Fleet battle pt 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Incanus
This is a fleet led by Thrawn, and a fleet led by Revan. Both have the same fleets, and the knowledge of how to use them. They have: 1 super star destoryer as the flagship, 5 star destroyers, 10 frigates, and a whole bunch of smaller things. The setting is above Malachor V, without the debris. The whole battle will be about who is the better commander, so who wins?

And plz dont say Thrawn just because Revan has no feats, it dosnt matter, this is his command skill, which was said to be one of the best ever.

EVER!!!! Plus he looks cool. Oh yeah, I WENT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Nemesis
no

Wolverine2179
Galen marek wins.

KingD19
Revan. His tactics rival and more than likely surpass Thrawns, plus he's incredibly powerful in the Force. Something Thrawn has no defense against.

Gideon
KingD19
Revan.

maybeno

Given Thrawn's ridiculous accomplishments, I find that hard to believe. Prove it.

Tell that to Outbound Flight. Oh, wait. You can't. 'Cause they're dead.

And fictional characters.

no expression

truejedi
Originally posted by KingD19
His tactics rival and more than likely surpass Thrawns,
nope.

Ms.Marvel
thrawn absolutely slaughters him in any contest of intelligence.

Darth_Glentract
Slaughters? IDK. Wins handily? Yeah.

Ms.Marvel
slaughters |=| wins handily really.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Incanus
And plz dont say Thrawn just because Revan has no feats, it dosnt matter, Then what?

Ms.Marvel
we're basically supposed to just pretend that revan is the greatest at everything without peer.

Autokrat
This is akin to pitting Hannibal against Alexander, no possible answer.

Ms.Marvel
except in this case thrawn is hannibal and alexander's awesome military feats are heresay and unquantified.

in which case thrawn just wins. no expression

truejedi
If this is purely hypothetical, it could actually be close. I said thrawn is a better tactician, but Revan's connection to the force is an advantage for him. Would be a fascinating battle though, that's for sure.

Ms.Marvel
i cant remember. revan does not have battle meditation right?

if he does he can win.

Wolverine2179
He doesn't. Galen marek wins.

Ms.Marvel
galen marek always wins.

no fair using skyfather level characters.

Autokrat
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
except in this case thrawn is hannibal and alexander's awesome military feats are heresay and unquantified.

in which case thrawn just wins. no expression

Right, I forgot Revan was a mentally disabled retard that gibbers from the mouth and was simply credited for winning the Mandalorian Wars because the Republic has a soft spot for the mentally ill.

Ms.Marvel
and... how exactly does that tie in with anything i said? no expression

i dont remember comparing him to a mentally retarded child...

Autokrat
and... how exactly does that tie in with anything i said? no expression

i dont remember comparing him to a mentally retarded child...

Clearly you missed the sarcasm, but then that's not really surprising.

Ms.Marvel
yeah. i have trouble detecting half-assed wit, sorry.

Wolverine2179
yeah. i have trouble detecting half-assed wit, sorry. Thats because galen marek always wins big grin

truejedi
dang straight he does.

Wolverine2179
I don't want to hear anymore about Obi-wan Galen Marek.

Your with him! You brought him here to kill sodomise me!

You will not take her my virginity from me!

Ms.Marvel
hed lose to wolverine though.

Wolverine2179
Yess!! Wolverine will squeeze his balls so hard until his claws turn rust.

Ms.Marvel
wut. crylaugh

truejedi
u ok today wolfie? u don't quite seem yourself. smile

Wolverine2179
I'm just stressed out in school so im just blowing off some steam by acting stupid.

It beats trolling and flaming by a large margin.

truejedi
no, using DS's own revan trolling against him actually felt really really good, as evil, and out of character for me, it might be. THere was something gratifying about being able to just say "no!" to his "yes it is" instead of coming up with long answers and hearing " none of that is valid, cause it would destroy my illusion!"

It was great. I actually had as easy a time as him forming arguments for once, because i stooped to that level, and i saw immediately why he does it.

Everyone should troll sometimes.

Wolverine2179
I'll troll DS later.

Slash_KMC
Revan.

Wolverine2179
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Revan. Galen marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.