Batman vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weaponx510
bruce wayne version of batman
Clark Kent

fight in gotham mid-day
there are no people in the city only buildings

both characters have 3 days prep

who wins?

Konton
Superman sun amps and BFRs earth from the opposite side Bats has set his traps.

Mindset
Batman batkicks the sun red.

BruceSkywalker
been done so many times..

Bruce Wayne Batman is fully capable of defeating Superman especially since Bruce knows what hurts him...

that being said agree with this...

Originally posted by Mindset
Batman batkicks the sun red.

chomperx9
batman pulls out the kryptonite ring

Stoic
Does anyone remember when Superman was mind controlled and what he did to Batman?

jalek moye
Because of superman's personality Batman iwns every time. He can easily beat a prepped batman but it's not in him

-Pr-
Superman dumps Gotham in the Phantom Zone.

batdude123
Originally posted by Stoic
Does anyone remember when Superman was mind controlled and what he did to Batman?

Do you remember when Ra's Al Guhl stole Batman's contingency plan for Superman?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
been done so many times..

Bruce Wayne Batman is fully capable of defeating Superman especially since Bruce knows what hurts him...

that being said agree with this... cool

Slaanesh
Superman freeze Batman and punch him into pieces..or he could just HV his head of..Supes 100/10..

weaponx510
who cares disney bought marvel ima go watch Finding Namor

gobstakid777
Originally posted by weaponx510

Silver Surfer and the Seven Dwarfs

weaponx510
Kraven King

gobstakid777
Wolv-E

Ms.Marvel
laughing

gobstakid777
Abraxas in Wonderland

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman dumps Gotham in the Phantom Zone.

take that back mad mad big grin

laughing laughing laughing

-Pr-
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
take that back mad mad big grin

laughing laughing laughing

laughing out loud

eh, he has other ways of winning.

r0nm0n88
i hate when people talke about contingency for superman.

The plan would go like this, get K-Nite. and hold it in the air pointed at him.

which if superman is bloodlusted and his main priority is to kill you, wont work.

What else is batman going to do.

if you think there is more he can do, ask your self does batman defeat glads with 3 days prep?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by r0nm0n88

which if superman is bloodlusted and his main priority is to kill you, wont work.

if you think there is more he can do, ask your self does batman defeat glads with 3 days prep?
if supes is bloodlusted, it'll go like this,to paraphrase a post from a different thread
Superman slaps Bats in the face.

Bat's head is later discovered in the rubble of a demolished building in Britain.

shokosugi
Superman

Mshinu
Batman BatStomps

Metalmanx
Superman.

This is ridiculous. If Supes wants Batman dead, Supes deads Batman.

Survivor19
Thing is, if Batman wants Superman dead, Supes is dead. And Batman will want Superman dead before Superman will want Batman dead.
Batman.

Lostedge
Batman wins easily.

This is what happens. Superman thinks about the options he has.
A) Slice Batman in two with heat vision
B) Throw a mountain at batman burying him alive.
C) Fly through Batman with almost light speed splitting him in half
D) Pick up a random object (a rock?) and throw it through Batmans brain.
E) Push Earth to sun and watch Batman burn.
F) Freeze Batman with freeze breath and smash him to pieces.
G) Spin fast enough and create a tornado that sucks Batman into Space.
X) Go near Batman where he can sucker-punch you with his hidden Kryptonite ring that you gave him.

Superman chooses option X. Batman beats Superman senseless.

Master Court
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6443/batmanvssupermanyr6.gif

kgkg
Originally posted by Master Court
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6443/batmanvssupermanyr6.gif laughing out loud

weaponx510
Originally posted by Master Court
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6443/batmanvssupermanyr6.gif

couldnt have said it any better

Allankles
People actually arguing Superman vs Batman on KMC? erm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/Batman_vs_superman.jpg

I don't know why any comic fan would like to see this fight. It's bad however you look at it. Supes would have to play stupid or weak to give Bats a shot. Or Supes ends the fight in less than a second, kryptonite or otherwise. Not too entertaining either way.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Allankles

I don't know why any comic fan would like to see this fight. It's bad however you look at it. Supes would have to play stupid or weak to give Bats a shot. Or Supes ends the fight in less than a second, kryptonite or otherwise. Not too entertaining either way.

finally to see some common sense

psycho gundam
who cares disney bought marvel ima go watch Finding Namor hahaha

psycho gundam

I don't know why any comic fan would like to see this fight. It's bad however you look at it. Supes would have to play stupid or weak to give Bats a shot. Or Supes ends the fight in less than a second, kryptonite or otherwise. Not too entertaining either way. look closer st the last panel of that picture and then read this part of lostedge's post:

Originally posted by Lostedge
Go near Batman where he can sucker-punch you with his hidden Kryptonite ring that you gave him.

Superman chooses option X. Batman beats Superman senseless.

chomperx9
why is superman saying shazam ?

weaponx510
Superman could never square up with batman under any circumstances batman wins 10/10

Allankles
Originally posted by psycho gundam
look closer st the last panel of that picture and then read this part of lostedge's post:

Dude, you're taking a fan comic too seriously. I found it on the first page of a Batman vs Superman search.

The point, which I'm surprised you missed, was that there's too large a gulf in power to entertain any possibility of a conflict.

Supes has way too many easy options here e.g he could bust Batman's ear drums with no more effort than it takes to whistle.

It's just not a fight. And when writers try to make it a fight, they wind up having to downplay Supes.

-Pr-
Originally posted by chomperx9
why is superman saying shazam ?

for the lulz.

Dude, you're taking a fan comic too seriously. I found it on the first page of a Batman vs Superman search.

The point, which I'm surprised you missed, was that there's too large a gulf in power to entertain any possibility of a conflict.

Supes has way too many easy options here e.g he could bust Batman's ear drums with no more effort than it takes to whistle.

It's just not a fight. And when writers try to make it a fight, they wind up having to downplay Supes.

aye, or have him poisoned/controlled/at some sort of disadvantage...

also, love the bulleteer sig.

Spire
I don't see 3 days being enough for Batman to overcome the gap in power, seeing as they both have access to it.

Not to mention how well they know each other and most likely what to expect.

However, on paper Bats would win, as he would just press a button and activate about a hundred contingency plans already in place.

gobstakid777
Like I said, I'll give it to bats only cause he has the prep

Spire
Supes has prep too, so...

gobstakid777
I've been thinkin bout it,and...I gotta give it to supes.If goin for the kill,supes WILL massacre bats all over the pavement

Philosophía
Batman, though he'd work for it considering Superman has prep aswell.

Slaanesh
u can give Batman a year of prep..he still can't beat Supes..i doubt he can even put a scratch on Supes..unless he use that prep to create some kryptonite weapon or something like that..but i never consider weakness exploitation as a tactic to win..so..i still gave supes 10/10 over batman..

The Pict
Gonna say Superman. No doubt Bruce will have 100 ways of killing Superman, backup plans, backup backup plans, a device draining Supes of his powers etc etc. But Superman knows Bruce. He isn't going to fight him.

No innocents around? He just obliterates Gotham, taking out Batman in the process. He just spends the 3 days in the sun, and a few blast of HV outta do it.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Pict
Gonna say Superman. No doubt Bruce will have 100 ways of killing Superman, backup plans, backup backup plans, a device draining Supes of his powers etc etc. But Superman knows Bruce. He isn't going to fight him.

No innocents around? He just obliterates Gotham, taking out Batman in the process. He just spends the 3 days in the sun, and a few blast of HV outta do it. Uhh, he doesn't need to go to the sun to do something like destroy a city.

shiv
Batman Spends 3 Days with his feet up in front of the fireplace at Wayne Manor occasionally flipping through his extensive files on etrigan, Zauriel, Deadman, Madam X and the occult.

Batman goes into the fight with a basic blood spell for invulnerability and a simple spell to summon Superman.

k-nite pimpslap f.t.w.

shiv
Batman has a defense For Everything.

Allankles
Not really. Superman uses his tech to bottle Gotham in a glass jar, then sends out some nanites to find and incapacitate Bruce. The dude has way too many options.

Allankles
Originally posted by -Pr-
for the lulz.

aye, or have him poisoned/controlled/at some sort of disadvantage...

also, love the bulleteer sig.

thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by Konton
Superman sun amps and BFRs earth from the opposite side Bats has set his traps. Originally posted by Stoic
Does anyone remember when Superman was mind controlled and what he did to Batman? Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman dumps Gotham in the Phantom Zone. Originally posted by Slaanesh
Superman freeze Batman and punch him into pieces..or he could just HV his head of..Supes 100/10.. Originally posted by r0nm0n88

if you think there is more he can do, ask your self does batman defeat glads with 3 days prep? Originally posted by gobstakid777
if supes is bloodlusted, it'll go like this,to paraphrase a post from a different thread
Superman slaps Bats in the face.

Bat's head is later discovered in the rubble of a demolished building in Britain. Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman Originally posted by Metalmanx
Superman.

This is ridiculous. If Supes wants Batman dead, Supes deads Batman. Originally posted by Allankles

I don't know why any comic fan would like to see this fight. It's bad however you look at it. Supes would have to play stupid or weak to give Bats a shot. Or Supes ends the fight in less than a second, kryptonite or otherwise. Not too entertaining either way. Originally posted by Spire
I don't see 3 days being enough for Batman to overcome the gap in power, seeing as they both have access to it.

Not to mention how well they know each other and most likely what to expect.

However, on paper Bats would win, as he would just press a button and activate about a hundred contingency plans already in place. Originally posted by gobstakid777
I've been thinkin bout it,and...I gotta give it to supes.If goin for the kill,supes WILL massacre bats all over the pavement Originally posted by The Pict

No innocents around? He just obliterates Gotham, taking out Batman in the process. He just spends the 3 days in the sun, and a few blast of HV outta do it. http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Owned%20Pwnd%20Fail/cartoonbatman.jpg

shiv
hmm

The Pict
Originally posted by Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Owned%20Pwnd%20Fail/cartoonbatman.jpg

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Juntai
Uhh, he doesn't need to go to the sun to do something like destroy a city.

I know, but he's got 3 days to kill time. May as well do it in the sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.