Mayuri vs. Hitsugaya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://bleach.sega.jp/img/event/chara_mayuri02.gif

vs.

http://jzool.com/images/P/SKU18118_1.jpg

So which soul reaper captain can beat the other?

Ms.Marvel
mayuri is my favorite character of the series (besides halibel!) but without prep time i dont think he can defeat toshiro. mayuri's on the fly abilities meaning his bankai and and shikai arent good enough to save him from toshiro's abilities especially the ice move he used on halibel which he supposedly was afraid might end up killing everyone in the area...

mayuri lost to ishida because mayuri isnt a frontline soldier type fighter hes basically just a scientist. the only reason he beat the espada is because he had prep time for the espadas marionettes and apporo made the mistake of getting poisoned by his Lt. those are both luxuries mayuri doesnt have here.

toshiro is tailor made to win anyway because his ice attacks dont do physical damage which is what mayuri is resistant too.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
mayuri is my favorite character of the series (besides halibel!) but without prep time i dont think he can defeat toshiro. mayuri's on the fly abilities meaning his bankai and and shikai arent good enough to save him from toshiro's abilities especially the ice move he used on halibel which he supposedly was afraid might end up killing everyone in the area...

mayuri lost to ishida because mayuri isnt a frontline soldier type fighter hes basically just a scientist. the only reason he beat the espada is because he had prep time for the espadas marionettes and apporo made the mistake of getting poisoned by his Lt. those are both luxuries mayuri doesnt have here.

toshiro is tailor made to win anyway because his ice attacks dont do physical damage which is what mayuri is resistant too.

I thought Mayuri had knowledge on all captains including Hitsugaya. He does like doing research on people for some reason and I think that Hitsugaya would have to worry about Mayuri's poison attacks.

NemeBro
Mayuri's Bankai rapes.

While Mayuri turns into invincible goo, Toshiro dies of poisoning.

There is no defense against this.

Also, Mayuri lost to Ishida because Ishida had a one time plot device powerup which has never been seen again.

Nemesis X
Didn't Mayuri only turn to goo when he needed to escape?

NemeBro
Yeah...But if Toshiro is gonna die anyway, why not just do it so he can assure his victory?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah...But if Toshiro is gonna die anyway, why not just do it so he can assure his victory?

Yeah but the goo thing doesn't make any sense. Why turn to goo if you're winning? You would only turn to goo if you needed to get away from the person trying to kill you.

Away from the goo talk, Hitsugaya isn't stupid you know. He can perform long range attacks and isn't dumb enough to charge into a cloud of poison.

NemeBro
Because the cloud of poison is not expanding, and the giant caterpillar will not attempt to skewer him, right.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Because the cloud of poison is not expanding, and the giant caterpillar will not attempt to skewer him, right.

as we saw the gas spreads very slowly. all it is is gas. gas travels via moving air. so it only moves as fast as the air does. the reason why apporo was caught is because he was stationary rooted to the ground or something. and mayuris bankai has never shown to move with great speed. theres no reason to assume that toshiro cant easily evade it by staying out of its range. theres also no reason to assume toshiro cant simply destroy mayuris bankai like ishida did.

but what on the fly defenses does mayuri have to counter toshiros moves? turning into goo isnt going to save him from being frozen and even if it does that woudl count as a loss because it takes time reform.

so what can mayuri do? hes not known for his speed so why would he be able to dodge toshiros hyoten hakkaso when halibel couldnt?

roz88
well i think hitsugaya wud win

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hitsugaya.

KingD19
Hitsugaya Taicho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.