Link (best) vs Sora (final form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpadeKing
Whatever the best link is vs sora in his final form.

Link's best form (whatever that may be, no full triforce) vs Sora in his final drive form.

Battle area is the Roman Coliseum.

ScreamPaste
aLttP Link with whole triforce in an epic stomp.

Ultimate Wil
Link, just so Screamo doesn't get on my ass about this.

SpadeKing
did he ever get the full triforce or did he just touch it and wish Hyrule back to normal ermm

ScreamPaste
I hate screamo, you epic ****! sad Hate it hard. Forever.

My name's ScreamPaste

Edit: At the end of aLttP, he 'kills' Ganon and gets the entire triforce.

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I hate screamo, you epic ****! sad Hate it hard. Forever.

My name's ScreamPaste

Edit: At the end of aLttP, he 'kills' Ganon and gets the entire triforce.

someone just got butthurt

SpadeKing
well seeing as he only used the triforce as a wish... no sorry thats out

besides the full triforce is spite against almost anyone.

ScreamPaste
Offended =/= Butthurt.

By calling me screamo you essentially insinuated I'm a whiney preteen with a bad hair cut, my little' sister's pants on, and no musical talent whatsoever.

It really isn't out, at the end of aLttP, he aquires the entire thing. It's not a set of dragonballs, doesn't disperse.

Further edit, the thread says their best forms.

Ultimate Wil
Offended =/= Butthurt.

By calling me screamo you essentially insinuated I'm a whiney preteen with a bad hair cut, my little' sister's pants on, and no musical talent whatsoever.

You remind me of screamo though, shitty and annoying big grin

SpadeKing
The triforce left link in OoT after he finished his job and it leaves Ganondorf alot after he dies, it is only there for the for the chosen 3 until they reach their destiny.

and yea it is out other wise he would just wish sora died & I can't give him a genie to counter that. ermm

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by SpadeKing

and yea it is out other wise he would just wish sora died & I can't give him a genie to counter that. ermm

But its apart of him laughing out loud

SuperLuigi
now josh, when your looney toon hero gets beat in his best form you want to take it away. link at his best will win.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
But its apart of him laughing out loud

the triforce of courage is the only one chosen for him and it definately wasn't a part of him for LttP for 99.98% of the game

Originally posted by SuperLuigi
now josh, when your looney toon hero gets beat in his best form you want to take it away. link at his best will win.

I could say all summons available if the mods allow and I would take a universal powerful genie over the triforce but, I doubt they would be allowed

SuperLuigi
yeah right. its already been said that sora needs others to summon so allow it. the triforce will protect link.

SpadeKing
also been said that unbeatable matches are not possible to make obviously a full triforce would be unbeatable match, which he never had full control of other wise then the king from wind waker had full control of it in his wish also.

SuperLuigi
OoT Link beats him.

ScreamPaste
The triforce never leaves Link, or Ganon, especially not in OoT, as Ganon still has it in LoZ, which is pretty late in the series.

Peach
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
You remind me of screamo though, shitty and annoying big grin

How is that at all an appropriate comment?

SpadeKing
ganon kept in OoT cause he was only sealed away.

well if it never left link or ganon it would never be reformed into a full triforce ermm

also in the original LoZ when ganon dies his triforce is left behind, its not always a part of them its just something that they are capable/chosen to wield. Besides WW link had to obtain his triforce.

ScreamPaste
Ganon kept his piece because they don't leave their holders.

Ganon got the entire triforce sometime between OoT and aLttP, we don't know how or when.

In aLttP, Link gets the entire triforce. WW Link doesn't have it at the beginning because he's not a reincarnation liek the other links who are born with it.

Sin_Volvagia
Sora in KH2 is like a kid Dante with no regeneration. His Final form adds more power plus flight and the ability to use his keyblades via TK.

Only a composite Link would get any win.

SpadeKing
LttP link lost his triorce which would be why ganon would have full one in the game.

they do leave otherwise the descendants or the WW one wouldn't ever get control of it unless they dug up the original holder's dead body.

Someone needs to go through the original again, Ganon dies by turning to dust & leaves behind his triforce stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
LttP link lost his triorce which would be why ganon would have full one in the game.

they do leave otherwise the descendants or the WW one wouldn't ever get control of it unless they dug up the original holder's dead body.

Someone needs to go through the original again, Ganon dies by turning to dust & leaves behind his triforce stick out tongue

ALttP Link I don't believe ever had his piece of the Triforce. If he did they only left when the other pieces were gathered with his.

SpadeKing
thats more how I was trying to say it no expression

ScreamPaste
Somewhere between the recent games, and aLttP, Ganon collected the entire triforce.

Sappho
it doesnt matter, its against the rules for link to have the entire triforce. that being said, Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Sora in KH2 is like a kid Dante with no regeneration. His Final form adds more power plus flight and the ability to use his keyblades via TK.

Only a composite Link would get any win.

"We will allow these characters only if the first post specifies that they have lost that unbeatable element, enough so that the opponent(s) have, at the very least, a chance of winning."
the last part of rule 12.

SuperLuigi
thats an option that he is like a kid dante. no evidence to back it up. sora loses because he is a disney character and cannot defeat any versions of link.

NemeBro
Sora summons Genie.

Genie turns Link into a cow.

Sora wins.

Or he could just cut his head off before he can react, hell, just use time stop to take any chance Link had away.

Sora in a stomp.

MooCowofJustice
Final Form Sora can't summon Genie.

NemeBro
Ah, true.

He just kills him then.

Or uses Reflega and lolz as Link cuts his own head off.

SuperLuigi
for one reflega doesnt reflect all attacks and two it doesnt last that long

ScreamPaste
Nemrt, you'rs underestimatign ink agaiudn!

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
thats an option that he is like a kid dante. no evidence to back it up. sora loses because he is a disney character and cannot defeat any versions of link.

Sora is a Square-Enix character and I say that he's like a kid dante based on being uber in combat (though that's mostly gameplay). Either way, he has done impressive things like cutting buildings, deflecting a bunch of lasers, knocking huge foes away, and jumping great distances.

SpadeKing
even sephiroth gave him credit on his skills.

his partners are disney characters not him.

NemeBro
What the **** is wrong with being a Disney character?

This may surprise some of you, but Disney characters are pretty friggin powerful at times.

SpadeKing
the little mermaid is a beast

Said Missile
Right, that is why Disney has an all-powerful being, Genie, who granted Jafar's wish of becoming an "all-powerful (bears same meaning as omnipotent) genie" (direct movie quote) resulting into two.

I also happened to find an accurate description of the fight, well, if Sora is at his weakest. Don't know about Link.xhmcac4KbC0

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Said Missile
Right, that is why Disney has an all-powerful being, Genie, who granted Jafar's wish of becoming an "all-powerful (bears same meaning as omnipotent) genie" (direct movie quote) resulting into two.

I also happened to find an accurate description of the fight, well, if Sora is at his weakest. Don't know about Link.xhmcac4KbC0

Any reason for bumping this?

Sora wins by the way. stick out tongue

LLLLLink
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

Sora wins by the way. stick out tongue

Only thing that Sora wins is an a**-kicking.

Sin_Volvagia

Sora at his weakest could barely kill a Shadow.

And going by the video, that's 14 year old Sora at his best and Link from Ocarina of Time with just his standard items. Also, I wouldn't call that accurate (even though the result would be the same) because in Mugen, anybody can win. I've seen Homer Simpson beat Godzilla and Dragon Ball Z characters and I've beaten Gundams using War Machine and Shaia.

Anything goes in Mugen.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Only thing that Sora wins is an a**-kicking.

Pardon? First pick a Link before you start saying things. shifty

LLLLLink
Pardon? First pick a Link before you start saying things. shifty

It doesn't matter which one. Young Link, I guess.

Heythere,Honey
Naw, Time Stop + Keyblade smackz.

I guess LttP Link would beat him, but I'm kinda being biased. Also, Omni-Link.

TheAuraAngel
It doesn't matter which one. Young Link, I guess.

With Masks?

Why does he win against Sora, who can stop Link in his tracks whenever he wants, via the magnet spell? no expression

ScreamPaste
Whoever bumped this is an *******. Also, Genie isn't omnipotent.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Naw, Time Stop + Keyblade smackz.

I guess LttP Link would beat him, but I'm kinda being biased. Also, Omni-Link.

Naw, Link be controllin' time too, plus he be havin' dat Goddess of Time (Nayru) workin' fo' him.

Hookshot through the gut > reel in the body > impale on his own keyblade. That would be funny.

The Scenario
I say Toon Link (WW+PH) if only because he's my favorite.

He's got a time stop.

Heythere,Honey
Whoever bumped this is an *******. Also, Genie isn't omnipotent.
He is when in the lamp, I guess.

ScreamPaste
Nah, ever, if he was, the KH games would never have happened.

Heythere,Honey
Naw, Link be controllin' time too, plus he be havin' dat Goddess of Time (Nayru) workin' fo' him.

Hookshot through the gut > reel in the body > impale on his own keyblade. That would be funny.
Reflaga? sad

TheAuraAngel

See here's the part where milking the Link dodging lasers in Brawl thing backfires. Sora does that with about 100 lasers at the end. Good luck is Link hitting Sora with his hookshot. no expression

The Scenario
Who claimed a brawl feat as Link's?

ScreamPaste
Here's where, if the people who argued against Link's feat argue for Sora's, I'm gonna call hypocrisy, and double standards. big grin

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by The Scenario
Who claimed a brawl feat as Link's?

In another thread where Brawl Link and Sheik take on Sehpy, Bayo, and Kratos.

TheAuraAngel
Here's where, if the people who argued against Link's feat argue for Sora's, I'm gonna call hypocrisy, and double standards. big grin

Check again. I never argued a word about Link's feats. wink

ScreamPaste
Check again. I never argued a word about Link's feats. wink Note I never said your name wink I'm not thinking of you. I have my own, unrelated argument for Sora, and it doesn't involve me downplaying how lasers work in fiction. 131

TheAuraAngel
Note I never said your name wink I'm not thinking of you. I have my own, unrelated argument for Sora, and it doesn't involve me downplaying how lasers work in fiction. 131

See? Common courtesy gets you places in the world. So long as I don't try to disprove certain feats, double standards can't be used on me. Now tell me, if Kratos, Bayo, and Sephy can't hit Link because of lasers, how does Link touch Sora?

ScreamPaste
By being invisible! stick out tongue Also, intangible, Magic Cape ftw.

Heythere,Honey
Here we go again. -__-

TheAuraAngel
By being invisible! stick out tongue Also, intangible, Magic Cape ftw.

Sora has dealt with both invisible and invulnerable opponents. shifty

Here we go again. -__-

If you have a more interesting thread in mind, make it. I'm just really bored. erm

Heythere,Honey
If you have a more interesting thread in mind, make it. I'm just really bored. erm
I is thinking of an OmniLink gauntlet for a while but I is scared of the possibilities. mhmm

ScreamPaste
Such a gauntlet could indeed cause Ragnarok, but it'd be more fun than arguing against Sora again.

TheAuraAngel
Such a gauntlet could indeed cause Ragnarok, but it'd be more fun than arguing against Sora again.

No. no expression

You and I both know that an Omni Link would kill near anyone you can think of when it comes to regular fights and the only things that could beat him would be spite characters.

ScreamPaste
Like I said, Ragnarok. stick out tongue personally I avoid debating Link much anymore. Don't even put him in thereads unless I think I have something good.

wammamram
wow, josh should probally get back on this thread, i wanna see hows it plays out for certain.... people, so to speak

LLLLLink
Like I said, Ragnarok. stick out tongue personally I avoid debating Link much anymore. Don't even put him in thereads unless I think I have something good.

It seems everyone is burned out on that. Only action Link sees nowadays is when someone (you) bring him up in every other thread on this forum.

SpadeKing
Forgot I had only made this thread in the first place to make Super Luigi mad.

He despises everything KH stands for just as much as he loves LoZ.

Nah, ever, if he was, the KH games would never have happened.

Maybe for sake of a plot?

If you look at all the villains and summons Square-Enix has created, there never should have been much of a story with their powers.

TheAuraAngel
If Genie's are omnipotent, then Sora has killed an omnipotent opponent. Though technically Genies only have phenomenal cosmic power. The Blue Genie only has semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power.

MooCowofJustice
Jafar's fight is only there for gameplay. In his movie he can just be called back into the lamp, as can Genie. But Genie has been freed, so his powers are a lot weaker than they used to be, but now he doesn't have to live in the lamp and take orders from anyone.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Jafar's fight is only there for gameplay. In his movie he can just be called back into the lamp, as can Genie. But Genie has been freed, so his powers are a lot weaker than they used to be, but now he doesn't have to live in the lamp and take orders from anyone.

How does Sora kill him? He doesn't even break the lamp or anything. I guess the Keyblade can do that but still doesn't make sense to me. And in the movies Jafar was killed when his lamp was thrown in lava.

SpadeKing
Genie is also limited on some rules, which would've made the whole entire situation hard to stop.

I though he had gotten weaker, I couldn't remember for sure on my own. Well that would be another explanation as well.

Heythere,Honey
I remembered Sora attacking the lamp carried by Iago in KH 1 and CoM. Maybe its cause Jafar was resurrected so he got weaker. o__o

Said Missile
Doesn't matter. "All-powerful" is all-powerful and saying something like Genie is limited to 3 rules doesn't change the fact he could juggle planets, or hopscotch on the big dipper, and the so-called rules turn out to be bogus since Jafar easily broke them. People also seem to be forgetting there's something called PIS in fiction. Plus the argument was a counter to the implication Disney was weak.

And there's nothing wrong with reviving threads except when it's spam.

BloodRain
Gets too long and confusing when its not said which one is in the fight.

MooCowofJustice
How does Sora kill him? He doesn't even break the lamp or anything. I guess the Keyblade can do that but still doesn't make sense to me. And in the movies Jafar was killed when his lamp was thrown in lava.

There's a magical barrier around it, at least that's what it looks like. And I believe the objective is to get the lamp from Iago so that you can use it to stop Jafar.

TheAuraAngel
There's a magical barrier around it, at least that's what it looks like. And I believe the objective is to get the lamp from Iago so that you can use it to stop Jafar.

But what about Kingdom Hearts 2? I never saw the lamp in the boss fight or any cut scene that follows and it looks like Sora just kills him with the keyblade. You know, the fight on Carpet.

MooCowofJustice
I don't remember the surrounding events, but there is probably something there.

TheAuraAngel
I don't remember the surrounding events, but there is probably something there.

Well it's there but...it disappears after Jafar blows up so it just seems like Sora killed him, Jafar explodes, and then the lamp just sinks into darkness or whatever.

"No...How can I BE defeated again, by a bunch of filthy street rats?"

"Don't mess with street rats."

Forgot how much I love KH dialogue.

ScreamPaste
Doesn't matter. "All-powerful" is all-powerful and saying something like Genie is limited to 3 rules doesn't change the fact he could juggle planets, or hopscotch on the big dipper, and the so-called rules turn out to be bogus since Jafar easily broke them. People also seem to be forgetting there's something called PIS in fiction. Plus the argument was a counter to the implication Disney was weak.

And there's nothing wrong with reviving threads except when it's spam. Hate to do this, but you do realise Genie is a legitimate cartoon character, right? Also, illusions are more than likely taking place.

Also, if "all powerful is all powerful", Triforce ftw.

SpadeKing
wish vs wish hmm

LLLLLink

Also, if "all powerful is all powerful", Triforce ftw.

Well, you realize that the Trueforce has omniscience as well, right? Hax...

SpadeKing
But does it actually transfer over to the user?

If so then Ganondorf has to be the most pathetic victim of PIS I know of.

LLLLLink
The Triforce is a sentient being. So,yeah...

SpadeKing
Then Ganondorf has to be the most pathetic victim of PIS I know of.

That beats out square enix's villains.

LLLLLink
That beats out square enix's villains.

Naw, Ganondorf has the Master Sword as a valid excuse.
"Friendship" blocking space-time magic is not valid.

SpadeKing
Fairy enhanced arrows vs omnipotent wish fulfilling unlimited power is not valid.

The Scenario
Fairy enhanced arrows vs omnipotent wish fulfilling unlimited power is not valid.

Fairy Queen enhanced arrows + Fairy Queen enhanced divine artifact sword.

SpadeKing
That Fairy Queen better have an interesting back story on how her powers can pwn someone with the full triforce or else they're getting my 'Best PIS of all time award.'

LLLLLink
Actually, the Fairy Queen herself got pwned into fatness by Ganondorf, so this argument is moot. Master Sword is hax.

SpadeKing
Doesn't change the fact her enhanced arrows helped destroy him (literally turning him to dust) with an un-enhanced Link.

LLLLLink
Doesn't change the fact her enhanced arrows helped destroy him (literally turning him to dust) with an un-enhanced Link.

Perhaps, but the Master Sword is still the focal point.

The Scenario
Perhaps, but the Master Sword is still the focal point.

This. I hope everyone remembers the fact that the Silver Arrows just bounce off if Link hasn't made Ganon vulnerable with the Master Sword.

SpadeKing
The point was the ideas of the PIS between Genie and Ganon, both are supposed to have all powerful power (ganon with full triforce) and the triforce was supposed to make him omniscient.

Yet he never finished the fairy who would give Link arrows that would kill him... or wish Link dead? Unless the triforce is limited to the same rules Genie was when it comes to wishing. ermm

Either way Ganon is the victor of extreme PIS, being an omniscient force with unlimited power.

True about the arrows but, he would have never finished Ganon without the arrows as well, pretty much he needed both.

The Scenario
It's not that the Triforce is limited to the same rules as Genie, it's more like the Master Sword was designed to oppose the Triforce if it was used for evil.

Sin_Volvagia
It's not that the Triforce is limited to the same rules as Genie, it's more like the Master Sword was designed to oppose the Triforce if it was used for evil.

That doesn't explain why Link didn't wish Ganon away.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
That doesn't explain why Link didn't wish Ganon away.

Probably because he was dead by that point.

TheAuraAngel
I'm quite curious why the Full triforce and Genie are being discussed when technically neither one is in the thread. lol

SpadeKing

He had plenty of time to make that wish in that game.

I'm quite curious why the Full triforce and Genie are being discussed when technically neither one is in the thread. lol

Don't know... adding in both of those would defeat the whole purpose of a fight.

The Scenario
He had plenty of time to make that wish in that game.

No, he didn't. Link only got the Triforce after he killed Ganon, so wishing Ganon away would be rather pointless.

Sin_Volvagia

Obviously not dead enough because he usually returns. After all, Link to the Past was known as a prequel when it was released (even says it on the box).

Heythere,Honey
I thought LttP was the last game chronologically erm

TheAuraAngel

Please don't mention that timeline. It hurts when you question it. confused

Sin_Volvagia

Why would it be the last when PAST is in the title?

Heythere,Honey
K, never mind that.

SpadeKing
No, he didn't. Link only got the Triforce after he killed Ganon, so wishing Ganon away would be rather pointless.

Sorry misread Sin's comment.

I was still referring to Ganon wishing Link away or the fairy so he wouldn't ever get the arrows.

ScreamPaste
Couldn't wish Link away because of the master sword.

SpadeKing
I'm taking it that is a guess.

BloodRain
The Master sword doesn't protect him from the Triforce's magic that I'm aware.

SpadeKing
The sword it self seems to be protected, the person holding it is not.

ScreamPaste
I'm taking it that is a guess. It is not a guess, the sword is stated in this extact game to be a direct failsafe against someone misusing the triforce. Originally posted by BloodRain
The Master sword doesn't protect him from the Triforce's magic that I'm aware. Yes, yes it does.Originally posted by SpadeKing
The sword it self seems to be protected, the person holding it is not. Untrue, as proven on several occasions, but on this one spwecificly: What good is a sword protecting itself andn ot it's wielder? No wielder = useless sword. no expression

LLLLLink
Man, with as many Zelda-guru's floating around here as there are, you would think that this forum would be the most informed group of people on the principles of Zelda, and yet somehow all of that info slips through the cracks...

SpadeKing
It is not a guess, the sword is stated in this extact game to be a direct failsafe against someone misusing the triforce. Yes, yes it does. Untrue, as proven on several occasions, but on this one spwecificly: What good is a sword protecting itself andn ot it's wielder? No wielder = useless sword. no expression

Sword of evil's bane used to COMBAT the misuse of the triforce, not used in complete protection against it. I would most definately require proof where it says the sword protects the user from the magic of the triforce especially if a wish was made by using the full power of the triforce.

The wielder uses the sword to protect theirselves, if the sword protected the user from any of the triforce magic Link would never be harmed by any usage of triforce magic attacks, the sword is clearly unharmed and capable of repelling the magic though, the wielder is clearly harmed and capable of taking hits while holding the sword.

ScreamPaste
Sword of evil's bane used to COMBAT the misuse of the triforce, not used in complete protection against it. I would most definately require proof where it says the sword protects the user from the magic of the triforce especially if a wish was made by using the full power of the triforce.

The wielder uses the sword to protect theirselves, if the sword protected the user from any of the triforce magic Link would never be harmed by any usage of triforce magic attacks, the sword is clearly unharmed and capable of repelling the magic though, the wielder is clearly harmed and capable of taking hits while holding the sword. Go play Twilight Princess, "triforce" magic transformed Link into a wolf, and the sword broke the curse on him without him even touching it, and stopped him from being transformed again, ect. It's stated to be a failsafe against the entire triforce, blah blah blah on and on, same shit as every other thread. The sword protects Link, period. It's on the same level of power as the triforce, as it's power coems directly from the gods as seen in WW, and it's stated to be a failsafe, it's shown protecting Link on several occasions, but somehow you intend to say "No, not until I get 9002 pieces of evidence, 9001 isn't enough".

LLLLLink
"...the people of Hyrule forged a sword resistant to magic which could repulse even powers granted by the Triforce." - LttP Manual

We see in TP where the Master Sword's mere presence broke a permanent curse that stemmed from the Triforce's power. This fact isn't even an issue, really.

SpadeKing
Already played it and it was the entrance of the twilight realm and the fact that he had the triforce of courage that cause him to be protected and only become a wolf. The sword didn't protect him from ever turning back it just broke the curse and protected against the twilight realm's magic, he still had the ability to transform.

"...the people of Hyrule forged a sword resistant to magic which could repulse even powers granted by the Triforce." - LttP Manual

We see in TP where the Master Sword's mere presence broke a permanent curse that stemmed from the Triforce's power. This fact isn't even an issue, really.

That qoute seems to make it believable, questionable still.

LLLLLink
...he still had the ability to transform...

...at will. The sword steals your powuhz, makes them Link's own.

ScreamPaste
Once he has the sword, he can even enter the Twilight realm without being transformed, he cannot be transformed against his will again because of the sword's protection, which 5L just posted MOAR evidence of, and you're still trying to ignore. The ToC provides some protection, but not as much as the Master Sword.

LLLLLink
I've always held the MS as the #1 most important artifact in Zelda.
Majora's Mask is still heavenly, even without it, though.

SpadeKing
Once he has the sword, he can even enter the Twilight realm without being transformed, he cannot be transformed against his will again because of the sword's protection, which 5L just posted MOAR evidence of, and you're still trying to ignore. The ToC provides some protection, but not as much as the Master Sword.

Nope he just happened to post it while I was still typing.

Twilight realm and triforce magic are different things, but I buy what 5L said more than what I'm getting from this. ermm

BloodRain
What about the Dark Fog? If Link goes into that he's forced into his Wolf form.

And is 'powers granted by..' the same as wishing the Triforce to act? Formers what's been given, latter is the Triforce's own powers.

ScreamPaste
Gameplay which is contradicted by cutscene and the sword cuts right through the dark fog anyway.

Sin_Volvagia
direct failsafe against someone misusing the triforce. Yes, yes it does.

Is that why Link transforms into a rabbit when he enters the Dark World?

ScreamPaste
Is that why Link transforms into a rabbit when he enters the Dark World? A single inconsistency that was retconned in 2006? You've got somethign better, right?

Sin_Volvagia
A single inconsistency that was retconned in 2006? You've got somethign better, right?

That was from the power of the Triforce not Ganondorf's magic.

ScreamPaste
A single inconsistency that was retconned in 2006? You've got somethign better, right?

LLLLLink
Is that why Link transforms into a rabbit when he enters the Dark World?

Link doesn't have the Master Sword when he is a rabbit in the Dark World. He gets the Moon Pearl before he gets the MS anyway, so that point is invalid.

ScreamPaste
Link doesn't have the Master Sword when he is a rabbit in the Dark World. He gets the Moon Pearl before he gets the MS anyway, so that point is invalid. Are you sure? I think you get the MS first.

BloodRain
Only when he swipes the fog away. ''The darkness is too powerful in fog like this.''

ScreamPaste
Contradicted by cutscene, and the fact that the sword overpowers it anyway.

LLLLLink
Are you sure? I think you get the MS first.

No, the Moon Pearl is in Hera's Tower, which is where you get the 3rd Pendant of Virtue. It takes 3 pendants to retrieve the MS, so the Moon Pearl definitely comes first. I'm 100% sure.
I could beat the 4th crystal dungeon with my eyes closed at age 9. Put your trust in me, dear America.

ScreamPaste
Well, there goes Sin's argument, again.

BloodRain
Cutscene says the Twilight realm doesnt change him, this fog is stronger then just being in normal Twilight. Like its condensed.

ScreamPaste
the fog is a gameplay element, consider that the magic of the twilight realm is considered petty next to Ganondorf's power which cannot change him either.

LLLLLink
The fog is basically the crystal that the MS removes from Link's head in fog form, which is why the MS can reverse it's effects while you're standing in it.

Sin_Volvagia
Link doesn't have the Master Sword when he is a rabbit in the Dark World. He gets the Moon Pearl before he gets the MS anyway, so that point is invalid.

The Moon Pearl is one of two missable treasures in LttP. Link is still a rabbit, Master Sword or not.

Triforce > Ganondorf's magic and the Twilight Realm. LttP was never retconned and you have no proof.

MooCowofJustice
The Moon Pearl is a canon part of the story. Link used it.

ScreamPaste
The Moon Pearl is one of two missable treasures in LttP. Link is still a rabbit, Master Sword or not.

Triforce > Ganondorf's magic and the Twilight Realm. LttP was never retconned and you have no proof. So you choose to continue to ignore evidence, as always. Right.

Also, 5L already destroyed your argument, problem solved. Triforce > Triforce of Power > Twilight realm. The only argument you have is requires Twilight Realm to be > Triforce of power to even make sense, let alone be valid.

I choose to side with the mountain of evidence, kthnx.

Sin_Volvagia
The Moon Pearl is a canon part of the story. Link used it.

So is the Blue Tunic. I'm just saying that those two are missable, though the Moon Pearl is required to progress through the game.

So you choose to continue to ignore evidence, as always. Right.

Also, 5L already destroyed your argument, problem solved. Triforce > Triforce of Power > Twilight realm. The only argument you have is requires Twilight Realm to be > Triforce of power to even make sense, let alone be valid.

I choose to side with the mountain of evidence, kthnx.

What evidence? Ganon augmenting himself with the Triforce of Power doesn't mean he uses magic directly from the full Triforce itself. It just makes himself more powerful.

How exactly did 5L destroy my argument? You get the Master Sword after the Moon Pearl? That doesn't explain why Link needed the Moon Pearl to enter the Dark World.

You have mountains of evidence? laughing laughing out loud Ridiculous fanfiction isn't evidence.

MooCowofJustice
Ridiculous fanfiction isn't evidence.

This doesn't look right...

Originally posted by Burning Thought
Ridiculous fanfiction isn't evidence.

There we go. Now that looks better.

LLLLLink

Oh shi-!!!! eek!

LLLLLink
Good times...

http://img21.imageshack.us/i/1233618208685.jpg/

Sin_Volvagia

I consider ScreamPaste and BurningThought the same kind of posters:

both have two words combined as usernames and both wank their favorite game universe to fanboy levels.

I'll admit that your reply made me chuckle a bit.

MooCowofJustice
And both you and BT ignore evidence and support numerous terrible arguments.

ScreamPaste
I got compared to BT? Lawl. That might be accurate if I started claiming Link could recreate the big bang, or using no limit fallacies, or inventing powers like using mist to reform limbs, or intentionally failing at math.

Sin_Volvagia
And both you and BT ignore evidence and support numerous terrible arguments.

Fanfiction isn't evidence. Forgive me if I ignore that.

I got compared to BT? Lawl. That might be accurate if I started claiming Link could recreate the big bang, or using no limit fallacies, or inventing powers like using mist to reform limbs, or intentionally failing at math.

You still claimed Link can't be pierced by bullets, claimed Dark Link is a bullet-timer based on standing on Link's sword while he's paralyzed, claimed TP Link is stronger than Golden Gauntlets based on winning a sword lock, claimed Ganondorf is class 100 despite his only strength feats are him breaking chains and killing a non-flesh&blood being in one blow, claimed Young Link survived a moon explosion and a long fall to the ground despite any evidence (though Voyeur probably made that one), claimed Zant is as fast as Sephiroth, Young Link having supersonic reactions because he can shield himself before getting hit by Majora's tentacles, and claimed that the Golden Gauntlets give superstrength throughout Link's body.

I sure didn't forget what you said about Mario and Link being bullet-timers because they barely dodged slow lasers that weren't even accurate.

Heythere,Honey
TP Link>GG? Lol wut? blink

MooCowofJustice
Fanfiction isn't evidence. Forgive me if I ignore that.

eek! You did it again!

That is exactly what BT says when we point out that he ignores everything.

ScreamPaste
TP Link>GG? Lol wut? blink Ganon > GG OoT Link in OoT, and then in TP, Link overpowers him.

also, lol @ sin claiming bullets will hurt Link. Everything he's said has been addressed and disproven many times before.

Sin_Volvagia
Ganon > GG OoT Link in OoT, and then in TP, Link overpowers him.

also, lol @ sin claiming bullets will hurt Link. Everything he's said has been addressed and disproven many times before.

No no no, TP Link overpowers Ganondorf not Ganon.

Bullets will hurt Link. A weak energy ball from Ganondorf KO'd Young Link. A dose of telekinesis defeated from Zant TP Link.

Link has shown no durability feat in any cutscene proving he can withstand arrows, let alone swords, axes, or bullets.

ScreamPaste
No no no, TP Link overpowers Ganondorf not Ganon.

Bullets will hurt Link. A weak energy ball from Ganondorf KO'd Young Link. A dose of telekinesis defeated from Zant TP Link.

Link has shown no durability feat in any cutscene proving he can withstand arrows, let alone swords, axes, or bullets. Bullshit, Wolf Link stops beast Ganon in TP.

Bullets will bounce off, that was before either character had thier piece of the triforce, and Zant turned him into a wolf. Kinda debilitating.

OoT, Link blocks an attack from Ganon and is disarmed in a cutscene.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>