Batman/Thanos vs Reed Richards/Darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Both get 1 week prep.

Standard equipment/Tech

Who wins.

Bouboumaster
Thanos throw Batman in a corner, what a useless second, and procede to kick team 2 asses on his own.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos throw Batman in a corner, what a useless second, and procede to kick team 2 asses on his own. Are you serious did you forget what Batman did in Final Crisis? laughing

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by iceman24567
Are you serious did you forget what Batman did in Final Crisis? laughing

I was jocking a little bit, but I wish you don't imply that Batman is in the same league as Thanos in planning/Intelligence department, right?

Batman is a genius. For sure. But Thanos is in the cosmic field, planning against universes, threating the reality itself.

iceman24567
I was jocking a little bit, but I wish you don't imply that Batman is in the same league as Thanos in planning/Intelligence department, right?

Batman is a genius. For sure. But Thanos is in the cosmic field, planning against universes, threating the reality itself. Yeah because Darkseid wasn't threatening the MULTIVERSE?

gobstakid777
i give it to team 1

weaponx510
Team 1 wins

Mindset
Are you serious did you forget what Batman did in Final Crisis? laughing Shot a gun at DS and got sent to 'hell'?

Allankles
Darkseid is a much better strategist than Thanos. Team 2.

psycho gundam
darkseid's the weak link here amirite?

shifty

Mindset
u rite

tkitna
Team 2 wins

thanos-prime
Team 1

illadelph12
A week for Reed to create with Darkseid's resources? Wow...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sorry to say but I think Team 2 wins.

TheGame17
I'm leaning towards team 2. Not by alot though

Bouboumaster
Yeah because Darkseid wasn't threatening the MULTIVERSE?

Threatening?

Thanos owned Marvel's Multiverse before.

Priest
Reed with Darkseid's tech would be tremendous. Team 2 ftw.

guy222
T 2

thanos-prime
Thanos also has great technology

iceman24567
Threatening?

Thanos owned Marvel's Multiverse before. With powerful objects he didn't create. Yes Darkseids existence threatened the multiverse and Batman helped to put him down for good.

Bouboumaster
With powerful objects he didn't create. Yes Darkseids existence threatened the multiverse and Batman helped to put him down for good.

For gaining the said object, he had to outcunning Doctor Doom himself and another powerful, powerful being. And all Marvel heroes.

He govern the multiverse, govern it, trashed it, and rebuild it.

A feat not equaled to this day.

iceman24567
For gaining the said object, he had to outcunning Doctor Doom himself and another powerful, powerful being. And all Marvel heroes.
Batman did the same to Darkseid wink
He govern the multiverse, govern it, trashed it, and rebuild it.

A feat not equaled to this day. With an outside source

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.