Turning Point: Why? When? What?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I'm not sure if this thread is done (I hope not), so feel free to close or whatever if it already has been.

Question: Why do you believe in whatever you believe in? What was the turning point in your life that actually defined what it is - whether you believe in God or not, or if you're a Christian, atheist, agnostic, or whatever you believe in.... When did you decide that you should believe in it? What happened? What led you to the belief? If you were a former Christian or vice versa, what happened that changed your mind?

so... why? when? what?

Wild Shadow
i was about 7 watched too many bruce lee and jackie chan movies matinees back in the day mid 80's... being forced to go to sunday school church didnt help either nor did the nuns or priest who would hit me for asking innocent questions.... iwas like screw this crap i am going eastern religion on ur ass going to follow bhudda's teachings instead makes more sense and its cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.