Revan vs the unidentified sith lord.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2179
The ub3r revan vs the unidentified sith from the TOR games.

Now both are unknowns, but unlike revan, the unidentified sith actually has combat feats and in my opinion, there is enough feats to say that he wins this fight...

Discuss.....

*Waits for Legend*

Ms.Marvel
you should of thrown in marka ragnos as a third contender, just to complete the triforce of fail.

mattatom
Theres no way Revan can take this unless you give him Darth "Badass" Bandon as well.

Wolverine2179
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
you should of thrown in marka ragnos as a third contender, just to complete the triforce of fail. Nah, the unidentified darth did more than revan did on screen.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Nah, the unidentified darth did more than revan did on screen.

Which means absolutely nothing.

Wolverine2179
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Which means absolutely nothing. everything

You are correct. At least the unknown darth was capable of slaughtering a handful of jedi knights with ease and there is no ambiguity over his combat accomplishments unlike revan...

But please leave this to legend, i really want to see his reaction.

Vorpal Ruin
Isn't it against the rules to make threads to bait members? I don't ever see the term used here but I do see it alot in the Comic VS forums.

Gideon
Vorpal Ruin
Isn't it against the rules to make threads to bait members? I don't ever see the term used here but I do see it alot in the Comic VS forums.

If the thread in question is the recipient of my approval, an exception is made.

My approval is given.

Good luck.

Slash_KMC
I'd say the other guy wins. He has action in slowmo for **** sake.

Incanus
I say Revan because I dont know which sith lord you talking about........... Plz give source cuz if it cartoon or something then I may knbow/remember.........

ares834
Revan wins. Honestly, lets take a peak at the KotOR Campaign Guide.

In it he is clearly one of the greatest warriors. First, he is "strong in the force" and has such powers as Devastating Power, Distant Power, Multitarget Power, and Quicken Power. Now he also has numerous force powers such as lightning, dark rage, whirlwind, etc. He also is a skilled duelest able to use triple attack and Force power mastery. He can also replicate Nihilus's feats of destroying planets as he has Drain force, Distant Power, and Devastation power just like Nihilus. We also see how dangerous his lightning can be in PoD when Bane uses Revan's lightning to destroy Ruusan.
Finally, after analyzing the unidentified Sith lords fighting style, I have come to the conclusion he a lvl 15. Revan is a lvl 20 and clearly is superior.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Incanus
I say Revan because I dont know which sith lord you talking about........... Plz give source cuz if it cartoon or something then I may knbow/remember.........

This is how I talk when I'm drunk.

Incanus, are you drunk?

Witness
Originally posted by ares834
Revan wins. Honestly, lets take a peak at the KotOR Campaign Guide.

In it he is clearly one of the greatest warriors. First, he is "strong in the force" and has such powers as Devastating Power, Distant Power, Multitarget Power, and Quicken Power. Now he also has numerous force powers such as lightning, dark rage, whirlwind, etc. He also is a skilled duelest able to use triple attack and Force power mastery. He can also replicate Nihilus's feats of destroying planets as he has Drain force, Distant Power, and Devastation power just like Nihilus. We also see how dangerous his lightning can be in PoD when Bane uses Revan's lightning to destroy Ruusan.
Finally, after analyzing the unidentified Sith lords fighting style, I have come to the conclusion he a lvl 15. Revan is a lvl 20 and clearly is superior. Context dammit.

Prove he can destroy planets.
Prove he's a proficient duelest.
Prove "his" lightning was "his" power.

Red Nemesis
no expression

Seriously nebie?

YOUR DOING IT WRONG MADE ME SAD

But on the other hand: I'm no longer convinced you are Neb.
But on the other hand: That might have been your intention.
But on the other hand...

blowup

ares834
I sometimes wonder what happens to people's sarcasm alarms...

Witness
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
no expression

Seriously nebie?

But on the other hand...

:explode:

Win.

Red Nemesis
It took far too long to get the blowup to show up.

Red Nemesis
STFU NEB REPOARTED

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
STFU NEB REPOARTED

This again?

Srsly, there are no mods!

Red Nemesis
I'm pretty sure it goes to a communal MOD POOL OF ANNOUNCEMENTS, 'cuz that one time Peach was in here taking names. And Digi did something too?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by WitnessOriginally posted by Red Nemesis
no expression

Seriously nebie?

But on the other hand...

blowup
Win.

Slash_KMC
I'd spam the Report button to test it, but alas, I am lazy.

Slash_KMC
You can't double post you!!

Red Nemesis
I

Red Nemesis
Just

Red Nemesis
DID

ares834
NOW

ares834
HE

ares834
IS

ares834
BANNED

Red Nemesis
I saw Impediment here for a second.

THE MODS RETURN!

Slash_KMC
Blitzkrieg!!

Dr McBeefington
You know every once in a while you accuse of someone on the internet of having no friends because you lack an intelligent insult? I think Nebaris is the first guy who I would wholeheartedly accuse of having no kind of friends or social contact with the outside world.

REXXXX
Please get on topic, will you? The tendency of threads to go off-topic in the SWVs. is getting a tad ridiculous...

Ares, while your referencing of the KOTOR guide is useful, I think saying that Revan can replicate Nihilus' power is a bit much. Furthermore, I don't think Bane used lightning to destroy a planet...

Wolverine2179
He was being sarcastic rex.

And i'm waiting for legend to start preaching as to why revan would win.

Slash_KMC
Legend is gone, man. Let's celebrate!!

EDIT: By the way S, I'm surprised REX hasn't deleted your ridiculous thread yet... How much did you pay him? By the by the way, It's ridiculous because it has an unknown in it (Revan).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.