Bad Boys 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Bad Boys 3" is on the horizon as Columbia Pictures is developing the third movie of the high-octane action comedy "Bad Boys" with scribe Peter Craig aboard the project.

Smith, in particular, has expressed his keenness to do the third film when he attended the 2008 MTV Movie Awards. "We need 'Bad Boys 3,' "

"M. Bay has also said he would be interested in taking on another "Bad Boys".

--------------------------------------------------

Cool. I liked Bad Boys 2. I thought it was the best summer action flick of, '06. i think it was '06.

I'd definetely watch pt.3.

Robtard
The first film was alright, cheesy negro buddy-cop with the expected humor and whatnot, entertaining enough.

Making a third is just scraping the barrel for profits; it will probably suck balls.

BruceSkywalker
why sony why... guess i could see it free..

liked the first one, but hated the second

MildPossession
The first two were nothing special. I expect nothing different for a third movie.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I thought it was the best summer action flick of, '06. i think it was '06. Try 2003. And the film will suck.

forumcrew
They arnt great movies, but they are fun popcorn flicks. It is all up to Smith really, if he comes back the rest will follow and I am sure Lawrence will beg him too.

Discos
I knew I started this topic before:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=474144&highlight=Bad+Boys+forumid%3A2

Harry Smith
As much as we hate when a movie makes unnecessary 2nd and 3rd installments, this could be great!

With Will Smith, you know you've got a blockbuster automatically!

FistOfThe North
Don't forget about Martin L...

D-Wag
I dont know why people are hating on the Bad Boys, I enjoyed the first movie, looooved the then 2nd movie, and im not expecting anything less but greatness from this 3rd one.

Bloinky
Originally posted by D-Wag
I dont know why people are hating on the Bad Boys, I enjoyed the first movie, looooved the then 2nd movie, and im not expecting anything less but greatness from this 3rd one.

FistOfThe North
Guess some people can't relate to the comedy.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

Cool. I liked Bad Boys 2. I thought it was the best summer action flick of, '06. i think it was '06.

I'd definetely watch pt.3.

I feel so sorry for you if you think that was the best summer action flick of 2003.
there was terminator 3, matrix reloaded and revolution, pirates of the caribbean, X2, kill bill, return of the king.

Discos
^^ yeah there was some kickass movies that summer. T3 for me

anyways, Bad Boys 1 & 2 were just great. Just a loud, in-your-face style comedy. When Martin L & Will Smith were arguin to eah other over anything, made me laugh my ass off.

Scene in Bad Boys 2 where Martin L opens the door and sees his daughter's date to the school dance and totally ****s with him. That is what I am most looking forward to being a father :L

Bad Boys 3, hopefully its out within 2years.

jinXed by JaNx
Hope Martin Lawrences character isn't a sissy in this one. I hated that about the sequel.

Discos
which parts was he a sissy?

jinXed by JaNx
During the entire movie. He went from the hot headed, vulgar, loose canon in the first movie to a domesticated girl in the sequel. I just missed his rants and temper from the first movie. Remember, he was on the whole "zen" thing? Yeah, i just didn't like that. I know it showed some character development but i missed the chemistry between he and smith. Smiths character was the cool, calm and collected one and Lawrence was the live wire.

Discos
mmm... you have a poiunt dude, totally forgot about the zeng thing.

But when he got shot in the ass I'm sure he went apeshit, and also when they invade the rastas stronghold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.