McClane/Riggs/Michael versus 30 Days of Night/The Lost Boys/Dracula...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
On night in L.A., a group of vampires attack. It's David and The Lost Boys. They swoop down and one by one take people off the street, disappearing into the sky with them. Just ahead, the vampires from 30 Days of Night are attacking people on the ground. It appears that the two rival vampire clans have joined forces and are feasting on L.A.'s citizens. At that moment, Dracula from Van Helsing lands in the street, surrounded by his three brides. They join the 30 Days of Night vampires in the feast.

McClane and Riggs speed towards the vampires, but their car is overturned by Dracula. Stumbling out of the wreckage, they draw their pistols to fight off the vampires, when out of nowhere, Michael, the half breed from Underworld, appears carrying a large duffel bag. He approaches Riggs and McClane, opens the bag, and hands them several magazines of UV rounds, in addition to an H&K MP5 each. Together the three have to fight off the vampires.

Do they win? Or does LA become a vampire paradise?

Sadako of Girth
C'mon now RJ: We already have a thread for ones like these:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t512488.html

stick out tongue

Tattoos N Scars
McClane and Riggs die. Michael's only fight would be against Dracula...and I don't think he could win it since Mike isn't a full blooded werewolf.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
C'mon now RJ: We already have a thread for ones like these:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t512488.html

stick out tongue haermm They clear, MAYBE Riggs or Mac buys it, BIG MAYBE.

gobstakid777
Michael MIGHT make it past ONE of the vampires and that's it
McClane and Riggs have no chance in Hell

Robtard
McClane solos, he takes out squirrel-boys, ninja-girls and jet fighters, a bunch of silly vampires don't compare.

WhoopeeDee
I'm having a hard time with people confusing Mc Clane with Ash....come on people...he's just a NYC police man.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gobstakid777
Michael MIGHT make it past ONE of the vampires and that's it
McClane and Riggs have no chance in Hell Dude are you HIGH? Michael took out the oldest and most powerful Lycan, Willam. One vampire my ass.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude are you HIGH? Michael took out the oldest and most powerful Lycan, Willam. One vampire my ass.
my bad.I seriously thought u were talkin bout myers.In that case Mike may solo, the main thing is that the 2 cops are screwed

Rogue Jedi
my bad.I seriously thought u were talkin bout myers.In that case Mike may solo, the main thing is that the 2 cops are screwed Michael is obviously gonna engage Dracula. Riggs and Mac, with their HK's, stand a good chance of both making it, if they work as a team. And you gotta know that Michael will pwn Dracula in seconds, then he will be ripping through the others like a diesel truck through wet toilet paper.

gobstakid777
Michael is obviously gonna engage Dracula. Riggs and Mac, with their HK's, stand a good chance of both making it, if they work as a team. And you gotta know that Michael will pwn Dracula in seconds, then he will be ripping through the others like a diesel truck through wet toilet paper.
if u no the answer to ur thread y did u post the thread?

Rogue Jedi
if u no the answer to ur thread y did u post the thread? Because I wanted to see what other people thought about the matchup. Thats what the MVF is all about.

gobstakid777
Because I wanted to see what other people thought about the matchup. Thats what the MVF is all about.
hmm.well team 1 wins

Rogue Jedi
Maybe the UV rounds are too much of an advantage?

jinXed by JaNx
Michael from the Lost boys or that guy from Underworld?

If it's that dude from Underworld then i say he solos. Either way, yeah, it's probably to much of an advantage giving them UV rounds. Although, they would need something. Those Vampires in 30 days were brutal. They weren't like the surfer vamps in lost boys lol

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Michael from the Lost boys or that guy from Underworld?

If it's that dude from Underworld then i say he solos. Either way, yeah, it's probably to much of an advantage giving them UV rounds. Although, they would need something. Those Vampires in 30 days were brutal. They weren't like the surfer vamps in lost boys lol Michael from Underworld.

Utrigita
Even with UV Rounds I have a hard time seeing McClane and Riggs Survive a attack from, Draculas Brides, the 30 days and the lost boys (we are assuming that UV rounds works right?), However with that Said I still think that team one wins, and that is only thanks to Michael he was a werewolf before he was turned into a hybrid so in theory he should be more Werewolf then Vampire, either way I think that he can atleast immobilise Dracula long enough to having him declared winner, the rest of the vampires I frankly doesn't see as a threat against him, the best thing McClane and Riggs could do was to lock themselves in somewhere where there is only one door, and then pray that Michael's werewolf part is enough to kill Dracula.

Rogue Jedi
For sake of argument, lets say the UV rounds have the same effect on all the vampires that it has on the Underworld vampires. I should have stated that right away, apologies.

Sadako of Girth
Even if they are bitten, McClane could then driven an SUV with a stake on it through the head vampire or mass burn it with his zippo, winning and returning to humanity.

Rogue Jedi
Hybrid yo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.