Gol D. Roger VS Aizen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Gol D. Roger, the legendary Pirate King

VS

Aizen, arguably the strongest character in Bleach (for now)

Who wins?

NemeBro
Well, let me put it this way.

We know nothing of how Gol fought, other than he probably used Haki.

But we know he is the most powerful character ever in One Piece, which is generally considered above Bleach in fighting.

So we can assume Gol is more than a match for Aizen.

But seriously this thread is stupid.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by NemeBro

Why?

Aizen is arguably the strongest Soul Reaper there is in Bleach.

How do you think he'd fare against Whitebeard from One Piece?

NemeBro
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Why?

Aizen is arguably the strongest Soul Reaper there is in Bleach.

How do you think he'd fare against Whitebeard from One Piece? It's stupid because Gol has never had so much as a panel of fighting.

Whitebeard would crush him.

Endless Mike
We know nothing about Roger.

AsbestosFlaygon
bump

KingD19
Why did you bump this? Aizen would lose even worse now considering Roger is still considered the most powerful guy in One Piece despite all the Logia and Haki users out there who are massively OP.

Rikudo sennin
Roger.

Q99
You know, I'm not convinced.

I mean, Roger was certainly a physical power house....

... but what about the hypnosis? One Piece has shown great power doesn't grant you resistance to having your mind messed with.

KingD19
Haki. Haki is the answer to everything.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by NemeBro
Well, let me put it this way.

We know nothing of how Gol fought, other than he probably used Haki.

But we know he is the most powerful character ever in One Piece, which is generally considered above Bleach in fighting.

So we can assume Gol is more than a match for Aizen.

SSJGGogeta
Aizen rapes. No one in all of One Piece can destroy as much as Aizen can, imitating a nuclear explosion with a single, small blast about the size of a tennis ball, and being able to shoot them almost infinitely. Not to mention that no one in all of One Piece can resist his hypnosis. Plus, Aizen is immortal and has instantaneous regeneration, and would therefor easily run a gauntlet on the entire One Piece anime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.