Where's Lizard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Dr. Connors has been through three Spider-Man movies and not once did he transform into the infamous Lizard. Does anyone know when he will make his appearence? I'm sure that this is bugging a few fans as well.

steverules_2
He kinda already did if you count the game...but chances are he'll be in film 4

BruceSkywalker
he may be in a film

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
he may be in a film

Isn't that basically what I said? sly

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
Isn't that basically what I said? sly

dunno what exactly did you say?? big grin stick out tongue

Micheal_Myers
Nobody knows. I read an interview with the guy who plays Connors and he said he'd love to become the Lizard in a future film. But nothing has been confirmed as of yet. Its a shame...

steverules_2
dunno what exactly did you say?? big grin stick out tongue

In your face buddy wink

but chances are he'll be in film 4
he may be in a film

BruceSkywalker
In your face buddy wink

nah, i have good looking face laughing laughing laughing

steverules_2
nah, i have good looking face just not as good as yours wink

Wait...wut... confused

BruceSkywalker
Wait...wut... confused

big grin stick out tongue

on a side note, the Lizard is too violent for the new Disney owned Marvel so he will never be in a Spiderman movie big grin

steverules_2
Damn disney

chomperx9
big grin stick out tongue

on a side note, the Lizard is too violent for the new Disney owned Marvel so he will never be in a Spiderman movie big grin im guessing disney will suggest spider girl to team up with spider-man in the next spiderman movie as well

srankmissingnin
Disney made Kill Bill and No Country for Oldmen... just fyi

The Nuul
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Dr. Connors has been through three Spider-Man movies and not once did he transform into the infamous Lizard. Does anyone know when he will make his appearence? I'm sure that this is bugging a few fans as well.

Yeah, Rami and I talked on the weekend. We both agreed that Lizard with be in the next film. Happy now?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chomperx9
im guessing disney will suggest spider girl to team up with spider-man in the next spiderman movie as well

yeah and j. jonah will be in the spider slayer costume... laughing laughing laughing

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Disney made Kill Bill and No Country for Oldmen... just fyi

we all know what movies they have made, but whether or not they greenlit R rated fare remains to be seen

srankmissingnin
yeah and j. jonah will be in the spider slayer costume... laughing laughing laughing

we all know what movies they have made, but whether or not they greenlit R rated fare remains to be seen

Those are both R Rated movies, made by Miromax which Disney owns... so... we already know they produce R Rated movies. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.