White Power vs Black Panther Party

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lostedge
In alternate reality a small group of rebels are causing trouble, to solve this issue a team was send in to stop them.

WHITE TEAM

White Nick Fury
Hawkeye
Dagger
Shadow Cat
Captain America
Spider-man
Rogue
Emma Frost

The white team is equipped with Avengers Quinjet and they also have Spidermobile.

Quinjet

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/thumb/f/fd/Quinjet_002.jpg/648px-Quinjet_002.jpg

Spidermobile

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/0/0a/Spidermobile.jpg

BLACK TEAM

Black Nick Fury
Storm
Black Panther
Cloak
Luke Cage
Bishop
Blade
Deathlok

They black team is equipped with the X-mens Blackbird and they also have Punishers van (which is painted black, unlike in the picture).

Punishers Battlevan

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/thumb/e/ea/Battlevan2.jpg/800px-Battlevan2.jpg

Blackbird

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/2/2f/Forge%27s_Blackbird_001.jpg

1. Which team won?
2. Which was the rebel group causing trouble?

batdude123
eFR9xkZm4ck

Philosophía
Lulz.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by batdude123
eFR9xkZm4ck Happy Dance

psycho gundam
facepalm

Mindset
no expression

gobstakid777
this thread is racist on so many levels....

illadelph12
Smh...

Blanket

gobstakid777
i gotta keep comin back to thread,cause it is unbelievable

Badabing
I didn't want to close this because aside from the title, the thread maker put some effort into it. He's from Finland and may not know how the title comes across. Anyone have ideas for a new title?

Mindset
KKK vs. Black Panthers would be more accurate, going along with the theme.

White power isn't a group.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Blanket
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=11738074#post11738074

?

Aww, you actually care.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Mindset
KKK vs. Black Panthers would be more accurate, going along with the theme.

White power isn't a group. laughing

Wei Phoenix
Team 1 vs Team 2.

The whole "Which group is the rebels causing trouble" really makes you wonder whats that is suppose to mean.

Blanket
Originally posted by Badabing
I didn't want to close this because aside from the title, the thread maker put some effort into it. He's from Finland and may not know how the title comes across. Anyone have ideas for a new title? He gave the Black Panther team the Blackbird as a vehicle. You better not close this.

Team Fury vs Team Panther?

gobstakid777
I didn't want to close this because aside from the title, the thread maker put some effort into it. He's from Finland and may not know how the title comes across. Anyone have ideas for a new title?
it's not just the title.have u looked at the team rosters?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Team 1 vs Team 2.

The whole "Which group is the rebels causing trouble" really makes you wonder whats that is suppose to mean. laughing

psycho gundam
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=11738074#post11738074

? facepalm

gobstakid777
OMFG

jus lookin at this thread.......... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

ROFLMFAO!!!
I'm seriously crying from laughing too much!

jus..OMFG

laughing laughing laughing

someone seriously needs to put this on failblog

gobstakid777
I'll give it to team 1 btw

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by gobstakid777
OMFG

jus lookin at this thread.......... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

ROFLMFAO!!!
I'm seriously crying from laughing too much!

jus..OMFG

laughing laughing laughing

someone seriously needs to put this on failblog

Why? no expression

How is this different from the dozens of "Chicks vs. dudes" threads?

Mindset
r u srsly?

Ha Son

Notice how the teams are divided?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Why? no expression

How is this different from the dozens of "Chicks vs. dudes" threads?

cause it is smile

Creshosk
I didn't want to close this because aside from the title, the thread maker put some effort into it. He's from Finland and may not know how the title comes across. Anyone have ideas for a new title? Just Black Team vs White Team.

Creshosk
cause it is smile Why?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Creshosk
Why?
really dude stick out tongue

Blanket
Which Deathlok is being used?

~The Wickerman~
really dude stick out tongue

Yes, really, sounds like everyone is jumping on the "omg PC earmuffs" bandwagon. For Christ's sake, they're just comic book characters.

Ha Son
Which Deathlok is being used?
The black one.

Creshosk
really dude stick out tongue Why?

Blanket
Originally posted by Ha Son
The black one. Ah. Had to ask since it wasn't specified. ermm

Mindset
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Yes, really, sounds like everyone is jumping on the "omg PC earmuffs" bandwagon. For Christ's sake, they're just comic book characters. Not relly

Naija boy
Really this should be closed.

Phantom Zone
Im never going to Finland.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Naija boy
Really this should be closed.

Really this should stay open.

Creshosk
I could see an Emma Frost's TP vs Storm's TP resistance argument occurring.

Each of these characters are the most powerful on their respective teams.

then basically if you think Storm's resistance is greater team 2 wins. if you feel it's not team 1 wins.

gobstakid777
why is this not on failblog yet

illadelph12
I'd have to disagree. Dividing the teams based on ethnicity is one thing which could be considered a form of bait, but then you factor in the "which side is rebels/which side is heroes" aspect and the bait is accentuated. Being from Finland not withstanding, the topic could prove to be more incendiary than it's worth and lead to disciplinary action. Sometimes it's best to head off trouble before it begins.

Creshosk
why is this not on failblog yet Because if nobody sent it in its not going to appear. and then I don't know if there's an approval process or not. But it might be rejected on the grounds of it being to specialized in knowledge or the fact that a troll on the internet is no reason for somethign to be on failblog... personally I think people should stop submitting entries from question sites like yahoo answers because there's a group out there that asks intentionally stupid questions as a baiting.

Original Smurph
Team 1.

Quinjet, modern, I thought was superior to the Blackbird. Factor in that White gets Emma and Shadow Cat, who can respectively take out Cloak and Storm (who are, IMO, the heavy hitters on Team Black), I'd say that T1 edges it out.

Badabing
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd have to disagree. Dividing the teams based on ethnicity is one thing which could be considered a form of bait, but then you factor in the "which side is rebels/which side is heroes" aspect and the bait is accentuated. Being from Finland not withstanding, the topic could prove to be more incendiary than it's worth and lead to disciplinary action. Sometimes it's best to head off trouble before it begins. Okay. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.