The predator(Without weaponry) vs Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Who would win in a fight in the jungle ?
Predator without weaponry vs one Alien..who would win??

jrodslam
Predator easy if its a regular drone or runner.

-Pr-
gonna move this to the movie vs, as both characters are primarily movie ones.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by jrodslam
Predator easy if its a regular drone or runner.
agree

Darth Martin
I'll have to with the Xenomorph here. These things aren't the cannon fodder of the comics.

What's the Yautja going to do? Beat it to death with its fists? I don't think so.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'll have to with the Xenomorph here. These things aren't the cannon fodder of the comics.

What's the Yautja going to do? Beat it to death with its fists? I don't think so.
change my answer to this big grin

KingD19
You obviously don't remember AVP, that big Predator took that Alien to town when the rookie got killed. He beat his ass, tossed him through a wall, then beat his ass some more.

Darth Martin
I obviously do remember seeing as I own the film. What's the status of that Yautja by the way? That's right, fatal.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I obviously do remember seeing as I own the film. What's the status of that Yautja by the way? That's right, fatal. laughing roflmfao

snoopdogg
That Predator was holding his own against the Predalien in AVP-R iirc. I've got to go watch it again.

KingD19
Yeah, Wolf(AVP-R) was going head up against the Predalien(Stronger than Predators and Aliens)

Darth Martin
But I doubt he could kill it with just his fists. Beat it up? No doubt. But kill it?

KingD19
Never said he could take it out with his bare hands, but he could beat it to the point where it's no longer a threat, especially a regular alien considering the beating he was giving to Predalien.

BruceSkywalker
Pred ftw

Placidity
Wolf in AVP:R would win this easily.

He man-handled TWO alien drones at the same time. Predalien saved their asses. He also bashes an alien into submission later. He could do what Scar did in AvP and just keep smashing the alien's head through walls over and over again. Or he could probably find a way to impale the alien with its own stinger.

Nemesis X
The Xenomorph impales Predator with its tail.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Nemesis X
The Xenomorph impales Predator with its tail. Correct me if I'm wrong but the only time they were able to pull that off was by blindsiding them.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Correct me if I'm wrong but the only time they were able to pull that off was by blindsiding them.

Then the Xenomorph will pounce on Predator and stab him in the face with its tounge. That never fails.

Darth Martin
Actually, Wolf did stomp a Xenomorph's face in so.........

snoopdogg
Then the Xenomorph will pounce on Predator and stab him in the face with its tounge. That never fails. Originally posted by Darth Martin
Actually, Wolf did stomp a Xenomorph's face in so......... Wolf also ripped out the Predaliens tougue.

Placidity
Then the Xenomorph will pounce on Predator and stab him in the face with its tounge. That never fails.

Except Wolf pulled out the inner jaw of an alien with his bare hands.

Darth Martin
Wolf also ripped out the Predaliens tougue. Which without the use of PIS should have resulted in Wolf's arm melting away. The crushing skull feat is viable because his shoes probably has the acid-resistant material.

KingD19
Actually, no it wouldn't, only Alien blood is acidic, not saliva, and I can't remember if Predalien was shown to have acid blood as well.

snoopdogg
If joe blow and his sister or was it his GF? can survive I'm pretty sure Rambo can with weapons.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by KingD19
Actually, no it wouldn't, only Alien blood is acidic, not saliva, and I can't remember if Predalien was shown to have acid blood as well. Please.......tell me that wasn't green acid blood coming out of his tongue. Wolf's arm should have been melted away.

KingD19
There's nothing that says that the Predalien's blood is acidic, , Yuatja blood is green too if I recall. Predalien has mixes of both races, so yeah, his blood is more than likely not acidic, it's not like he needed it.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Who would win in a fight in the jungle ?
Predator without weaponry vs one Alien..who would win??

The Alien absolutely destroys the Predator here. No weaponry what so ever? The Alien leaps on the Predator impaling him (with it's tail) in the process. The Aliens are hard enough for the predators with weaponry.

snoopdogg
If joe blow and his sister or was it his GF? can survive I'm pretty sure Rambo can with weapons. Damm...wrong thread.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by KingD19
You obviously don't remember AVP, that big Predator took that Alien to town when the rookie got killed. He beat his ass, tossed him through a wall, then beat his ass some more.

And then died.. laughing out loud

Darth Martin
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
The Alien absolutely destroys the Predator here. The Aliens are hard enough for the predators with weaponry. Not for Wolf. Like I said earlier, depends on the skill of the Predator. Pick one from the four films.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.