Battle of the best super hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
Superman
vs
captain Marvel
vs
captain Planet

Who is the best super hero
who takes all

jrodslam
Best as in what?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by jrodslam
Best as in what?
ffa all. who takes it

thanos-prime
dc captain marvel?

tkitna
Cant vote since Sentry wasnt listed

gobstakid777
Originally posted by thanos-prime
dc captain marvel?
yep. and I'm adding sentry

psycho gundam
captain mar-vell

thanos-prime
to hard to tell 3 of them almost have the same powerset ill give it to captain marvel

gobstakid777
Originally posted by thanos-prime
dc captain marvel?
yes

gobstakid777
sentry is now listed

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why the hell would anyone vote for Sentry?

His borderline retarded at this point. I'd be surprised if he dresses himself.

Why the hell isn't Thor, Silver Surfer, and so on the list?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Why the hell would anyone vote for Sentry?

His borderline retarded at this point. I'd be surprised if he dresses himself.

Why the hell isn't Thor, Silver Surfer, and so on the list?

Thor and SS are too powerful.This battle is just between flying bricks
and Sentry is a fukin beast

SuperLuigi
captain planet is weak against dirt. superman wins

Spire
Originally posted by gobstakid777
and Sentry is a fukin beast

laughing

gobstakid777
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
captain planet is weak against dirt. superman wins
my lil bro added captain pussy..i mean planet.not me

Master Court
Captain Planet's no slouch. I remember an episode where he moved an entire giant building like it was a paper weight. He flew it somewhere less detrimental to the environment. He's just unfortunate to have been given such a lousy weakness. And he's confined to the Earth, so, really, if anyone wanted to beat him they can just KO the Earth and he'll *poof* out of existence.

If it's a fight, Supes takes it. If you're asking who's the best hero, it's hard to say.

Captain Planet is probably the purest and most wholesome, as he's never killed anyone, he has a mullet, and he stands for peace and clean air.

Batson doesn't really stand for sh*t.

Superman strives to protect the world and keep the peace, but he'll get his hands dirty if he has to. So he stands for bravery, power, truth, justice, and the AMERICAN WAY DAMMIT!

DarkOdin
and Sentry is a fukin beast thumb up

As for this if it who is the better Hero Supes all the way.

However if it is a fight Capt. Marvel

~The Wickerman~
This battle is just between flying bricks

So what the hell is Superman doing in there? erm Cause if you consider him a flying brick well...you don't know much about him.

-Pr-
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
So what the hell is Superman doing in there? erm Cause if you consider him a flying brick well...you don't know much about him.

thumb up

gobstakid777
Originally posted by -Pr-
thumb up embarrasment

Mshinu
Tick with wings

Bouboumaster
Sentry.

No, just jocking, Superman

psycho gundam
yeah, at the end of the day superman gets the win here.

i'm pretty sure captain planet never took class 100 shots before, and that's all he will receive in this fight on both fronts. it's a crash coarse in fighting mainstream heroes that capt. planet will surely not pass.

Master Court
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yeah, at the end of the day superman gets the win here.

i'm pretty sure captain planet never took class 100 shots before, and that's all he will receive in this fight on both fronts. it's a crash coarse in fighting mainstream heroes that capt. planet will surely not pass.

Actually, there was Captain Pollution. He was Captain Planet's opposite in powers but physically the same. Easily well above class 100.

I mean really though, these top-tiers aren't class "100". They're more like class 100 Billion as a MINIMUM. Class 100 is so limited. Thing, Colossus, She-Hulk. The term "Class 100" could almost give the impression those three could realistically go toe-to-toe with guys like Superman, Black Adam, Hulk, Hercules, Thor, Silver Surfer, Shazaam.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well in Marvel Class 100 and Incalculable are the two highest levels. It's to much of a gap though. It should be more specific really.

It goes from Thing (Class 100.) to Thor (Who can press over 100 tons hence incalculable.).

And I don't recall either of the Captains being easily well above Class 100. Not at all.

gobstakid777
don't pay attention to this

Master Court
Well in Marvel Class 100 and Incalculable are the two highest levels. It's to much of a gap though. It should be more specific really.

It goes from Thing (Class 100.) to Thor (Who can press over 100 tons hence incalculable.).

And I don't recall either of the Captains being easily well above Class 100. Not at all.

The thing is, the minimum of C100 is that they can press a MAX of 100 tons. Captain Planet has done FAR more than that. What I meant was that although he wouldn't be above guys like Thor, they should be in a higher class to distinguish them from the guys that just barely make the C100 mark. I know the real reason is so the limits of their strength aren't revealed and they can therefore theoretically go toe-to-toe with any of their peers, but they should definitely be in at least one rank higher than Thing and Colossus level guys.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Master Court
The thing is, the minimum of C100 is that they can press a MAX of 100 tons. Captain Planet has done FAR more than that. What I meant was that although he wouldn't be above guys like Thor, they should be in a higher class to distinguish them from the guys that just barely make the C100 mark. I know the real reason is so the limits of their strength aren't revealed and they can therefore theoretically go toe-to-toe with any of their peers, but they should definitely be in at least one rank higher than Thing and Colossus level guys.

I just don't recall Captain Planet doing feats over Class 100 strength. Now it's been years since I've watched it so I'll take your word for it. And I can see it being the case easily. Cartoon characters are ridiculously dynamic. Strong as the plot needs them to be. One issue struggling with a certain amount of weight while in the next easily lifting a weight much higher than the one they struggled with in the past.

Parmaniac
I Cartoon characters are ridiculously dynamic. Strong as the plot needs them to be. One issue struggling with a certain amount of weight while in the next easily lifting a weight much higher than the one they struggled with in the past.

I think that goes for Comic Characters too but then it's called a "low showing"

Master Court
I just don't recall Captain Planet doing feats over Class 100 strength. Now it's been years since I've watched it so I'll take your word for it. And I can see it being the case easily. Cartoon characters are ridiculously dynamic. Strong as the plot needs them to be. One issue struggling with a certain amount of weight while in the next easily lifting a weight much higher than the one they struggled with in the past.

Hell, I haven't seen the cartoon since the mid-nineties, but Captain Planet was carrying around buildings and stuff like they were nothing. I can't name any specific episodes or feats or anything, so really my word only goes as far as my memory of two or three various episodes, but they made him out to be top-tier. The only thing I can really think to say on this is that he IS suppose to be the physical representation of the power of Earth and nature. That oughta make him pretty powerful.

But Supes is without a doubt much more powerful. If anything, Cap's strength merely challenges Supes' durability as a means to say he contends as a mere possibility, but that in no way should mean Cap is more powerful or would win in a fight.

Nestical
how can you vote against a guy with a green mullet? & what was with that Heart ring? what was thats kids power exactly?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Nestical
how can you vote against a guy with a green mullet? & what was with that Heart ring? what was thats kids power exactly?
the powers were earth, fire, heart, water, and wind
his power was heart

Master Court
Heart lets him chat with animals. And it's also necessary to put the hippie vibe in Captain Planet. If Planet is formed without Heart, he becomes a prick. Think "Superman under red kryptonite". Or whatever color makes Supes a d*ck.

gobstakid777
heart's like empathy i think

Master Court
Yeah, that too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.