Bruce Wayne versus Nakatomi plaza...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Scenario 1: Bruce Wayne is attending the Christmas party at Nakatomi plaza. McClane is not there. Same scenario as Die Hard, Hans and his terrorists attack, they take Rachel and the others hostage while Bruce is in Rachel's office making fists with his toes.

Wayne has no Batsuit and no gadgets. He must rescue Rachel and the hostages, and take down the terrorists.

Can he do it?

Scenario 2: Same as scenario 1, except that Wayne has the Batsuit handy and changes into it.

gobstakid777
I say he takes both, the first bein far harder than the second obviously, but due to hisn inja training,he should be able to take the first, although it definately won't be easy.the second scenario will be the opposite,it will be too easy

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
crylaugh embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

gobstakid777
Originally posted by gobstakid777
embarrasment

Darth Martin
Scenario I: I'm going to say he fails. He's not going to use any guns and probably won't be willing to kill either.
Scenario II: Batman should accomplish this with little difficulty. He takes down heavily armed men for a living. He's a master at stealth and would be a terror to Hans and his men.

Rogue Jedi
Seconded. But if he gets pinned down in scenario 2, he is screwed.

Darth Martin
I don't think so. He has easily escaped gunfire. Just rewatch the Hong Kong scene in The Dark Knight. He disapears out of nowhere...........and then reappears to continue the ass whippings. He also has grenades and flash bangs if he ever gets into a tight spot. His sticky bomb gun will OWN the terrorists.

Rogue Jedi
The Hong Kong scene, he is facing shitty bodyguards with pistols.

Robtard
Batman runs through both, all he needs here is his fist, stealth and maybe a shot of eggnog or two.

Rogue Jedi
2 would prolly be a piece of cake, but not sure about 1.

Darth Martin
Once again, I doubt Wayne can accomplish this. He refuses to use firearms and won't kill. Batman on the other hand...........

Quincy
Originally posted by Robtard
Batman runs through both, all he needs here is his fist, stealth and maybe a shot of eggnog or two.

BruceSkywalker
Wayne stomps, and possibly spite

Rogue Jedi
Wayne as Wayne stomps? How so? He doesnt use guns, and if he did, he probably sucks ass with them. In fact, thats probably why he doesnt use guns.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Wayne stomps, and possibly spite

of course everyone knows Wayne has never shot a gun..

As Batman of course he clears

Rogue Jedi
Dude, did you just quote and answer yourself? Wayne is killed very quickly, very painfully. Batman clears 8/10.

Sadako of Girth
Not against guys with that heavy artillery.... who clearly have no problem shooting at the face.

Top mercenaries from around the world: Not nutters or goons from Gotham.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Not against guys with that heavy artillery.... who clearly have no problem shooting at the face.

Top mercenaries from around the world: Not nutters or goons from Gotham. Good point.

Quincy

Top mercenaries from around the world: Not nutters or goons from Gotham.

Yeah Gruber's men really looked like warriors

WhoopeeDee
Scenario 1: Bruce Wayne is attending the Christmas party at Nakatomi plaza. McClane is not there. Same scenario as Die Hard, Hans and his terrorists attack, they take Rachel and the others hostage while Bruce is in Rachel's office making fists with his toes.

Wayne has no Batsuit and no gadgets. He must rescue Rachel and the hostages, and take down the terrorists.

Can he do it?

Scenario 2: Same as scenario 1, except that Wayne has the Batsuit handy and changes into it.

1. Wayne switches to Ninja Mode.

2. Those poor terrorists. sad

Rogue Jedi
Easy, Batgirl.

WhoopeeDee
More like Catwoman....don't nobody touches my Bats! stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Nobody except for the terrorists, at least the lead spewed forth from their machine guns.

WhoopeeDee
Batman did took out the gansters in the shipyard in his first apperance in BB. They too were equip with assault rifles, machine guns, and a grenade....oh, and .22 gun.

Blah!

Rogue Jedi
On the same skill level as the Nakatomi terrorists? Not even close.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by WhoopeeDee
1. Wayne switches to Ninja Mode.

2. Those poor terrorists. sad

Originally posted by WhoopeeDee
Batman did took out the gansters in the shipyard in his first apperance in BB. They too were equip with assault rifles, machine guns, and a grenade....oh, and .22 gun.

Blah!

Rogue Jedi
On the same skill level as the Nakatomi terrorists? Not even close.

Quincy
What makes the Nakatomi Terrorists so ridiculous?

Rogue Jedi
You serious?

Quincy
Yes pr1983

Rogue Jedi
If you were Hans, and you were about to do what he attempted to do in Die Hard, would you hire anything but the best?

Quincy
That's your reasoning?

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. Pretty sound reasoning yes

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Quincy
Yeah Gruber's men really looked like warriors

http://www.warriorsmovie.co.uk/content/photos/images/photo_026.jpg

Youre right.

But they were, regardless.

Quincy
Mhm. Pretty sound reasoning yes

Nah. Not at all man.

A job like that you don't need shit. Just guys with guns willing to shoot people. He didn't need the best - far from it. The job of the henchmen were to just guard the hostages, pretend to be a security guard, and be willing to shoot.

That's all they were needed for, and don't say they needed to be super expert marine fighting champion spartans. Because they weren't - and didn't need to be.

The only person that needed any prowess at all, was Theo. And you know that shit.

http://www.warriorsmovie.co.uk/content/photos/images/photo_026.jpg

laughing

Rogue Jedi
Remind me never to follow you into battle.

Quincy
concede

Sadako of Girth
But RJ.....cannnnnnnnnn youuuuuuuu dig it.......?

Rogue Jedi
yes

Dw9yEuwohkk

I actually popped in The Warriors directors cut when I read your post haermm

Sadako of Girth
Always good.

Rogue Jedi
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaarriorrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssss
sss come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Sadako of Girth
T'was funny in Commando when the Governator dropped him off a cliff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.