LOTF Luke vs 3 AT-ATs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
On Naboo, they start off 500 meters apart.

ares834
WTF is up with you and the weirdest vs threads...

Edit: Luke wins. In DE he effortlessly takes down one.

Slash_KMC
He even takes one down in TESB.

Witness
Dude. AT-ATs would endanger the Gungans. spiteful schmeil. I hate Jar-Jar too, but that's going too far.

ares834
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
He even takes one down in TESB.

Good point... embarrasment

Slash_KMC
Jar Jar pwns you.

Witness
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Jar Jar pwns you.

NO U

Slash_KMC

Witness
Shaineh, I submit.

Slash_KMC
Well you don't really have a choice...

SIDIOUS 66
Witness is not Neb.

Red Nemesis

SIDIOUS 66
But for some reason I don't believe it's Neb. He maybe a sock though.

Hewhoknowsall
Wasn't that a crippled AT-AT that Luke brought down? But I sort of agree, Luke might win this.

And why ban Witness? There isn't any firm proof that he is indeed Neb. He actually said BAD stuff about Revan!

Wolverine2179
Neb doesn't like revan but he loves bane.

And revan sux blls, he is super overrated.

My god the 13 year old revan fanboys are the absolute worst, i just hope that when TOR comes out, they don't overflow the servers and preach revans(non existent) uberness.

mattatom
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Wasn't that a crippled AT-AT that Luke brought down? But I sort of agree, Luke might win this.

And why ban Witness? There isn't any firm proof that he is indeed Neb. He actually said BAD stuff about Revan! No. Watch ESB again he rappels up to the undercarriage of the AT-AT and slices of a chunk of the plating with his saber and drops a charge in there. Then it blows up.

Neb
That was not me.

I'm thinking maybe Sorgo?

Could somebody please ask Impediment who he was a sock of and what evidence he possessed to determine that?

Edit - And then relay that here.

Neb
Oh crap terrible timing... Rexxx could you please at least confirm that Witness was not in fact me, or at the very least that there was no solid evidence to determine that.

REXXXX
It really doesn't matter at this point, does it? Banned.

And I've noticed that people are interacting with Nebaris again. Please refrain from doing so in the future; it is against forum policy. Those disagreeing with the policy will find themselves penalized. Hooray for you. Thanks.

A. Cloud
It matters to my reputation!

I can't have these fools be thought to be me.

While you're at it, could you please confirm the same with ANALBLAST who was another one thought to be me (that wasn't).

Do those things and I should be able to get Nactous to halt his plans against your modship for the time being at least.

A. Cloud
Remember? big grin

A. Cloud
The Order of the Apollo's Cloud will temporarily slow down its activities if you do those two things.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Neb
Oh crap terrible timing...

ROFL!

I'm not interacting with him btw.

Hewhoknowsall
bump

Can Luke block laser cannons from 3 AT-ATs at once? I think he can, didn't he block them once already?

Incanus
Luke has the bigger cheeseburger. He wins.

mattatom
bump

Can Luke block laser cannons from 3 AT-ATs at once? I think he can, didn't he block them once already? Yes he absorbed the few initial blasts then deflected the others it'd be fine.

kotorfan
Originally posted by REXXXX
It really doesn't matter at this point, does it? Banned.

And I've noticed that people are interacting with Nebaris again. Please refrain from doing so in the future; it is against forum policy. Those disagreeing with the policy will find themselves penalized. Hooray for you. Thanks.

LOL its in the forum policy now? I didn't know that. Awesome!

well maybe not that awesome, but its funny how hes so notorious.

Gideon
kotorfan
LOL its in the forum policy now? I didn't know that. Awesome!

well maybe not that awesome, but its funny how hes so notorious.

It's against forum policy to interact with socks in general, not just this one.

Hewhoknowsall
I don't get why Nebaris makes it so obvious that he's a sock. When you tihnk about it, wouldn't it be easy to create a complete account with an avatar (which Nebaris never adds), and avatars generally make you look more valid. Then add in stuff about yourself in the profile, and stuff like that.

But for some reason, most socks make it so obvious that they're socks.

Gideon
I don't get why Nebaris makes it so obvious that he's a sock. When you tihnk about it, wouldn't it be easy to create a complete account with an avatar (which Nebaris never adds), and avatars generally make you look more valid. Then add in stuff about yourself in the profile, and stuff like that.

But for some reason, most socks make it so obvious that they're socks.

You make me appreciate Roe v. Wade.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Gideon
You make me appreciate Roe v. Wade.

laughing

crylaugh

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.