the mask vs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
1. Batman with 2 days prep

2. Superman

3. Thor

4. Silver Surfer

5. Loki

gobstakid777
makes it to loki imo

Survivor19
Doesn't gets past Thor.

Parmaniac
The mask as in the guy with the green face? If yes he clears it

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The mask as in the guy with the green face? If yes he clears it

your saying to mask can beat its maker?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SuperLuigi

huh I don't get what your trying to say

Rage.Of.Olympus
huh I don't get what your trying to say

The mask was created by Loki.

Parmaniac
ok I think I got the thread wrong I was talking about this mask:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mask

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The mask was created by Loki.
this is true.in the god-awful "film" Son of The Mask confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
ok I think I got the thread wrong I was talking about this mask:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mask

Yea that's the one.

When he said the creator, SuperLugi was referring to when it was revealed in the movie Loki created it. Just clarifying what he meant.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea that's the one.

When he said the creator, SuperLugi was referring to when it was revealed in the movie Loki created it. Just clarifying what he meant.

Oh I didn't know, never saw part 2 (I think it sucks, does it?) well then it's another story...

I assume you meant the movie Loki and not the marvel loki right, cause I thought you reffered to Marvel Loki?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh I didn't know, never saw part 2 (I think it sucks, does it?) well then it's another story...

I assume you meant the movie Loki and not the marvel loki right, cause I thought you reffered to Marvel Loki?

It sucked. I don't think it's cannon or how it applies to Mask or Loki in the comics. It's been a while since I read the comics. Ask Galan, he'd know.

Galan007
because the mask is not a marvel item, loki being it's creator doesn't mean anything where this thread is concerned. that aside, we know loki is capable of creating things that are, or have the potential to become, more powerful than he

so either way, that 'logic' really doesn't hold up.

SuperLuigi
i have never seen son of the mask btw

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
because the mask is not a marvel item, loki being it's creator doesn't mean anything where this thread is concerned. that aside, we know loki is capable of creating things that are, or have the potential to become, more powerful than he

so either way, that 'logic' really doesn't hold up.

You forgot the most important thing what do you think of how far he will make it? smile

gobstakid777
i have never seen son of the mask btw
i haven't either.I heard it sucked serious ass.I was almost forced to watch it when it came on Cartoon Network and it was family night,but i was able to avoid it,thank god

Wei Phoenix

Marvel Loki didn't make the Mask so he has no control over it.

SoulDevourer
your saying to mask can beat its maker? Mask Loki >>>>>>>> Marvel Loki so wich Loki is it? wink

if its Marvel Loki then Mask clear it easy

SuperLuigi
the loki that made him

SoulDevourer
ok then stops @ 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.