Xmen 4!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
"Kevin Feige, president of production in Marvel Studios said that another X-Men film was possible.."

- wiki

If so, sentinels and/or apocalypse should be in it.

peejayd
* i'm pretty sure it won't be a sequel to the Last Stand... and it should not be... X3 sucks... stick out tongue plus, it would be better if they would focus on the beginning of the X-men, the original five... giving them a different villain, it may be Mr. Sinister or Apocalypse... and yes, Sentinels are okay with Mastermold... and please, no Wolverine, no Phoenix force, just plain old X-men fun happy ending... just like the Fantastic Four movies, happy ending... just my two cents... smile

-Pr-
they should continue the story, but bring the professor and scott (with a new actor) back. bring in emma and the hellfire club.

id369
Cable should be in this one.

peejayd
Originally posted by -Pr-
they should continue the story, but bring the professor and scott (with a new actor) back. bring in emma and the hellfire club.

* okay... but how can they bring them back? confused i still don't want Wolverine in the picture because it will only be a one-man show...

-Pr-
Originally posted by peejayd
* okay... but how can they bring them back? confused i still don't want Wolverine in the picture because it will only be a one-man show...

have it turn out that cyclops was merely transported away by jean, who fooled the phoenix in to thinking she'd killed him. she demolecularises him, and reassembles him in say, egypt. he wakes up with no memory of who he is.

The professor could have his consciousness in a new body or something, like the one he had at the end of x3...

peejayd
have it turn out that cyclops was merely transported away by jean, who fooled the phoenix in to thinking she'd killed him. she demolecularises him, and reassembles him in say, egypt. he wakes up with no memory of who he is.

* then... go on... stick out tongue

* let him battle Mr. Sinister... or Mastermold... smile

-Pr-
Originally posted by peejayd
* then... go on... stick out tongue

* let him battle Mr. Sinister... or Mastermold... smile

sinister, imo.

Darth Jello
Well they have wolverine 2 in pre-production and deadpool and Young X-Men/X-Men: First Class in developement. Next on the schedule is X-Men Origins: Magneto

Ridley_Prime
The Magneto film should've come before Wolverine 2 erm, but whatever.

Shadow_King

The professor could have his consciousness in a new body or something, like the one he had at the end of x3...

Why not bring back Cyclops but as a pawn of Mr.Sinister???

-Pr-
Originally posted by Shadow_King
Why not bring back Cyclops but as a pawn of Mr.Sinister???

could do that too.

Shadow_King
If the fantastic four is getting a reboot, why cant x-men get a reboot?

peejayd
* yeah, a reboot back from the original five... villains i like would be Mr. Sinister, Apocalypse or Sentinels... smile

Paola
browse forum's page, there's already a thread on this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.