Drive Angry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji

Ms.Marvel
im tired of 3d. it was never all that awesome to begin with.

MildPossession
I'm wishing the 3D trend would end as well.

BruceSkywalker
Cage may save this

steverules_2
Wow...what a great name for a movie

The Nuul
E7SKuq0aLug

Dear God....facepalm

MildPossession
I think it looks a lot of fun, Nic Cage, and Amber Heard, fabulous. smile But not 3D though thanks, 2D for me.

MildPossession
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=515774&highlight=drive+angry+forumid%3A2

The Nuul
Dammit. The search sucks.

Lacan Grahf
I realize that this is only the latest in the series of Nicholas Cage's attempts to regain his fortune and is therefore dubious (since he doesn't seem to be particularly selective at this stage), but the movie has great eye candy in the form of Amber Heard and spectacular presence in the form of William Fichtner and is, therefore, entirely watchable.

cocolove

galina
I have not watch this movie yet but i have heard that this movie is too wonderful.

Kazenji
New UK trailer

FIoXlAHXjyI

Kazenji
Motion Poster

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=17898

dadudemon
It looks like a "Machete"...except it's got a white man as the lead role...with a different plot. hahaha

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Nuul
E7SKuq0aLug

Dear God....facepalm WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN.

Wolfie
It looks very fun. I'm looking forward to it.

srankmissingnin
If this movie had the name Robert Rodriguez or Tarantino on it, everyone would have a massive swinging boner for it. Drive Angry is what Kill Bill, Machete and Grindhouse tried to be, except Drive Angry actual succeeds, and does it with out falling into category of unintentional parody. It also easily has the best 3D since Avatar, I was looking for a theater that was playing it standard, but I'm glad I couldn't find one. This movie needs to be seen on the big screen in 3d.

Get your friends. Get some beer. Go to a mid-night showing. You will have a smile on your face the whole time.

Kazenji
Like to know when this is getting released its not even up on IMDB.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If this movie had the name Robert Rodriguez or Tarantino on it, everyone would have a massive swinging boner for it. Drive Angry is what Kill Bill, Machete and Grindhouse tried to be, except Drive Angry actual succeeds, and does it with out falling into category of unintentional parody. It also easily has the best 3D since Avatar, I was looking for a theater that was playing it standard, but I'm glad I couldn't find one. This movie needs to be seen on the big screen in 3d.

Get your friends. Get some beer. Go to a mid-night showing. You will have a smile on your face the whole time. I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Robtard
Film looks utterly retarded. I'll give it a go once I can see it for free. I'm stupid that way with Cage films.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Totally sincere.

Rogue Jedi
This movie is all kinds of BADASS.

Kazenji
Of course you would like it.

Rogue Jedi
Of course.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
Film looks utterly retarded. I'll give it a go once I can see it for free. I'm stupid that way with Cage films.

Yeah, haha. It's effing retarded, but funny. I saw it with a friend for cheap. We drank and made fun of it. What sucks is that it had such potential to be absolutely awesome.. perhaps not enough budget, I guess. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.