Episode 2 Anakin Vs. The Emperor's Shadow Guard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
Setting: Count Dooku's Hangar

I say the Shadow Guard.

Slash_KMC
I'd say Anakin.

DarthDaniel1001
Really? The Shadow Guards can use Force Lightning, something Anakin didn't react too well too. Not to mention that the Shadow Guards CAN use force grip. I really think the Shadow Guard wins this simply because he has a greater mastery of the force.

Lord Lucien
Are you basing that on the game, or something more... written?

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Are you basing that on the game, or something more... written? They were capable of using a range of Force abilities such as Force lightning, Force Repulse, Force Push, Force Choke and maelstorm.

From our reliable source Wookiepedia, I haven't read the Novel so I can't comment more.

Edit-Lucien less posting more reading -.-'

Slash_KMC

truejedi
wookipedia is subjective though... IF the author writes that "one gcontestant defeated another contestant handily" and the outcome of the fight was actually much closer, but the person DID win, they won't usually change something like that.

Kinda like if Gideon wrote the blurb or w/e for Abyss, his analysis would make the fight between Rhea, vestara and Luke would make it seem as though luke struggled much more than i did. He wouldn't be wrong, and neither would I, if i did it, but subjectiveness can't be avoided in a project like wookipedia.

Slash_KMC
Oh, I was actually just kidding and responding to Matt's "Wookiepedia is a reliable source".

mattatom
I'm just that resourceful. wink
The best site for crapbullshitbollocks reliable information however, is obviously this site.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
I'm just that resourceful. wink
The best site for crapbullshitbollocks reliable information however, is obviously this site.

It's a good site for people who like Leia.

I love how he already has a detailed description of the Episode 7 trailer, but the movie will only start production in 2015.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
It's a good site for people who like Leia.

I love how he already has a detailed description of the Episode 7 trailer, but the movie will only start production in 2015. Or who like Leia with a lack of clothing. Nah thats wrong the real Ep7 is Ep 3.5 Galen Marek style.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by mattatom
Edit-Lucien less posting more reading -.-' Do you have any idea how long that things is (BA-ZING)? You may not be able to tell from my avatar's uncannily handsome picture of me, but I have the attention span of a plastic bag plastic bag plastic bag. Who likes cheese?!

Slash_KMC
Do you have any idea how long that things is (BA-ZING)? You may not be able to tell from my avatar's uncannily handsome picture of me, but I have the attention span of a plastic bag plastic bag plastic bag. Who likes cheese?!

My attention span is waaay larger, Canadian. I own you at attention... cookies. Yeh, that eating contest is so totally mine, you're soo gonna lose Faunus, at this contest of mining. My mining skills are so good that I won't need help doing this, stuff. Like I said, I'm the best helper. You suck Nemesis. I like Star Wars, where am I again?

mattatom
Do you have any idea how long that things is (BA-ZING)? You may not be able to tell from my avatar's uncannily handsome picture of me, but I have the attention span of a plastic bag plastic bag plastic bag. Who likes cheese?! Lucien If I can put it together under twenty minutes you should be able to read it under 20. Ashamedly my concentration span is so weak I oce posted an intimate comment on this forum as i was talking to my gf over msn. Yes I did make a second account to hide my shame >_>

Slash_KMC
Windows live messenger.

mattatom
It's MSN for me actually.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
My attention span is waaay larger, Canadian. I own you at attention... cookies. Yeh, that eating contest is so totally mine, you're soo gonna lose Faunus, at this contest of mining. My mining skills are so good that I won't need help doing this, stuff. Like I said, I'm the best helper. You suck Nemesis. I like Star Wars, where am I again?

Short attention spans do not preclude the use of proper grammar and complete sentences. Your portrayal, though clearly hyperbole, is insulting to those with short attention spans. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Short attention spans do not preclude the use of proper grammar and complete sentences. Your portrayal, though clearly hyperbole, is insulting to those with short attention spans. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Okay then. Canadian, sorry for insulting you.

Nemesis, you still suck.

Red Nemesis
That was a mean thing to say.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
That was a mean thing to say.

I already said sorry to him!

Red Nemesis
To me!

Slash_KMC
Oooooh, to you. Yeah, I noticed that too.

Lord Lucien
Cheese for everyone! No, wait... cheese for no one. Okay maybe a little.

Slash_KMC
Cheese... pizza!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.