Masamune Date VS Ruroni Kenshin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Fight takes place on top of the roofs of Odawara Castle. Masamune starts out with one sword and he can't take the others out unless Kenshin pushes him to that point. Will the One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu conquer the Manslayer or will he fail and die?

Wei Phoenix
I say the One-Eyed Dragon.

He tends to stalemate Yukimura Sanada while having the advantage in their fights and striking a wee bit of fear within him and this is the same guy who fought Tadakatsu. He beat Keiji Maeda while wounded without any real effort at all. Took a bullet and played it off like he hasn't even been touched for the rest of the day. His movement and reaction speed is insane for the world they live in.

Kento
Date beats Kenshin with ease, and with only one sword. I'm inclined to say even his 'Right Eye' will beat Kenshin easily.

Wei Phoenix
Do you mean Kojuro? If so he was pretty awesome too and extremly loyal. I heard they're going to have a season 2.

Kento
Yep him. Though pretty much any main character could probably beat Kenshin minus the girl ninja, and probably Sasuke. And that be awesome if they do. I'd like to see Kenshin Uesugi and Takeda have a big fight with each other. Maybe bring in Hanzo Hattori also

Wei Phoenix
Absolutely, he seemed to handle things even while poisoned and weakened. Completing his lord's wishes and saving his men. He's absolutely my 2nd favorite.

Wei Phoenix
Also I believe the 2nd season would revolve around Hideyoshi for a few reasons. If that's true then Masamune and Yukimura may take some time out the spotlight so Keiji will get more face time. I'm going to go play this game tomorrow.

Kento
That would be cool. Be cool to see Kenshin and Takeda have a big fight also, and maybe bring in Hanzo. But Keiji having more screen time would be epic enough though.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah those two didn't really fight did they? I know they had that one battle that Date was interfering in but the focus of that episode wasn't on them.

Kento
Did they actual even fight? I don't remember them ever fighting. I remember them getting distracted by Date and Yukimura's fight which wasn't even close to them, and they just left after. But that was the first or second episode.

Wei Phoenix
I don't think so, I'll have to rewatch it. I don't believe they did due to Sasuke stopping Date and Yuki, telling him to leave.

Kento
Hmm they might have fought in the last episode. When it's showing everybody at the end after Nobunaga is beaten. But I don't think it shows much of the battle if it shows one at all. I was disappointed in Tadakatsu Honda. I was hoping for somebody cooler, and a rival in power to Date, and Yukimura. Not a mecha type thing.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah I played the games and he's basically like that. He only seemed like a bipedal tank. I'm not really a fan of him, but his character in the Samurai Warriors games was much better. I thought Keiji was going to rival Yukimura and Date, but we all saw how that ended.

Kento
See that's why I was disappointed with Honda. I was expecting something like in Samurai Warriors. I haven't played Sengoku Basara game yet...thought I do want to play them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.