Master Chief and Samus vs Cloud and Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Who wins?

ScreamPaste
Samus soloes.

SpadeKing
can either of their swords pierce either of their suits?

samus gets a limit break and eradicates them no expression

SuperLuigi
omnislash ignores defenses so lol they get cut the **** up

NemeBro
Master Chief dies pretty quickly, I cannot comment on Samus.

Zack Fair
Tch. Ha.

ScreamPaste
I should highlight, 1, there's no case for Omnislash going through armour, 2, Samus' armour can stop incorporeal attacks.

Nemesis X
Sephiroth's sword is strong enough to slice buildings and giant cannons into little pieces but I'm not exactly sure if its strong enough to break Samus'es armor.

SpadeKing
Chief has the same limit break as cait sith and he always gets lucky you know what that means for sephiroth and cloud evillaugh

I wouldn't say chief goes down quickly, depicted from AC Chief could react to them to stay in the match for awhile unless seph and cloud isolate him and just bombard him with all their magic.

ScreamPaste
Cloud dies first, he eats a wave/plasma combo or hyper beam ala-Super Metroid. Imho.

NemeBro
Anyone who thinks Master Chief would even pose a threat to Cloud or Sephiroth is an idiot.

Seriously, either cut him in half.

SpadeKing
well seeing crisis core, they're vulnerable to bullets also. I just don't see chief going down that quick especially by cloud, sephiroth was dodging his omnislash like anderson silva vs forrest griffin.

NemeBro
Sephiroth is also much faster than Chief.

Both are stronger, faster, and wield weapons that can cleave him in two.

SpadeKing
given the suit chief could possibly react almost the same as sephiroth did, not saying on par.

I'm still not believing the cleaving, slashing, or destruction of the suit til I see such done but, if any of them can I would only have my bets on Sephiroth being able to breach that suit.

Kotor3
Originally posted by NemeBro
Anyone who thinks Master Chief would even pose a threat to Cloud or Sephiroth is an idiot.

Seriously, either cut him in half.

I can tell you are really serious about that comment. Please explain how a guy who took down the flood and covenant would not pose a threat to Cloud and Sephiroth.

NemeBro
...Was that supposed to mean something?

Cloud has shown to casually deflect rapid machinegun fire while weakened...And Sephiroth is faster than that. Therefore, Cloud and Sephiroth are faster.

They can effortlessly tear apart steel and buildings with their attacks, Sephiroth in particular with a gesture knocked the top of a building down, they are far too powerful.

Master Chief's strength without the suit is sufficient to lift three times his body weight, which is impressive, but nothing above what Cloud and Sephiroth can do.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Kotor3
I can tell you are really serious about that comment. Please explain how a guy who took down the flood and covenant would not pose a threat to Cloud and Sephiroth.

Irrelevant feats.

SpadeKing
I would take my chances with the flood instead of cloud or sephiroth ermm

Kotor3
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Irrelevant feats.

How are they irrelevant?

...Was that supposed to mean something?

Cloud has shown to casually deflect rapid machinegun fire while weakened...And Sephiroth is faster than that. Therefore, Cloud and Sephiroth are faster.

They can effortlessly tear apart steel and buildings with their attacks, Sephiroth in particular with a gesture knocked the top of a building down, they are far too powerful.

Master Chief's strength without the suit is sufficient to lift three times his body weight, which is impressive, but nothing above what Cloud and Sephiroth can do.

Look I agree that they are more powerful, but everyone Master Chief went against was more powerful then him. I am not stating that he would win one on one but it definitely would not be easy for Cloud or Sephiroth. You act as if Master Chief was fighting things from tomb raider or doom. The covenant and flood are 100 times worst not to mention their advance weaponry.

Q'Anilia
How are they irrelevant?

Look I agree that they are more powerful, but everyone Master Chief went against was more powerful then him. I am not stating that he would win one on one but it definitely would not be easy for Cloud or Sephiroth. You act as if Master Chief was fighting things from tomb raider or doom. The covenant and flood are 100 times worst not to mention their advance weaponry.

Sephiroth and Cloud is a whole different type of opponent.

It would be like saying Grommash Hellscream could kill Superman because he has killed Cenarius and Mannoroth, or Darth Vader conquering the Warhammer 40k universe because he slayed the Emperor.

Who he has beaten and what they can do is IRRELEVANT. All that matter is how he did it. To quote Cortana: "Luck"

Kotor3
Sephiroth and Cloud is a whole different type of opponent.

It would be like saying Grommash Hellscream could kill Superman because he has killed Cenarius and Mannoroth, or Darth Vader conquering the Warhammer 40k universe because he slayed the Emperor.

Who he has beaten and what they can do is IRRELEVANT. All that matter is how he did it. To quote Cortana: "Luck"

I understand what you are saying but do not fully agree with your point in this case. I will respond later after I have gather some info.

Q'Anilia
What's there not to agree with? Who someone beats is irrelevant. It is about how it's beaten.

Kotor3
What's there not to agree with? Who someone beats is irrelevant. It is about how it's beaten.

You are starting to lose me here. I thought you were making a different point and now I see your above statement. I definitely do not see how you can say the who is irrelevant.

If we go to the how, it still does not show that Master Chief would be an easy defeat.

Q'Anilia
You are starting to lose me here. I thought you were making a different point and now I see your above statement. I definitely do not see how you can say the who is irrelevant.

If we go to the how, it still does not show that Master Chief would be an easy defeat.

The "how" is all that matters. The "who" is irrelevant. What the "who" is capable of is revealed during the "how" and "who" in itself is not at all relevant to what a character is capable of.

So instead of saying that Master Chief defeated (Insert "who" here), you should be saying "Master Chief used superior intellect mixed with a touch of luck, a super armor and a geneticly manipulated body to accomplish (Insert feat X, Y & Z here)"

Leave "who" out of this, unless you can include the relevance of the "who", for example:
Master Chief dodged X, which travel at Y rate of speed, because each "who" is just that fast.

Forget the who all-in-all. They don't matter. Just tell us what Master Chief has done in terms of feats and capabilities that help him beat Cloud and/or Sephiroth.
The fact that he can kill a Covenant Grunt doesn't help his case.

Kotor3
Understood!

Since everyone is familiar with Halo there are no feats that I can mention that everyone is not already aware. So, in order to validate who, here is some info that we know concerning the covenant and flood. The Covenant species were very tall and stronger than any human including Master Chief. They used technology from the forerunners and ancient powerful race that was more advance then anything Master Chief had at his disposal and Cloud and Sephiroth. A self regenerating shield and a re-charging plasma weapon to name a few.

The flood were not just some parasites because they could not be stop by the forerunners race accept by them activating the halos and annihilating themselves in the process. All of this Master Chief face and survive enemies who were stronger and faster. So inline with what you stated Master Chief will use his superior intellect, combat and survival skills to make it a match.

Besides each other and ones like themselves I do not know of anyone Cloud and Sephiroth went against that were as dangerous as the Covenant or the flood.

My argument is not that Master Chief would necessary win but make it a match. Cloud and Sephiroth speed and agility will not have Master Chief pissing in his pants. If they get to close they might fine a grenade on themselves.

Ms.Marvel
Kotor3, truejedi is still waiting for your reply in the star wars section...

Kotor3
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
Kotor3, truejedi is still waiting for your reply in the star wars section...

Lol! You got me with that one. What thread? Anyway, truejedi in one conversation with me got himself to the inevitable ignore list.

NemeBro
Look I agree that they are more powerful, but everyone Master Chief went against was more powerful then him. I am not stating that he would win one on one but it definitely would not be easy for Cloud or Sephiroth. You act as if Master Chief was fighting things from tomb raider or doom. The covenant and flood are 100 times worst not to mention their advance weaponry. Lol, really?

Was it the Grunts? Because they are certainly not even his equal in any way.

Was it the Jackals? Because other than being keen marksmen, nothing note-worthy.

Was it the Elites? Because physically they are similar, sure, but Master Chief is a more skilled and better soldier, plus he has Cortana, a great advantage.

Was it the Hunters? Physically they are greater, yes, but they are slow and dumb, along with having a PAINFULLY easily exploited weak-point.

Was it the Brutes? Sure, they are stronger, but they are dumber and slower as well.

Was it the Flood? Because although they are strong and agile, they are pretty frail.

Master Chief has never fought ANYONE on friggin Zack's level, let alone Cloud or Sephiroth's.

Kotor3
Lol, really?

Was it the Grunts? Because they are certainly not even his equal in any way.

Was it the Jackals? Because other than being keen marksmen, nothing note-worthy.

Was it the Elites? Because physically they are similar, sure, but Master Chief is a more skilled and better soldier, plus he has Cortana, a great advantage.

Was it the Hunters? Physically they are greater, yes, but they are slow and dumb, along with having a PAINFULLY easily exploited weak-point.

Was it the Brutes? Sure, they are stronger, but they are dumber and slower as well.

Was it the Flood? Because although they are strong and agile, they are pretty frail.

Master Chief has never fought ANYONE on friggin Zack's level, let alone Cloud or Sephiroth's.

Well, I tried to make an argument for Master Chief. Evidently not a good one. I still do not think it would be an easy win for Cloud or Seph. Perhaps when I have more time I will try to make a better argument if one can be made. You win this round.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.