CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE!!!! THE OMEGA MUTANTS vs. THE HERALDS!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Vulcan, Rachel Summers, Iceman, Elixir, Storm(+ Magneto's Power),and X-Man, Cable(+ Iron Man's Hulkbuster)

vs.

Silver Surfer, Morg, Red Shift, Terrax, Nova (Frankie Raye), Stardust, Asgardian Destroyer( Yes he was a herald. look it up! lol), Hyperstorm(the "i wish" herald)

Who take this!?!?!?!?!?

Two Scenerios

1. They fight on an unbreakable planet the Size of Jupiter but with earth's gravity.

2. They fight in space on a moon made of solid adamantium.

Bouboumaster
Franklin Richards solo both team at the same time, if he's at full power.

Also, is it Rachel Summer as Rachel "The Pheonix Avatar"? If so, she stomp team 2 also.

The other Omega Mutants would get ass raped by the heralds.

Creshosk
Somebody's certainly butthurt. laughing

Wei Phoenix
The CAPS hurt so much.

Master Court
Minus Phoenix, the heralds win every time in a one-sided stompfest.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Master Court
Minus Phoenix, the heralds win every time in a one-sided stompfest.

lol. not at all.

Franklin Richards smack them all.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
lol. not at all.

Franklin Richards smack them all. He is no longer in the fight..

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Hitman911
He is no longer in the fight..

But Rachel still there.

kgkg
Heralds destroy the omega. This is spite really.

batdude123
Vulcan, Rachel Summers, Iceman, Elixir, Storm(+ Magneto's Power),and X-Man, Cable(+ Iron Man's Hulkbuster)

vs.

Silver Surfer, Morg, Red Shift, Terrax, Nova (Frankie Raye), Stardust, Asgardian Destroyer( Yes he was a herald. look it up! lol), Hyperstorm(the "i wish" herald)

Who take this!?!?!?!?!?

Two Scenerios

1. They fight on an unbreakable planet the Size of Jupiter but with earth's gravity.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/porters54/016-6.jpg

Hitman911
But Rachel still there. No pun intended but Rachel sucks. I'm sure Storm could shield them a lil. I'm not sure how long Mag's shield can withstand a cosmic barrage.

jrodslam
1. Storm with Magnetos power? Cable with Hulkbuster armor?What the f**k?

2. Its 7 vs 8.

3. And someone please correct me if im wrong cause its been a while since ive seen a list, but since when are Storm and Cable Omega Mutants?

Lostedge
1. They fight on an unbreakable planet the size of Jupiter but with earth's gravity.

Does it really matter where they fight? I mean if they fought on a planet made of jello, would it change the outcome?

I am going to go with heralds, because their powers do not change between useless and all powerful. For example Rachel has problem beating street thugs (even with phoenix force) and sometimes she is taking down Galactus and other cosmic beings.

Is Mister M, Darwin, Mysterious Fan Boy, Mad Jim Jaspers, Proteus, Mikhail Rasputin, New Sun, Marvel girl, Legion (or what was he called again - Xaviers son) included in Omega mutants? If they are then Heralds lose.

Originally posted by jrodslam
1. And someone please correct me if im wrong cause its been a while since ive seen a list, but since when are Storm and Cable Omega Mutants?

Cable could do pretty much whatever he wanted when he got rid of techno-organic virus in Cable & Deadpool.

Bouboumaster
No pun intended but Rachel sucks. I'm sure Storm could shield them a lil. I'm not sure how long Mag's shield can withstand a cosmic barrage.

Then, if Rachel suck, Heralds beats they're asses into pulp.

If Rachel isn't a threat, Surfer and Stardust are the only ones they need to destroy them, and maybe Red Shift as a back up. Asgardian Destroyer would be spite.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Lostedge
Cable could do pretty much whatever he wanted when he got rid of techno-organic virus in Cable & Deadpool.

Regardless of that, i still dont remember him being classified as an omega mutant.

Naija boy
All depends on Rachel. At her very best the heralds are done for. If not then the heralds thrash them badly

Creshosk
Originally posted by jrodslam
3. And someone please correct me if im wrong cause its been a while since ive seen a list, but since when are Storm and Cable Omega Mutants? Hyperstorm on the heralds is just as bad. seeing as how he is a mutant that wound up fighting Galactus. He was never a herald.

Hitman911
Does it really matter where they fight? I mean if they fought on a planet made of jello, would it change the outcome?

Both scenarios provide a serious power upgrade for Storm....

Peterlane
Vulcan solos 10/10

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Peterlane
Vulcan solos 10/10

http://www.icilevis.com/images/contenu/plus/897_465_310.jpg

Peterlane
How the hell are they going to kill Vulcan? a Galactus level being? Vulcan is the universe.

iceman24567
Team two stomps.

Peterlane
Why is that? They can't beat Vulcan

Bouboumaster
How the hell are they going to kill Vulcan? a Galactus level being? Vulcan is the universe.

Still, he got his face smashed by Black Bolt who is a little bit less powerful that a top herald. Like Surfer and Stardust, per exemple.

iceman24567
Why is that? They can't beat Vulcan Yes they can he has been beaten before. Alot of people in this thread would beat Vulcan.

Raptor22
heralds ftw. i see peterlane is still all up on vulcans nuts.

gobstakid777

I am going to go with heralds, because their powers do not change between useless and all powerful. For example Rachel has problem beating street thugs (even with phoenix force) and sometimes she is taking down Galactus and other cosmic beings.

Is Mister M, Darwin, Mysterious Fan Boy, Mad Jim Jaspers, Proteus, Mikhail Rasputin, New Sun, Marvel girl, Legion (or what was he called again - Xaviers son) included in Omega mutants? If they are then Heralds lose.

Hitman911
http://www.icilevis.com/images/contenu/plus/897_465_310.jpg partytime

Peterlane
Yeh how do they beat Vulcan? They can't

Mindset
Lol, why is Hyperstorm, a mutant who was never a herald, on the herald team?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Lol, why is Hyperstorm, a mutant who was never a herald, on the herald team? Because in the end he was Galactus' *****?

Mindset
That makes him a herald?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
That makes him a herald? I don't know maybe

Peterlane
Vulcan soloes

iceman24567
Oh shut your trolling ass up

Wei Phoenix

Since when? Gladiator beat Vulcan, BB beat Vulcan.

Hitman911
Vulcan soloes Vulcan sucks compared to ANY high level or mid tier herald....deal with it...

Peterlane
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Since when? Gladiator beat Vulcan, BB beat Vulcan.

Because they killed him right. BB got choked by a crispy Vulcan and had to commit suicide to take him down with him. Vulcan<=Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>High Heralds

kgkg
Vulcan<=Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>High Heralds Proof?

Hitman911
Vulcan sucks compared to ANY high level or mid tier herald....deal with it...

DarthZoom
HS and Vulcan stalemate. HS sucks infinite energy from hyperspace and Vulcan absorbs it.

If Rachel has Phoenix power then she takes the heralds. Other then that the Heralds crush the Omegas.

kakuzu
Heralds win with Hypserstorm. Hyper and Silver Surfer are there best bets. Is a win every time with them.

kakuzu
partytime
Poor thing never touched a comic in his life.

Silver Surfer shots a blast at Vulcan. Vulcan tries to manipulate it then Silver Surfer turns him into a muffin. Really its not that hard to kill Vulcan. If your invulnerable his attacks don't work and you can use physical force. Did you see how Polaris messed him up an Havock could easily hurt him?

DarthZoom
This is true, for an Omega he was kind of a whimp.

Peterlane
Originally posted by DarthZoom
This is true, for an Omega he was kind of a whimp.

Thats why even when he was burned to a crisp he physically overpowered BB and almost forced him to scream again.

Warlord
Someone explain me how Vulcan = Galactus these days...please

iceman24567
Originally posted by Warlord
Someone explain me how Vulcan = Galactus these days...please Only a fanboy would believe such things.

Hitman911
Thats why even when he was burned to a crisp he physically overpowered BB and almost forced him to scream again. ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.