shinobi vs ryu hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
shinobi vs ryu hayabusa from ninja gaiden in a sword fight.

who wins ?

KingD19
I say Hotsuma(Shinobi). Guy's so fast he can leave a few afterimages at the same time.

Kotor3
Ryu Hayabusa of course!

KingD19
You obviously haven't played Shinobi, Hotsuma is like Ryu on a whole nother level.

Zepxyon
I assume you're reffering to Joe Musashi.Their were multiple Shinobi's.Anyways this would be a very good fight.Ryu's main trait is his melee.Shinobi uses his tremendous speed and long-range attacks.Compaired to Ryu he lacks close-range attacks.Shinobi is also known to have mystic powers.Such as Invisibility,Increased movement abilites,he can also summon a fire storm.The only way I can see Ryu winning is engaging Joe in close range combat and fast.Seeing that joes speed is far superior than Ryu's Joe wins.

KingD19
I don't know if he means Joe Musashi, or Hotsuma Oboro(Ps2 version) Both of them are uber.

Kotor3
Originally posted by KingD19
You obviously haven't played Shinobi, Hotsuma is like Ryu on a whole nother level.

I have played them and do not agree with that statement at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.