Blade, Riddick & Marv vs Nightcrawler(White House)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Nightcrawler take on these guys. They have their standard weapons but he has a sword.

Nightcrawler- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR2hEnjSqp0

Darth Martin
I'd argue that Blade and Marv could solo.

golem370
I think Nightcrawler could win

gobstakid777
yea nightcrawler can take it

Darth Martin
I don't think he can. He hasn't shown the ability to dish out the type of punishment it takes to kill these guys.

golem370
He was tossing guys around in the White House and dodge tons of gun fire. With a sword he has a pretty good chance.

Darth Martin
He showed absolutely no skill with a sword in the film. He never dodged bullets with outright speed. He simply teleported. Blade CAN dodge bullets. Blade's too skilled for Nightcrawler. I seriously doubt Kurt could kill Blade or Marv.

golem370
He got past a White House of Secret Services got the the President. Neither one of the guys would see where the attack would be coming from.

golem370
34 seconds into the clip he dodges bullets in a hallway without teleporting.

KingD19
You don't need skill with his abilities, all he has to do is port, then hack and slash, end of fight. Plus, his strength is enough to toss grown men several feet away, he takes this more often than not.

jaden101
Blade or Riddick would do to nightcrawler what Sabretooth did to John Wraith...Anticipate where he's going and have their weapon there waiting on him.

Marv wouldn't cause he's too stupid but the fight would probably go on forever and a day.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
You don't need skill with his abilities, all he has to do is port, then hack and slash, end of fight. Plus, his strength is enough to toss grown men several feet away, he takes this more often than not.

I agree, he could teleport behind any of them and have the sword materialize in there head/body, instant death in most cases.

Could also teleport each of them a mile or two above the WH and let them make their own way down. Marv might survive this, but I doubt he'd survive repeated drops.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Blade or Riddick would do to nightcrawler what Sabretooth did to John Wraith...Anticipate where he's going and have their weapon there waiting on him.

Marv wouldn't cause he's too stupid but the fight would probably go on forever and a day.

NC was many times faster at teleporting-attacking-teleporting than that black guy (going off the WH scene), they'd likely be dead before they picked up on a pattern, if NC has an attack pattern to begin with.

jaden101
It's not about patterns...It's about instinct. It's about adapting to your opponent quickly.

There's also that slight delay between the "smoke" and NC taking physical form. While he may be able to take down some suited guards, it's a different story taking down Blade or Riddick who both fought and beat as equally fast opponents (Frost and Lord Marshall respectively)

KingD19
Actually, Riddick could see Lord Marshall's soul before his body followed, and he was losing until Vago stepped in and tried to kill him.

And the only reason Blade won against Frost is because Frost let him hit him with the serum, he didn't think it would do any damage.

And the only reason Sabertooth figured out Wraith's pattern was because they worked together for years. He even mentioned it when he grabbed his spine.

BTW, it was about pattern, Sabertooth knew John's patten, he said so, he said he's predictable.

NC on the otherhand, is anything but.

Robtard
It's not about patterns...It's about instinct. It's about adapting to your opponent quickly.

There's also that slight delay between the "smoke" and NC taking physical form. While he may be able to take down some suited guards, it's a different story taking down Blade or Riddick who both fought and beat as equally fast opponents (Frost and Lord Marshall respectively)

Not sure they could adapt that, as NC could in his first attack, teleport them a mile or two above the WH.

Rogue Jedi

Marv wouldn't cause he's too stupid but the fight would probably go on forever and a day. yes When Riddick fought the Lord Marshall, he couldnt see him half the time, still killed him.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yes When Riddick fought the Lord Marshall, he couldnt see him half the time, still killed him. Yes because there was certainly not any outside interference in that fight and Marshall was certainly not beating the shit out of Riddick before outside forces intervened, right? no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes because there was certainly not any outside interference in that fight and Marshall was certainly not beating the shit out of Riddick before outside forces intervened, right? no expression And? Riddick had obviously gotten a feel for the Lord Marshall, how fast he can move and where he moves.

Riddick could also kill the lights, you know. One flip of the switch.

KingD19
So Riddick would inconvenience his teammates as well??? And most rooms in the white house have windows. Plus, like I already said, Vago helped him, plus Riddick didn't figure anything out, he was just in the right place, at the right time. He actually saw Marshall's soul as it ran toward him, since he was where it would stop.

Rogue Jedi
I cant see Marv putting down any of these three guys, man.

KingD19
Riddick had more impressive strength showings than Marv in my opinion, blunt force trauma as well.

Blade tangled with the original vampire, and Nomak, who broke apart blast doors.

Their durability and strength is more than enough for Marv.

However, while Blade and Riddick have incredible fight speeds, they can't contend with a guy like Nightcrawler, especially if he's got a blade.

Thought you said you could, never mind, but I'm too lazy to delete or change this.

Rogue Jedi
Shit, I forgot about NC having a blade. NC pwns here with a blade.

gobstakid777
yea.all three are badass and nearly invincible, but NC will jus get all up in their shit

KingD19
If Kurt had used that Blade instead of his incredible fight skills(most likely learned from the circus), he would have killed all those guys.

Bouboumaster
I see Blade soloing. Movie Blade is a beeeeast!

Rogue Jedi
Nah. NC will TP out of nowhere and slice Blades throat.

Rogue Jedi
Blade has his machine pistol and shotgun, is he fast enough to track NC and shoot him?

KingD19
Probably not, NC was dodging pistol fire without teleporting, running at the guy(not in a straight line but still that's awesome) He was also dodging auto fire, or what may as well been auto fire as much as they were shooting at him.

Besides, NC has some sweet moves, I see him disorienting all of them, then the next blows will be to kill.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yes When Riddick fought the Lord Marshall, he couldnt see him half the time, still killed him.

Riddick is an overrated ***. He had nothing on the Lord Marshall, until Karl "they gave me the worst haircut for this shit film" Urban jumped in.

Like I said, NC ports them all 1-2 miles above the WH and lets them free-fall all the way down.

golem370
What strength feats has Riddick done that puts him above Marv.

jaden101

BTW, it was about pattern, Sabertooth knew John's patten, he said so, he said he's predictable.

NC on the otherhand, is anything but.

Wraith was about pattern. He'd have to be because Sabretooth is dumb and slow. Riddick and Blade, on the other hand, are anything but.

He could maybe do it to one of them but he'd become to fatigued to do it to both.

Before he arrives he also leads with traces in the atmosphere that Blade's heightened abilities would be able to pick up. As soon as he did...Sword....NC dead...the end.

Kotor3
Blade solos. I can't think of something NC would surprise him with.

KingD19
Since he basically leaves this plane of existence, there's nothing for Blade to sense, and considering he ported enough to fill an entire room with smoke, then he can obviously port rapid times in succession without getting fatigued.

Teleportation+Sword+Impressive Fighting Skills = Nightcrawler For The Win

And Riddick climbed that rope and fell down, which should have broken his arms.

He fought and killed that monster in Pitch Black which was obviously much stronger than a normal human, especially since it had an exo-skeleton.

He took a hit from one of those gravity guns, got blasted into a huge rock, and was okay.

In Dark Fury, Riddick killed both of those jellyfish/orb thinges.

Etc.....

And Origins Sabertooth was a beast, he'd figured Wraith out because he worked with him for more than a decade.

jaden101
Since he basically leaves this plane of existence, there's nothing for Blade to sense, and considering he ported enough to fill an entire room with smoke, then he can obviously port rapid times in succession without getting fatigued.

Teleportation+Sword+Impressive Fighting Skills = Nightcrawler For The Win

And Riddick climbed that rope and fell down, which should have broken his arms.

He fought and killed that monster in Pitch Black which was obviously much stronger than a normal human, especially since it had an exo-skeleton.

He took a hit from one of those gravity guns, got blasted into a huge rock, and was okay.

In Dark Fury, Riddick killed both of those jellyfish/orb thinges.

Etc.....

And Origins Sabertooth was a beast, he'd figured Wraith out because he worked with him for more than a decade.

Clearly don't know all that much about NC because he actually leaves stuff to sense BEFORE he appears. Atmospheric signs that arrive before he does...Fractions of a second...But that's all blade needs.

He can port short distances without getting fatigued...But not miles.

We're not talking about Sabretooth though. I'm not interested in how he figured out JW's pattern...I was just using the analogy that that's how it would end for NC....him teleporting on the end of Riddick or Blade's weapons because their heightened senses and far superior fighting skills would mean they would easily pick up on where NC was going to appear next to them and react before he does.

KingD19
What does he leave to sense? He ports in a puff of smoke, is gone from existence, then pops up in another puff of smoke, which actually obscures him from sight at times.

He leaves nothing for them to sense since he's not even in our dimension when he ports.

jaden101
His "smoke" preceeds him. It appears before he materialises.

I suggest you look up this in his character. He's taken from comics...In the comics...People such as Daredevil are able to sense him before he appears because of the fact that he is preceeded by a change in the atmosphere where he is teleporting into. You can even clearly see it in the film. The smoke appears before he does.

KingD19
The time difference isn't even really noticeable, it's smoke, and then he's right there.

If Jean Grey and Professor X who could read his mind could barely tell where he would pop up, no way Blade/Riddick will.

Plus, as fast as he was porting, and the moves he was showing off, he'd have them bleeding on every port.

Plus, the only reason DD can do it is because his body is meant to do things like that, Blade's senses weren't all that great in the movies, neither were Riddick's besides night vision.

jaden101
The moves he was showing off?...Are you serious. Blade is an infinitely more skilled fighter in the trilogy than NC is in X-Men...

The time difference obviously is noticable because we can notice it. Now if you and I can notice it from sight alone then i'm sure a half vampire with heightened sight, hearing and smell as well as much faster reactions than any human would notice it and react easily fast enough to stick a sword in NC right as he teleports next to him.

Prof X and Jean Grey also had to rely on his mind being in their dimension before they could read it. Blade and Riddick could react before he appears.

KingD19
Blade couldn't react to Deacon Frost, the only people who could react to were Nomak and Draco, whose speed was nowhere near Frost or NC.

jaden101
Nomack and Draco would both destroy NC. They're vampires. Simply by that definition they are vastly stronger and faster than ordinary humans. Easily enough to take on a guy who can teleport and is agile.

KingD19
I'm not talking about physical strength, I'm talking about speed. Deacon Frost was moving so fast Blade couldn't react, even when he cut him in half Deacon was playing. The only reason he lost was because Blade hit him with the serum.

Nomak/Draco didn't have anywhere near that kind of speed. NC is too fast.

jaden101
He still has more than enough speed, strength, skill, reactions and overall ass kickery to put NC on the end of his sword without much problems.

KingD19
So he couldn't react to Deacon who was just really fast, but he can react to Nightcrawler who can teleport, which is greater speed?

Rogue Jedi
His "smoke" preceeds him. It appears before he materialises.

I suggest you look up this in his character. He's taken from comics...In the comics...People such as Daredevil are able to sense him before he appears because of the fact that he is preceeded by a change in the atmosphere where he is teleporting into. You can even clearly see it in the film. The smoke appears before he does. I was watching DD last night and had that exact thought.

KingD19
You watched that god awful excuse for a Dare Devil movie?

Rogue Jedi
haermm Hey, it is worth watching just to see Bullseye.

KingD19
Okay, I'll give you that, but Ben Affleck was awful.

Rogue Jedi
He wasn't that bad.

KingD19
Did you see that front flip in the church, that was the fakest flip I've ever seen.

Rogue Jedi
Bit haermm

jaden101
So he couldn't react to Deacon who was just really fast, but he can react to Nightcrawler who can teleport, which is greater speed?

Except that you conveniently like to just skip over the part that Blade beat Frost.

Frost also had exceptional strength and complete regenerative ability (exceeding that of wolverine).

Placidity
Except that you conveniently like to just skip over the part that Blade beat Frost.

Could Blade have beaten him without the chemicals? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Nope.

KingD19

Frost also had exceptional strength and complete regenerative ability (exceeding that of wolverine).

Lol, I didn't convininiently skp anyhing, Blade beat Frost by filling him with those chemicals that made vamps explode, the only reason he even let Blade hit him with those was because he thought it was Blade's regular serum.

You're skipping over the part where Deacon moved so fast, Blade was confused when he got in his face.

NC is faster than that, the White House scene shows it.

gobstakid777
Lol, I didn't convininiently skp anyhing, Blade beat Frost by filling him with those chemicals that made vamps explode, the only reason he even let Blade hit him with those was because he thought it was Blade's regular serum.

You're skipping over the part where Deacon moved so fast, Blade was confused when he got in his face.

yep

jaden101

Nah...Blade would win...Riddick would win...I win...You lose.

End of Discussion.

KingD19
Lol, I accept your concession. You could have tried a bit harder though.

Rogue Jedi
Nah...Blade would win...Riddick would win...I win...You lose.

End of Discussion. Rob?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.