Mutants vs Others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
MJJ, Franklin, Hyperstorm,Jean Grey,Mister M,Shaman Nate Grey,HOM Scarlet witch, New Sun, Jamie Braddock, Apoc ,Quentin Quire , and Legion

vs

Silver Surfer,Korvac,Exitar,Abraxas,Post-Retcon Molecule Man,Thor,Terrax,Morg,Doctor Strange,WPoTC,and I'll add Doc Manhattan for kicks

fight takes place in Times Square
Both teams have 1 day prep

The members of each team have full access and control over their powers and know how to wield them

who wins

Survivor19
The lists are all messed up. What are Surfer and Nur doing there is beyond my understanding.
Also, why is Jean on both teams? You know, Jean Grey IS the White Phoenix of the Crown.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Survivor19
The lists are all messed up. What are Surfer and Nur doing there is beyond my understanding.
Also, why is Jean on both teams? You know, Jean Grey IS the White Phoenix of the Crown.
just answer the question

Survivor19
Team 1. They have got this:
Phoenix, Jaspers, Franklin, Hyperstorm, Crazy Wanda
Against:
Korvak, Exitar, MM, Abraxas

~The Wickerman~
Your thread looks like someone found out his internet girlfriend was cheating on him, shaved his head, got piss drunk, walked into a comic book store, knocked over a shelf and puked all over the fallen comic books. Then you walked in and picked up the comic books with vomit on them, made a list of the names and ran back home and typed them up cause gee golly, they'd be great in a vs. topic.

(must....get home..and make.....dumbass....topic....) O o . hurdur

gobstakid777
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Your thread looks like someone found out his internet girlfriend was cheating on him, shaved his head, got piss drunk, walked into a comic book store, knocked over a shelf and puked all over the fallen comic books. Then you walked in and picked up the comic books with vomit on them, made a list of the names and ran back home and typed them up cause gee golly, they'd be great in a vs. topic.

(must....get home..and make.....dumbass....topic....) O o . hurdur

u...can..suck...my..balls mad

Master Court
Originally posted by gobstakid777
just answer the question

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.