hulks together, 1 by 1 BFR'd. They can't fly, so Hulk is about as useful as an arsehole on your elbow.

stick out tongue

golem370
Atalon- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/atalonuv.htm

dmills
Whoever said Atalon would be removed quickly needs to study up. He has AT LEAST WWH level strength combined with the ability to control/manipulate gravity and durability to survive a nuke.

dmills
Team one. Atalon literally caved in the faces of class 100 beings with his punches. Thor is Thor, nuff said.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Juk3n
so Hulk is about as useful as an arsehole on your elbow.
stick out tongue

I think sometimes an @sshole in my elbow would be pretty utile to be honest

Master Court
Originally posted by dmills
Whoever said Atalon would be removed quickly needs to study up. He has AT LEAST WWH level strength combined with the ability to control/manipulate gravity and durability to survive a nuke.

Yeah, well, I said I didn't know much about him.

book

Honestly, I have to say if they BFR WWHulk fast, Thor and Atalon take it.

If there's no BFR, first Sentry takes out Atalon with his speed and powerblasts, Thor brains Sentry with Mjolnir, and Thor and WWHulk keep fighting till the Earth pops. They take it to the moon and keep going until the moon pops. And they do that until they sort out their differences.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.