Deadpool vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
who wins?

Survivor19
One who can one-shot trains.

Konton
The one who can get back up after anything the other can hit him with.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Konton
The one who can get back up after anything the other can hit him with.

If your talking about Deadpool:

Deadpool would get his head punched off or get ripped apart. Iron Fist can augment his speed and strength to ridiculous levels. Deadpool just got knocked out in the last issue by having his leg cut off.

If your talking about Iron Fist:

thumb up

Dude took a train full of raw explosives to make Hiroshima look like a sparkler to the face and walked out unharmed when using his chi.

weaponx510
deadpool wins/ does deadpool have his equipment

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Good question is this a pure hand to hand fight, or does Deadpool get some sort of weaponry?

KingD19
I thought that was Mandarin who took the train. And Deadpool got his head blown off, then regenerated a couple minutes/hours later.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What?

Iron Fist, one shotted a speeding train that was going to breach a barrier into another dimension.

You mean in the recent issue when he shot himself in the head? Never showed us how long it took to heal.

A few minutes would constitute for a knock out.

KingD19
Mandarin also took getting hit by a train, but I didn't see the Iron Fist issue.

And I mean the recent issue with Punisher/Daredevil/Deadpool/Spidey/Wrecking Crew/ and Tombstone.

Punisher shot him in the head with an arrow or something, and his head blew up. He was up and running around again in a few minutes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
Mandarin also took getting hit by a train, but I didn't see the Iron Fist issue.

And I mean the recent issue with Punisher/Daredevil/Deadpool/Spidey/Wrecking Crew/ and Tombstone.

Punisher shot him in the head with an arrow or something, and his head blew up. He was up and running around again in a few minutes.

Cool.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_IronFistTrain1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_IronFistTrain2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_IronFistTrain3.jpg

There.

What are you talking about? He was never shot in the head at all in Suicide Kings #5.

StiltmanFTW
That happened in SK #3.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He referenced the recent issue and the Tombstone/Wrecking Crew involvement. That all happened in Suicide Kings #5.

Suicide Kings #3 is too far back for me to be able to check.

KingD19
I don't remember what issue it was, but Deadpool and Spidey had just teamed up, then Punisher was stranding on a rooftop with a crossbow, next panel, Deadpool didn't get to finish his sentence cuz a crossbow bolt blew his head up.

Yeah, it was SK3, I just referenced all the characters involved.

StiltmanFTW
In the fourth issue we see that Wade grew a new head. At the end Wrecking Crew appeared.

KingD19
And we also saw that Wade was perfectly capable of continuing to fight after his arm/leg got bitten off by that huge pig.

StiltmanFTW
And we also saw that Wade was perfectly capable of continuing to fight after his arm/leg got bitten off by that huge pig.

In the last issue, yes.

What can I say? Daniel Way loves to severely depower healing factors.

Mindset
Did Way write Origins?

StiltmanFTW
Yeah.

jalek moye
I say Iron Fist, he can;t kill deadpool but DP is capable of beaing knocked out long enough to win

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't remember what issue it was, but Deadpool and Spidey had just teamed up, then Punisher was stranding on a rooftop with a crossbow, next panel, Deadpool didn't get to finish his sentence cuz a crossbow bolt blew his head up.

Yeah, it was SK3, I just referenced all the characters involved.

So it wasn't the last issue. Okay.

Iron Fist beats him into a ground.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What can I say? Daniel Way loves to severely depower healing factors.

Uhuh.

thanos-prime
IF

Juk3n
IF wins via KO

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Cool.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_IronFistTrain1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_IronFistTrain2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_IronFistTrain3.jpg

There.

What are you talking about? He was never shot in the head at all in Suicide Kings #5.
and people whine about wolverine......... how people believe thats not pis is beyond me.........

jalek moye
eh I just dont understand it, i'm not exactly sure what he even did

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by jalek moye
eh I just dont understand it, i'm not exactly sure what he even did

He absorbed a lot of the explosion it seems.

jalek moye
Thats what i thought seeing as his symbol started glowing and all that. Wonder if he'll absorb things again tho

Lostedge
If it is hand-to-hand without any weapons, I will go for Iron Fist. If Deadpool gets his gear sword, granades, bazooka, rubber duck, pointy stick ... Deadpool stomps.

Battlehammer
Thats what i thought seeing as his symbol started glowing and all that. Wonder if he'll absorb things again tho
Even if he did that still pis, which is most likly why they left it fague in the first places. So were to assume IF can now asorb/take explosions that are over 40 thousand times a nuke that took out an entire city?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Even if he did that still pis, which is most likly why they left it fague in the first places. So were to assume IF can now asorb/take explosions that are over 40 thousand times a nuke that took out an entire city?

I think it was a hyperbole.

Mindset
and people whine about wolverine......... how people believe thats not pis is beyond me......... Are you whining about people whining?

jalek moye
most likly, i'm sure it was just enough to destroy the heart of heaven

tkitna
Iron Fist should be able to KO DP for at least a win here.

Warrior18
I don't understand the issue with some have with Danny's train feat. He is a mystical uber chi manipulating fighter trained in a mystical heavenly city. He has summoned up a 100 foot tall dragon made of what I assume to be chi or energy before and in his classic days had some truly ridiculous esoteric type feats.

Hyberbolic nature of the feat aside I struggle to find why an absolute all out IF trying to prevent his only true home from being obliterated couldn't do something so insane.

I mean really, people seem to think he is just Captain America, Batman or any other earthly type martial artist in green pyjamas. erm

Wild Shadow
deadpool would stomp IF, IF doesnt just summon an insane chi train llv in mid punch battle.. DP would never give danny a chance to, DP has shown capable of out fighting IF and treating him like a child in to separate encounters.. maybe in h2h danny might be able to win but with wpns and DP not trying to be a hero he would murder danny ten times till sunday

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
deadpool would stomp IF, IF doesnt just summon an insane chi train llv in mid punch battle.. DP would never give danny a chance to, DP has shown capable of out fighting IF and treating him like a child in to separate encounters.. maybe in h2h danny might be able to win but with wpns and DP not trying to be a hero he would murder danny ten times till sunday
when did he outfight Iron Fist in the two fights i've seen they were equal, with the civil war one Iron Fist had the clear edge

BruceSkywalker
Rand ftw

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Danny for the win.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Lol. Do you know who Iron Fist is?

I ain't even going to bother.

Iron Fist wins.

jrodslam
Cool.

There.

Wow. Did the chi give him some kind of aura? Not even his pants were damaged.

Parmaniac

it was definately hyperbole just look at the explosion you still can see the train in it, the explosion is not THAT big but still it's an impressive feat if it's not PIS IDK

Wild Shadow
Lol. Do you know who Iron Fist is?

I ain't even going to bother.

Iron Fist wins.

yes, rand is the guy thay DP grabbed in mid air/attack threw him across the room twice in their encounter..

flipped over rand and strapped an i pod on his back rather casually..

smacked him with his stick and knocked him on his ass while walking away from him telling him to stay out of his way while he faces someone that can actually increase his sales value....

all this while being goofy and under orders not to kill any of them..

Rage.Of.Olympus
yes, rand is the guy thay DP grabbed in mid air/attack threw him across the room twice in their encounter..

flipped over rand and strapped an i pod on his back rather casually..

smacked him with his stick and knocked him on his ass while walking away from him telling him to stay out of his way while he faces someone that can actually increase his sales value....

all this while being goofy and under orders not to kill any of them..

Why do people point out specific instances in a fight and try to make it seem that said person had the upper hand?

I could just as easily say that Iron Fist was casually knocking Deadpool around the room, kneeing him in the face, and hitting him a number of times while Deadpool could not touch him with his swords etc.

sly

What encounters are you referring to? Iron Fist and Deadpool have fought what twice?

The first time Iron Fist kneed Deadpool in the face, and Deadpool grabbed his foot and all it got him was a flip kick across the room.

The second time Iron Fist was impersonating Daredevil and his fighting style was he not? Iron Fist kick was caught in the end of the fight, and he simply landed as I recall.

Flipped over Iron Fist and strapped an Ipod on him casually? Iron Fist threw Daredevil's billy club at Deadpool's face, and jumped down at him. Deadpool flipped over him, and on the way was able to smack an Ipod on to him. When did he casually flip over Iron Fist?

When was this? Unless I am forgetting a fight when did Deadpool easily knock Iron Fist on his ass and casually walk away?

You mean how Iron Fist was making jokes throughout the fight? Yes because Iron Fist was clearly trying to kill Deadpool right? He never once used any form of chi amping. When he has, his casually beaten the likes of Cat, the same dude whose handed Deadpool his ass as I recall.

snoopdogg
Deadpool wins due to better weaponry.

Alpha Centauri
Deadpool is my favourite character ever, he's more than capable of getting some great shots in, but he isn't winning this.

Iron Fist isn't just a great martial artist, because Deadpool is too. He's an abnormally transcendental fighter.

The fact that Deadpool wouldn't win is no shame on Deadpool, when you consider who he has beat.

He's put up some decent showings, but if it were a fight at length, Danny would only have to use chi and it'd be all over.

-AC

Wild Shadow
are ppl forgetting DP's wpns? uzi's grenades suicide KO win for DP

jalek moye
are ppl forgetting DP's wpns? uzi's grenades suicide KO win for DP

a suicide atatck would work, but he would have lots of troubling just flat out shooting Danny

snoopdogg
Couldn't IF just punch the bullets back at DP? angel

Wild Shadow
that would be something probably smart ass remark from DP if that did happen. ow!! wth?!! a mosquito bit me!!

jalek moye
how long does it take deadpool to regrow limbs?

The Nuul
IF

Wild Shadow

one to two panels he regrew it as soon as his arm was blown off...

he has bn blown back crashed through a window fell on the ground and his arm was reforming almost immediately nxt panel he had a full grown arm. in cable and deadpool

jalek moye
alright i was gonna say danny takes his arms off but if it grows back quickly it wouldnt matter. I guess he could chop him in half though still, that should hinder Wade for a bit

StiltmanFTW

Depends on the writer, of course. Current DP doesn't regrow them that crazy fast.

Wild Shadow
he has an easier time regrowing major damage the he does minor ones thats why it takes him longer to grow fingers and a hand then it does an arm bit it also depends on the writer but for forum rules we take him at his best :P

StiltmanFTW
he has an easier time regrowing major damage the he does minor ones thats why it takes him longer to grow fingers and a hand then it does an arm bit it also depends on the writer but for forum rules we take him at his best :P

I disagree.

And about the full capacity...

Wild Shadow
well then let me ask has IF ever karate chop some one in half?

StiltmanFTW

He's done something better, actually.

Fights A monster that absorbs kinetic energy and gets bigger

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8031/ironfist09.th.jpg http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9366/ironfist10.th.jpg http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1053/ironfist11.th.jpg http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2016/ironfist12.th.jpg

jalek moye

Not a person, But he has chopped a giant's foot off which is much larger and more durable then a man. He has struck directly through peoples bodies before with punches and palm strikes. And has chopped through various metals. Also punched a hole through someones skull (the iron fist killer)

geshien
IF wins the majority. AC, summed it up pretty well.

And in DP's defense, his standard gear grants him a lot of guns. With his capable hands, I'd imagine he could score some wins here.

IF 6/10

Wild Shadow
looks to me like has to initiate his amp attack a chance DP wouldnt give him

jalek moye
he actually doesn't normally need to, at that point he had less then a days worth of sleep for weeks, had been practilly starved and been fighting everyday in an endless cycle. He fights the next 5 fight then he does again. Alot of the time he was beaten almost to death during some of the fights, they gave him just enough to time to be able to survive before the next match

Wild Shadow
i just dont see IF surviving a litter of grenades on the floor with rounds from an uzi flying everywhere and DP's impersonation of a sushi chef

jalek moye
Depending on where they are fighting grenades might not be a problem at all. How many does he even carry?

Wild Shadow
he is deadpool no limit to his amount or how small grenades like his can tear down a building on top of his enemies

geshien
Wade can create pocket universes. It's a power most folks don't know about. yes

Rage.Of.Olympus
i just dont see IF surviving a litter of grenades on the floor with rounds from an uzi flying everywhere and DP's impersonation of a sushi chef

Yes because Iron Fist would stand there and play target practice for Deadpool right?

His survived an explosion much worse than a litter of grenades. That wouldn't accomplish anything and we've seen how a weaker Iron Fist fares against bullets.

Deadpool is extremely resourceful and skilled, not saying he isn't, his an expert marksmen and is a genius strategist but not enough to overcome Iron Fist.

Bullet's and grenades are not going to win this for him.

Rage.Of.Olympus

He doesn't have to make it that dramatic. He can do it by just willing it as far as I understand it. He isn't going to have an opening.

Battlehammer
IF taking a grenade and being fine is wishful thinking (not to say he get hit). aside from that god awful pis fague moment, he done nothing to suggest he can take such an attack, especially since it not the grenades explosion thats the problem it the pierce damage of the shrap metal.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not really based on his current feats and his chi amping. That was an exploding train at point blank range. Your telling me there wasn't any shrapnel flying every where?

Battlehammer
Not really based on his current feats and his chi amping. That was an exploding train at point blank range. Your telling me there wasn't any shrapnel flying every where?
Not based on current feats? when has he ever reproduced a feat like the trian one? never, you know why? it pis plain and simple and I I find it funny how people uses it as evidences all the time. If that as a number of other character who had done such a feat there be an out roar, but it ok becuase it IF, becuase he not viewed badly by the boards, but frankly that feat was vastly beyond his abilities to preform. One time feats arnt usable evidences on the board and goes under the classification of PIS.

Yes there be zero shrap metal, because the intansity of the blast would have incinerated it. You realises that the blast would be 40 thousands time plus more powerful then a nuke who took out an entire city of thousands.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not based on current feats? when has he ever reproduced a feat like the trian one? never, you know why? it pis plain and simple and I I find it funny how people uses it as evidences all the time. If that as a number of other character who had done such a feat there be an out roar, but it ok becuase it IF, becuase he not viewed badly by the boards, but frankly that feat was vastly beyond his abilities to preform. One time feats arnt usable evidences on the board and goes under the classification of PIS.

Yes there be zero shrap metal, because the intansity of the blast would have incinerated it. You realises that the blast would be 40 thousands time plus more powerful then a nuke who took out an entire city of thousands.

So let me get this straight, your calling it plot induced stupidity because you do not think it's acceptable? For what reason and basis? Because it puts him squarely above most other martial artists and you don't like that?

Have we seen the limits of current Iron Fist's powers as he has just gotten an incredible upgrade? Unless you have some special addition issue, you haven't and neither have we. If that's the case every time he does over the top feats which there has been plenty in this recent run, it would be called plot induced stupidity.

Would you call this plot induced stupidity as well (Credit to Jalek)?

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6032/immortalironfist006019.th.jpg

Shit even Iron Fist back in the day used to pull random crazy shit like summoning dragons etc. as I recall when needed.

That's a nice argument except we can see pieces of metal, besides Iron Fist when he lands to the ground. Maybe his aura stopped them from being incinerated etc. but clearly there was sharpnel every where in his direct vicinity.

Warrior18
To add to that way back in his classic days IF absorbed the radiation from some villain called Raidon or some other similar name. He also absorbed the magic from a powerful socerer. I'll get the scans and post them when I have time.

Battlehammer
So let me get this straight, your calling it plot induced stupidity because you do not think it's acceptable? For what reason and basis? Because it puts him squarely above most other martial artists and you don't like that?

Have we seen the limits of current Iron Fist's powers as he has just gotten an incredible upgrade? Unless you have some special addition issue, you haven't and neither have we. If that's the case every time he does over the top feats which there has been plenty in this recent run, it would be called plot induced stupidity.

Would you call this plot induced stupidity as well (Credit to Jalek)?

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6032/immortalironfist006019.th.jpg

Shit even Iron Fist back in the day used to pull random crazy shit like summoning dragons etc. as I recall when needed.

That's a nice argument except we can see pieces of metal, besides Iron Fist when he lands to the ground. Maybe his aura stopped them from being incinerated etc. but clearly there was sharpnel every where in his direct vicinity.
No I am calling it plot induced stupidity because he was amped for the sake of the plot, and has never shown that type of power/ability before or after the event.

Who cares if we seen the limits or not, we can tell when individuals does some ridiculous that far beyond anything he ever shown before. I mean we never saw wolverine full extent of what he learned from master PO, now if we have wolverine accomplishing that train feats or we supposes to except at as usable evidences? Hell no, we did not even except wolverine healing from damage heart, or skeleton ect. Until there was numerous examples, so why does IF get special treatment?

No, because that not ridiculous. He shown to be upgraded and shown abilities around that level unlike the train feat which he never done anything closes to before or after.

To bad you need three times of a character doing a feat closes to around the level, before it usable evidences in a debate. Just like when wolverine healed from a skeleton, it was pis/unusable evidences until he display it 3 plus times.

jalek moye
I highly doubt a grenade will do much to him, he could probbly block out most of the damage or dodge it. It may hurt but it wont take him out if he hits him.

Battlehammer
Danny would dodge it, but if it did hit him, it go right through him, Danny not bullet proof, and has not shown to be.

jalek moye
of course he's not but he has been shot and been fine for the course of the time he needed to fight or get to where ever he was going. As long as the grenade itsnt directly on him he should be alright.

Battlehammer
taking a bullet and a piece of shrap metal are quite different. sharp metal far more dangerous.

when has he taken bullets and kept fighting?

jalek moye
I dont think I have the issue (i might tho, i'll look) but he was fighting a bunch of guys, and I think two of them shot him. It wasn't to bad really but shows that he could take a couple. It was pre upgrade

Rage.Of.Olympus
No I am calling it plot induced stupidity because he was amped for the sake of the plot, and has never shown that type of power/ability before or after the event.

Who cares if we seen the limits or not, we can tell when individuals does some ridiculous that far beyond anything he ever shown before. I mean we never saw wolverine full extent of what he learned from master PO, now if we have wolverine accomplishing that train feats or we supposes to except at as usable evidences? Hell no, we did not even except wolverine healing from damage heart, or skeleton ect. Until there was numerous examples, so why does IF get special treatment?

That's in your opinion. Current Iron Fist, has been shown doing ridiculous things outside of his power set in the past in his new run. That's because his received an upgrade. Shit, he didn't even think he would survive the explosion and thought he would have died. He doesn't even know the limits of his powers. His discovering that he can do things that he was unable to this entire run. The chi upgrade, and the book of the Iron Fist, upgrade have not shown their limits. That's the entire point. His recently gotten an upgrade. We don't know his established level of power, and neither does he. How can you call it plot induced stupidity if we do not have an established level of power to base it off? That doesn't even make sense.

Faulty analogy with Wolverine. If Wolverine had received a vast upgrade in his powers, and we don't know the limits off them, and he suddenly did this feat, and other feats that were beyond him, I'm more than certain you'll be in the front line, arguing that they are valid feats. Iron Fist isn't a green and yellow Batman/Captain America.

No, because that not ridiculous. He shown to be upgraded and shown abilities around that level unlike the train feat which he never done anything closes to before or after.

Because it suits your point of view it isn't. Has he ever been pushed like that after his upgrade?

Dude constantly surpasses his limits in this entire run.

To bad you need three times of a character doing a feat closes to around the level, before it usable evidences in a debate. Just like when wolverine healed from a skeleton, it was pis/unusable evidences until he display it 3 plus times.

Lulz. Care to show me the rule where it says it has to be shown three times? I mean outside of your own head.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.