Sabertooth Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weaponx510
They fight in a jungle
upgraded sabes
current wolverine
both bloodlusted
who comes out standing?

Survivor19
Creed 7/10

Mindset
I like Wolverine better.

Wolverine 10/10

Juk3n
one of these guys can be decapitated, and the other one can't.

StiltmanFTW
'Tooth FTW.

Originally posted by Juk3n
one of these guys can be decapitated, and the other one can't.

Creed didn't have adamantium when Logan cut his head off.

Juk3n
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
'Tooth FTW.

Creed didn't have adamantium when Logan cut his head off.

im sure i read that creed adamantium skeleton has gaps along the vertibrae that allow for a decapitation. Atleast i think i saw that on these boards, i could be mistaken.

Mindset
Stiltman probably said it, he's always lying.

Survivor19
Think simplier. Muramasa blade can cut adamantium.

Also, it's irrelevant, since Wolverine won't get the chanse to land a good hit on Creed's neck majority of times.

StiltmanFTW
im sure i read that creed adamantium skeleton has gaps along the vertibrae that allow for a decapitation. Atleast i think i saw that on these boards, i could be mistaken.

That's from wikipedia, don't believe it.

After M-day his adamantium somehow vanished. It was never explained. All we know is that since then his bones were broken and cut with relative ease.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Survivor19
Think simplier. Muramasa blade can cut adamantium.

Also, it's irrelevant, since Wolverine won't get the chanse to land a good hit on Creed's neck majority of times.

Then why Daken stores his blades in the adamantium sheathes...?

Why Cap didn't damage Logan's rib cage?

weaponx510

yeah im pretty sure he didnt have adamantium and there are no gaps on his skeleton embarrasment

Blanket
Sabertooth tears his adamantium out.

weaponx510
the thing is i dont know who would win but doesnt creed win most of the time

weaponx510
please write in my thread

gobstakid777
Originally posted by weaponx510
please write in my thread
oh ,you mean ur non-existant thread which i said would only last 10 minutes

gobstakid777
creed 7/10

batdude123
Originally posted by weaponx510
the thing is i dont know who would win but doesnt creed win most of the time

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/porters54/016-6.jpg

gobstakid777
Originally posted by batdude123
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/porters54/016-6.jpg laughing

grimify
Creed for hefty majority

Mshinu
Creed.

Master Court
Sabertooth is animalistic, but Wolverine is batsh*t. Batsh*t > Animalistic. If this is a fight to a finish, Wolverine wins one way or the other.

snoopdogg
Logan.

jinzin
Creed takes the majority here, it's the premise of their entire relationship. logan has some wins over Creed sure, but we all know now that Creed doesn't think of his fights as even that when it comes to Wolverine, he calls it playing.

Sabretooth has every advantage except for skill and even then he's only a couple steps behind Logan in that respect. Tooth for the hefty majority

weaponx510
Originally posted by jinzin
Creed takes the majority here, it's the premise of their entire relationship. logan has some wins over Creed sure, but we all know now that Creed doesn't think of his fights as even that when it comes to Wolverine, he calls it playing.

Sabretooth has every advantage except for skill and even then he's only a couple steps behind Logan in that respect. Tooth for the hefty majority

yeah when you put it that way Creed wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.