Sorority Row

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies

MildPossession
Didn't think much of the original film, remake looks slightly more interesting and fun, so will check it out on dvd.

HueyFreeman
The original was pretty much a "friday the 13th" clone. But theres really nothing more can be done with this type of movie.

steverules_2
I thought the original had some clown/jester looking killer or...whatever

Audrina Partridge is in this film? Oh good God facepalm

MildPossession
I remember some clown thing, I have to watch my dvd again, but do I have to...

FistOfThe North
This "Scream" clone looks like a straight to DVD film you'd get outta redbox.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by steverules_2
I thought the original had some clown/jester looking killer or...whatever

Audrina Partridge is in this film? Oh good God facepalm The killer was the inbred deformed son of the den-mother. He wore a clown suit because he liked clowns.

BruceSkywalker
I have no plans to see this.. not free, nor a dvd rental

FistOfThe North
This is the type of movie you'd start watching with your lady on a rainy sat. night at 1am on tv, with the volume not to high, tucked in bed only to fall asleep like a baby mid-way thru with a 20% chance of finishing the bootlegged movie the next day.

steverules_2
Originally posted by MildPossession
I remember some clown thing, I have to watch my dvd again, but do I have to...

...yes

Kazenji
So i see Carrie Fisher is in this movie.

Micheal_Myers
Thought the original was lame. Even though this looks like its taking another direction, it somehow looks lamer.

steverules_2
I saw the original recently and yeah it was terrible, I wanted all the characters to die tbh erm At one point in one of the scenes the blood was just sooo badly done, you could tell it was red paint

Discos
I aint seen the original but this does look the type of movie that will go as quick as it came into the cinema. Won't stick round long.

anyways, I wont be seeing it. The way the plot goes on it sounds like a college version of I Know What You Did Last Summer.

Discos - why is Carrie Fisher in it?

torontops

Discos
^^ very nice review dude. Its pretty much gave me the whole points I was needing.

still doubt I will see it, unless some chick I am dating wants to rent in in the distant future.

K.Diddy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.