Hyperstorm vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlane
1. No prep
2. Prep

I think Vulcan wins scenario 1 9/10 and scenario 2 6/10...what do you think?

gobstakid777
Same opinion

Knowsbleed33
Hyperstorm stomps both.

Vulcan is so overrated.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Hyperstorm stomps both.

Vulcan is so overrated.

Agreed on both accounts.

What's with the Vulcan wanking all of a sudden? He loses to, Black Bolt in a fight clearly filled with plot induced stupidity and suddenly his a heavy hitter? Shit, did people start bumping Spider-Man up to herald level when he beat Fire Lord?

Utrigita
I think Vulcan gets stomped into the ground so hard that what happened to him after Black Bolts voice will look like a small burn from a candle.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Peterlane
1. No prep
2. Prep

I think Vulcan wins scenario 1 9/10 and scenario 2 6/10...what do you think?

I don't understand your logic. You contradict yourself way too much seriously.

Mshinu
Hyperstorm in an instant or prolonged STOMP depending on how amused he cares to get.

Galan007
it is ONLY because hyperstorm is capable of temporal BFR's that he'd defeat vulcan.

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
it is ONLY because hyperstorm is capable of temporal BFR's that he'd defeat vulcan.

baka

KingD19
It's only because Hyperstorm is a F*CKIN AMPED FRANKLIN RICHARDS that he'd defeat Vulcan.

gobstakid777
Franklin's crack baby ftw

Galan007
Originally posted by KingD19
It's only because Hyperstorm is a F*CKIN AMPED FRANKLIN RICHARDS that he'd defeat Vulcan. other then demonstrating the ability to BFR, can you show me one thing hyperstorm has done on panel that leads you to believe he'd beat vulcan, mono e mono? whooping on the f4 doesn't cut it, imo.

Knowsbleed33
Vulcan hasn't done anything to suggest he can beat Hyperstorm.

Galan007
yet his feats are much more impressive than hyperstorm's.

The Nuul
Vulcan is weak sauce.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Galan007
yet his feats are much more impressive than hyperstorm's.

Examples?

HandOfFate
Wait...are we talking about the same Hyperstorm (future son of Franklin and Rachel), who only got defeated because they tricked him into a forever loop of feeding Galactus.

Hyperstorm for the win

Mindset
No, we're talking about the other Hyperstorm.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Mindset

Good, cause I knew it couldn't be the Rachel and Franklin's son one. stick out tongue

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Mindset
oh u mean the exiles god-mutant.that changes the odds of this match substantially stick out tongue big grin

Warlord
Galan contributed in creating the Hyperstorm Respect thread. I thought he was going to be in favor of him... blink

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Warlord
Galan contributed in creating the Hyperstorm Respect thread. I thought he was going to be in favor of him... blink

Well he was, he did say Hyperstorm would win

Warlord
ONLY BECAUSE OF bfR meh...

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Examples? look at their respect threads. i can assure you that as far as general feats go, vulcan >. don't get me wrong, hyperstorm has some decent feats but he is FAR from the uber god people try to make him out to be.

Originally posted by Warlord
ONLY BECAUSE OF bfR meh... that IS the only way hyperstorm would win. anyone who says otherwise is clearly not basing their opinion on feats.

Peterlane
Exactly Hyperstorm is overrated. God Cable would stomp him.

Lostedge
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperstorm
vs
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Vulcan_%28Gabriel_Summers%29

According to that Wiki Hyperstorm stomps. It would not even be a fight. Vulcan would be helpless.

thanos-prime
HS

Peterlane
Originally posted by Lostedge
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperstorm
vs
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Vulcan_%28Gabriel_Summers%29

According to that Wiki Hyperstorm stomps. It would not even be a fight. Vulcan would be helpless.

Lol at you using a wiki to prove an argument, are you from NF?

Galan007
Originally posted by Lostedge
According to that Wiki Hyperstorm stomps. heh. srsly

nicamarvin
Lol at you using a wiki to prove an argument, are you from NF? and you watch DBZ?............... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lostedge
Lol at you using a wiki to prove an argument, are you from NF?

Lolroflmao, Anything goes as a argument when talking about fictional comic book characters. Also I didn`t know I had to prove anything? The topic was Hyperstorm vs. Vulcan and in my opinion Hyperstorm wins with ease. Sadly I have not read all the comics that include Hyperstorm and Vulcan, just most of them ... so checking up wiki is not bad idea.

Wiki link was posted because there is a difference between their powers and feats, also are you an assh0le?

Philosophía
Fail.

nicamarvin

Peterlane
Vulcan got a 7/7 in energy manipulation. Vulcan stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.