Gol D. Roger VS Sage of The Six Paths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Gol D. Roger, the King of the Pirates

VS

Rikudo Sennin, the legendary founder of the ninja world and the strongest ninja that ever existed.

They fight.

Who wins?

occultdestroyer
bump

Endless Mike
We know practically nothing about either of them. Pointless thread.

joesha28
The Sage wins...

NemeBro
There is no information about either of their fighting abilities at all.

But we know that both are the strongest in their verse, but OPverse is just on an entirely different level of power than Narutoverse.

So based on that, Gol would win, but still, stupid thread.

Do you even consider the cons to making threads like this?

occultdestroyer
bumped for the sake of bumping

AsbestosFlaygon
I think this thread is relevant.

Q99
We still don't really know the limits of either.

NemeBro
We do know that the Sage of Six Paths created the ****ing moon though.

That's better than any feat in One Piece.

Though, there might be a speed difference...

And thus we realise again that there is not enough information on either.

Nephthys
Marka Ragnos solo's.

NemeBro
What was that boy?

Nephthys
Private joke.

Ask Blax.

NemeBro
That's disgusting.

The Big Man
Originally posted by NemeBro
There is no information about either of their fighting abilities at all.

But we know that both are the strongest in their verse, but OPverse is just on an entirely different level of power than Narutoverse.

So based on that, Gol would win, but still, stupid thread.

Do you even consider the cons to making threads like this?

"OPverse is just on an entirely different level of power than Narutoverse."
^Now that's the funniest joke iv'e heard today laughing out loud

People who go around saying things like that casually ignore Naruto character's major powers like genjutsu,shadow clones,bijuu,sheer smarts and trickery
Whereas One Piece characters tend to go "Flashy Flashy Boom Boom!"
Naruto characters tend to go "Hidey Hidey Kill Kill!"

TheAuraAngel
That's not really his point. erm

One Piece characters are generally much more powerful than Naruto characters. Naruto characters have more crafty techniques sure, but that's not the point. No Naruto character would be able to match, say, Enel in terms of sheer power.

The sole exception to this is the Sage of Six Paths. If he truly did create the moon, on his death bed no less, he is arguably the strongest character in the HST.

NemeBro
Originally posted by The Big Man
"OPverse is just on an entirely different level of power than Narutoverse."
^Now that's the funniest joke iv'e heard today laughing out loud

People who go around saying things like that casually ignore Naruto character's major powers like genjutsu,shadow clones,bijuu,sheer smarts and trickery
Whereas One Piece characters tend to go "Flashy Flashy Boom Boom!"
Naruto characters tend to go "Hidey Hidey Kill Kill!"

While all of that is nice, that doesn't really change the fact that based on current quantified feats, Luffy is faster than the fastest of Naruto characters... Pre timeskip.

Bentley
Speed kills.

I can barely believe the OP haters...

The Big Man
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
That's not really his point. erm

One Piece characters are generally much more powerful than Naruto characters. Naruto characters have more crafty techniques sure, but that's not the point. No Naruto character would be able to match, say, Enel in terms of sheer power.

The sole exception to this is the Sage of Six Paths. If he truly did create the moon, on his death bed no less, he is arguably the strongest character in the HST.

Okay let's put Enel to the test
Enel vs Itachi :Enel gets burned to crisp
Enel vs Kisame :Enel drowns
Enel vs Tobi :Enel gets sucked into tobi's pocket dimension
Enel vs Hiruzen Sarutobi :Enel ends up in the shingami's stomach

OP chars are like gorillas who can break human bone like toothpics if they get close
whereas naruto characters are the humans who are smart enough to not to let the gorilla get close and just shoot him dead from a distance

Nephthys
Yes, that is absolutely what would happen.

shifty

TheAuraAngel

OP chars are like gorillas who can break human bone like toothpics if they get close
whereas naruto characters are the humans who are smart enough to not to let the gorilla get close and just shoot him dead from a distance

Itachi: Probably not. Burst into lightning, the flames scatter. Or blitz. Genjutstu would be better nub.

Kisame: If Enel sits and wait, yeah. He is faster than Kisame though so could easily blitz.

Tobi: If he could grab him. Grabbing lightning might hurt(though he does have chakra absorbing, which might be able to absorb it if DF power=chakra but that's a whole other can of worms).

Sarutobi: LOL.

Si. Well, the first part anyway. If the Gorilla is like 5 times faster than you though, you don't stand a chance even if you're far smarter.

NemeBro

whereas naruto characters are the humans who are smart enough to not to let the gorilla get close and just shoot him dead from a distance You're out of your mind. haermm

You could not have chosen an easier OP character for me to support, you just chose one of my favorites and one of the most powerful.

Enel can bust out casual attacks that are more powerful than Kirins, said casual attacks would vaporise Itachi. Susano'o could arguably block El Thors, but Susano'o drains Itachi, and with Enel's powerset it is well within Enel's power to play keep-away until it drops.

Kisame is a water type, Enel uses El Thor, it's super effective!

Tobi's attack requires getting right next to Enel and becoming tangible. Which is actually a sort of bad idea, considering Enel happens to have a body made of ****ing lightning, that he can use with a thought. He could electrocute Tobi, or knock him back with a thunderclap by heating the air around him.

Hiruzen? What, seriously? Hiruzen showed absolutely nothing that doesn't point towards "One-shot by an El Thor".

... I find the statement at the end of your post ironic. If that is true, why use Enel as your example, aka, one of the most powerful ranged fighters in the series? crylaugh

Nephthys
Also on the subject of Enel vs Tobi, Enel is perfectly designed to counter Tobi trying to warp him due to Enel having Mantra, which gives him precognition. Precognition + faster speed + superior reflexes + powerful attacks = Dead Tobi.

wakkawakkawakka
Well if Rikkudo's feats are specified further, he would bethe strongest character in the HST escentially because he could do whatever the **** he wanted to do.

Roger was killed by mortal men though, and was also dying of illness no expression

NemeBro
Goku was dying of illness, your argument is invalid. 131

wakkawakkawakka
Goku's illness>>>Roger's illness.

Beside's Roger was killed by mortal men

NemeBro
Those two guys at the guillotines are by powerscaling the most powerful characters in One Piece.

Trufax.

Bentley
Some people forget that Haki users have precog, so adding that to absolutely superior reflexes makes it so the advantages some abilities might give Naruto characters in certain matches are rendered moot.

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Goku's illness>>>Roger's illness.

Beside's Roger was killed by mortal men

Goku had gods that resurrected people and future tech, Gol was a hunted man who lived in a primitive era from our standards, a very basic sickness could be lethal at Gol's era.

I should make a "adamantium bullet" vs DBz thread stick out tongue

TheAuraAngel
You're out of your mind. haermm

You could not have chosen an easier OP character for me to support, you just chose one of my favorites and one of the most powerful.

Hiruzen? What, seriously? Hiruzen showed absolutely nothing that doesn't point towards "One-shot by an El Thor".

Indeed.

Biased. uhuh

I know right? Even funnier was Hiruzen's method of "winning" against Enel. It amounts to suicide bombing. haermm

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Bentley
Goku had gods that resurrected people and future tech, Gol was a hunted man who lived in a primitive era from our standards, a very basic sickness could be lethal at Gol's era.

I should make a "adamantium bullet" vs DBz thread stick out tongue

Well Goku's illness was deadly enough to kill a otherwise healthy Super Saiyan. Poor hygene make Gol Roger even more pitiful smile

Do it!

The Big Man
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yes, that is absolutely what would happen.

shifty

Sarcasm,my arch nemesis mad

The Big Man
You're out of your mind. haermm

Enel can bust out casual attacks that are more powerful than Kirins, said casual attacks would vaporise Itachi. Susano'o could arguably block El Thors, but Susano'o drains Itachi, and with Enel's powerset it is well within Enel's power to play keep-away until it drops.

Kisame is a water type, Enel uses El Thor, it's super effective!

Tobi's attack requires getting right next to Enel and becoming tangible. Which is actually a sort of bad idea, considering Enel happens to have a body made of ****ing lightning, that he can use with a thought. He could electrocute Tobi, or knock him back with a thunderclap by heating the air around him.

... I find the statement at the end of your post ironic. If that is true, why use Enel as your example, aka, one of the most powerful ranged fighters in the series? crylaugh

Dude just think about it
Itachi and Enel meet at the battle place,Itachi points a finger at enel,enel looks at the finger *Game Over*
Or set the entire environment on fire with amaterasu enel will eventually get caught in it

Kisame turned an entire forest into a dome of water when he only had 30% of his chakra imagine how much much water he can make at 100%

Tobi has thaousands of tricks up his sleeve and he can use izanagi if something doesn't go his way

for the last i didn't choose enel the aura angel did

The Big Man
Itachi: Probably not. Burst into lightning, the flames scatter. Or blitz. Genjutstu would be better nub.

Kisame: If Enel sits and wait, yeah. He is faster than Kisame though so could easily blitz.

Tobi: If he could grab him. Grabbing lightning might hurt(though he does have chakra absorbing, which might be able to absorb it if DF power=chakra but that's a whole other can of worms).

Sarutobi: LOL.

Si. Well, the first part anyway. If the Gorilla is like 5 times faster than you though, you don't stand a chance even if you're far smarter.

Horses are 10 times stronger than humans and 10 times faster, But i still don't see horses taking over the world in the near future stick out tongue

The Big Man
Give sasori a rubber puppet and he'll show enel what for
hell, even Hidan and Kakuzu can fight enel to a standstill

Bentley
How in hell is Kakuzu stalemating Enel? That's ridiculous.

The Big Man
Originally posted by Bentley
How in hell is Kakuzu stalemating Enel? That's ridiculous.
It's simple, sunny boy

Hidan is immortal, he can only be beaten if his limbs are severed so he can run around and distract enel then kakuzu can use his water release heart to drown him. and also kakuzu has a lightning release heart (which is naturally immune to it's own element) which can act as a sheild

Bentley
Against someone with precog and incredibly high physical abilities I see none of that working, even ignoring the speed advantage that Enel has in both human and lighting form.

TheAuraAngel
Horses are 10 times stronger than humans and 10 times faster, But i still don't see horses taking over the world in the near future stick out tongue

One Piece characters are not horses(except for the Zoan's but whatever). They are smart enough to be able to use their abilities to conquer the world.

The Big Man
^that horse thing was joke dude

Bentley
^that horse thing was joke dude

Horse hater.

Nephthys
Guys, quit horsing around and get back on topic.

Q99
It's simple, sunny boy

Hidan is immortal, he can only be beaten if his limbs are severed so he can run around and distract enel then kakuzu can use his water release heart to drown him. and also kakuzu has a lightning release heart (which is naturally immune to it's own element) which can act as a sheild

Except Hidan wouldn't be all that distracting, Enel'd still sense Kakuzu's attack. He'd use his high-power attacks to destroy Hidan's scythe and temporarily disable him, then impale him with his spear or something, then deal with Kakuzu.

Or just focus on Kakuzu and let Hidan's attacks pass through him harmlessly, because physical is useless against Enel.

Also, having a release doesn't make one immune to it.

NemeBro
Dude just think about it
Itachi and Enel meet at the battle place,Itachi points a finger at enel,enel looks at the finger *Game Over*

He does this before Enel, who is quantifiably faster, points a finger at him? A single El Thor is all it takes.

Amaterasu has not been shown to burn lightning. Beyond that, a single El Thor has been shown to be more destructive than Amaterasu.

He was at full power when he fought Killer Bee, actually. Zetsu just switched the real Kisame with a clone at the last second. I am not sure why filling the area with water when your opponent is a living lightning bolt doesn't sound like a bad idea to you. Enel has actually proven to be remarkably resistant to water, as seen when he piloted Maxim out of the ocean he fell in. Beyond that, single El Thor ftw. Kisame has no defense against it.

Only his sole method of hurting Enel requires going up close and turning tangible. Izanagi is nice, yes, but Enel is perfectly capable of generating enough lightning to last five minutes.

How mean of him.

TheAuraAngel
What can I say, I was born devious. shifty

Rikudo sennin
well currently as of 2012 i dont see one piece on a greater power scale at all and the sage wins as if his feats are true then roger had no chance. roger was just a little above whitebeard and the sage could easily crush whitebeard.

Rikudo sennin
He does this before Enel, who is quantifiably faster, points a finger at him? A single El Thor is all it takes.

Amaterasu has not been shown to burn lightning. Beyond that, a single El Thor has been shown to be more destructive than Amaterasu.

He was at full power when he fought Killer Bee, actually. Zetsu just switched the real Kisame with a clone at the last second. I am not sure why filling the area with water when your opponent is a living lightning bolt doesn't sound like a bad idea to you. Enel has actually proven to be remarkably resistant to water, as seen when he piloted Maxim out of the ocean he fell in. Beyond that, single El Thor ftw. Kisame has no defense against it.

Only his sole method of hurting Enel requires going up close and turning tangible. Izanagi is nice, yes, but Enel is perfectly capable of generating enough lightning to last five minutes.

How mean of him.

will you stop boasting "anal" like honestly i know he is one of the strongest op characters seen so far but he isnt that great. kirin> almost all of his attacks as his strongest attack which is 200 million volts is equivalent to a normal lightning bolt even though kirin already uses real lightning bolts and condenses them into a dragon form making it pretty much stronger than all of his attacks. except for the possibility of advent of thunder which he cant even use without maxim.

NemeBro
A single El Thor has destroyed more than Kirin has.

Raigou, the Advent of Thunder, is more powerful than every lightning attack in Naruto combined.

Rikudo sennin
A single El Thor has destroyed more than Kirin has.

Raigou, the Advent of Thunder, is more powerful than every lightning attack in Naruto combined.

it may have a wider range but not necessarily but not the same amount of power as i have pointed out so it would easily be overpowered. And we only saw kirin once so there are not much information to go on. As i said advent of thunder is the only one that could probably beat kirin but he needs the help of maxim which is sad so i really don't count that.

NemeBro
Casual El Thor's wipe out columes of rock that is multiple city blocks wide.

It's more powerful.

Rikudo sennin
Casual El Thor's wipe out columes of rock that is multiple city blocks wide.

It's more powerful.

what don't you get by the fact krin has greater power but a smaller range sheeseh. second currently no character in op can beat sage in fact pretty much most of the hst can't as he can basically do whatever he wants as a mere thought of his becomes reality almost no hst character can remotly go up against that and he cant die in battle since he has perfect izanagi. Also sasuke was weakened and only used it once so we don't know all of its capabilities or versatility. And dont forget on his beathbed at old age and without the juubi in him he traped it in the moon and creating some seriously mega powerful creatures out of its chakra.

NemeBro
Prove Kirin has greater power then.

Because quantifiably, El Thor is greater.

Also, the Rikudo Sennin isn't really considered because he is a background character whose feats are all hearsay.

TheAuraAngel
Which is admittedly what Roger is. stick out tongue

Rikudo sennin
Prove Kirin has greater power then.

Because quantifiably, El Thor is greater.

Also, the Rikudo Sennin isn't really considered because he is a background character whose feats are all hearsay.

I already told you the thing about volts go back and read one of my posts. Second as the person below your comment said roger is the same thing only with less feats and less hype. And dont say at least people saw roger and blah blah blah cuz the nine tails saw the sage and had a flashback. As if tobi would go threw all this trouble to be like the sage if his feats were just myth.

NemeBro
The name of Enel's attack doesn't discredit the feats which are beyond the average lightning bolt. Not to mention that voltage is not as relevant as amperes in terms of the deadliness of electricity.

And based on their current hearsay feats, the Rikudo Sennin would indeed beat Roger.

Rikudo sennin
The name of Enel's attack doesn't discredit the feats which are beyond the average lightning bolt. Not to mention that voltage is not as relevant as amperes in terms of the deadliness of electricity.

And based on their current hearsay feats, the Rikudo Sennin would indeed beat Roger.

well what you said is true though again we have not seen much of kirin. and maybe enel's attacks are weaker but look more powerful as they are more condensed and have a wider range.

Getsugamoon
Let's just agree that they start fightin, shit happens, and we find them later at a bar getting drunk.

Rikudo sennin
Oh yeah while i was reading some old naruto chaps i came across that show the destructive power of kirin.
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/380/11
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/391/9
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/391/11
kirin is a mountain buster and skeleton susanoo has mountain endurance.

wakkawakkawakka
Susanoo only blocked that cause of the mirror and it disappeared right away. On top of that Itachi's cloak was burned off so it wouldn't be too out of the way to say that Itachi's Susanoo blocking mountain busters is a one-time thing.

It does have Lightning fast activation though.

Q99
You know, considering recent Naruto events, I'm going to go with the Sage.

Whitebeard was in Gol D. Roger's league, giving us a rough general area for him.

Sage of Six Paths was in an entirely different league than even Madara and Naruto-Kurama partnership mode, and Kurama's biju ball was massive.

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah, assuming the hype behind the Sage is correct, he should be the strongest person in the HST. I actually find it weird how Gol D Roger was the strongest person in his verse even by power-scaling.

Besides I doubt anyone in One Piece could top making a friggn moon: once again this is assuming the legend is true.

BloodRain
Thinking about it it has to be the Sage.

Thinking about it, Rikudo!Naruto would probably beat WB and Gol.

TheAuraAngel
I actually find it weird how Gol D Roger was the strongest person in his verse even by power-scaling.

Those two that hung Roger would be the strongest by power-scaling. stick out tongue

psycho gundam
dat rope

TheAuraAngel
Don't be silly.

CozVKH4g5Y8

They hung him with huge swords. awesome

XanatosForever
Gods...just...ugh...4Kids...

Q99
OP Power seems to level off around Yonkou. Naruto, big biju be scary.

NemeBro
Whitebeard would beat the Kyuubi though. Happy Dance

TheAuraAngel
It's pretty clear in the story that Kurama is a misunderstood outcast. Whitebeard would make him part of his crew.

D'awww. Now I have an image of Kurama with a little tattoo of the Whitebeard Jolly Roger on his paw or something. :3

Q99
Unlike Whitebeard, you can shove a Biju into someone else strong to make their power go up a lot smile

BloodRain
No, but you can shove a Whitebeard into someone and have their durability and stamina increase in time. ermmha

psycho gundam
^ that was all types of gay

Samurai100
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/65097047/16

More hype for the Sage

TheAuraAngel

Okay yeah, if what Kurama says is true(and he is kinda the expert it would seem), then the Sage at his peak had all of that power plus his own.

Jesus, Naruto has become ridiculous in power as of late.

Q99

Okay yeah, if what Kurama says is true(and he is kinda the expert it would seem), then the Sage at his peak had all of that power plus his own.

Jesus, Naruto has become ridiculous in power as of late.

Yea, largely because all those legends hinted at throughout the series are showing up.

TheAuraAngel
Indeed.

Really, the One Piece equivalent wouldn't even be Roger at this point. It would be Pluton and Poseidon. Unless Roger was so insane that the whole "Whitebeard tied with him" thing was bull.

Q99
Indeed.

Really, the One Piece equivalent wouldn't even be Roger at this point. It would be Pluton and Poseidon. Unless Roger was so insane that the whole "Whitebeard tied with him" thing was bull.

Yea. Of course, that does also point out that we haven't seen the extent of the OP legendary weapons yet.

TheAuraAngel
I'm so excited to see Pluton in action if we ever do. Poseidon is meh. Mostly because it basically says Shirahoshi is the strongest One Piece character. It also means she'll be relevant again...

I really didn't like that arc lol.

Q99
An army of gigantic sea kings is pretty cool. Though I expect Pluton to be greater.

There's also Uranus, which I'd suspect is the greatest of the three based on name.

TheAuraAngel
How could I have forgotten about Uranus?

Q99
Probably because we know the least about it. It was mentioned once just recently and that's it.

TheAuraAngel
I admire you for ignoring that shameless Uranus joke. stick out tongue

Nah but yeah, wonder what it does. Pluton was a ship iirc and now we have giant sea kings.

Q99
I suspect it's underwater (Poseidon), surface (Pluton) and sky (Uranus).

TheAuraAngel
Huh...now you've got me thinking Maxim(is that how you spell it?) is Uranus. Though I think Enel made that himself didn't he?

Then again, there are a lot of Sky Islands, so Uranus might be somewhere up there anyway. If the theory holds water.

Quick question: Do we ever find out what was on the Poneglyph in Alabasta? The only thing I remember is Robin saying it has everything to do with the weapon(Pluton I think was the one) but I can't remember if we heard anything else.

Q99
Yea, Enel made Maxim, and it only works with him, so I think that likely disqualifies it.

And no, I don't think we got got details, just that Robin didn't reveal it.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, Enel made Maxim, and it only works with him, so I think that likely disqualifies it.

And no, I don't think we got got details, just that Robin didn't reveal it.

That's what I thought. I have a hazy memory of that arc.

I wanna know what's on it. That was the first Poneglyph. :T

SupremeDragoon
The OP is a moron

BloodRain
Insulting a thread that was made 3 years ago isn't smart.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by SupremeDragoon
The OP is a moron

The One Piece is sentient?

Q99
Originally posted by BloodRain
Insulting a thread that was made 3 years ago isn't smart.

Yea- it was a legitimate question at the time, with how much we know.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nephthys
Marka Ragnos solo's.

I stand by this.

Rikudo sennin
Susanoo only blocked that cause of the mirror and it disappeared right away. On top of that Itachi's cloak was burned off so it wouldn't be too out of the way to say that Itachi's Susanoo blocking mountain busters is a one-time thing.

It does have Lightning fast activation though.

No your wrong if he did use the mirror then it would have been reflected right back up. Itachi cannot manifest full susanoo fast enough and only got it's skeleton in. He may have turned it off but even if it was vaporized and itachi was burned a little the fact that it's skeleton absorbed basically 99% of a mountain busting attack is amazing.

T-Wrecks
I don't want to be a douche, but this is kind of a meaningless VS match, neither character is shown fighting ever and has virtually no feats, so how are we to judge who could win? Basically it's an offhanded Luffy VS Naruto fight (which Luffy would win BTW, but I don't really want to open that can of worms) since the only way to gauge these character's power is to compare them to the leads, which in the end doesn't count as real evidence. You might as well just convert the thread to Eneru VS the Naruto Cast, seeing as how most of this thread is just that :P

AuraAngel
Dodai could beat Enel. awesome

T-Wrecks
Plastic Man could beat Eneru :P

Better yet, lets have the Naruto cast fight Akainu, I don't think anyone will be able to make "burnt to a crisp" claims about him (he basically proved that he could fight the Human Tourch and win) wink

Demonic Phoenix
^ Meh, Kisame and Suigetsu drop a lake on Akainu. 313

T-Wrecks
Ha, that might actually work, though Akainu's elemental weakness hasn't been stated as of yet, water may not be enough (unless it's seawater), after all he melted right through a glacier, hell, he could melt fire for crap's sake, I could see him boiling a lake into vapor.

Hell, let's make it even cheaper: Kizuru vs the Naruto Cast. I don't even think he has an elemental weakness (outside of Haki and Seastone)...

BloodRain
Powerscaling. Gol is on the level of Whitebeard, when the Sage has the power of all nine tailed beasts combined.

One tailed beast could wipe out Whitebeard in a blast.

T-Wrecks
Powerscaling. Gol is on the level of Whitebeard, when the Sage has the power of all nine tailed beasts combined.

One tailed beast could wipe out Whitebeard in a blast.

I don't know about that, Whitebeard was a monster who punched with the force of an earthquake, who took 200+ people to kill him. Not to mention, he was old at the time of his death, we don't know how strong Gold Roger was compared to the Whitebeard we saw fight in the war of the best, also, we don't have info on his fighting style, weapons or devil fruit ability (if any), so can't base a victory on assumed power levels and no ability information. For all we know, Gold Roger could kill you with his brain, who knows =/

BloodRain
Not saying its definitive, just thats its the only way we can compare them. Assuming Gol is up to the level of feats Whitebeard has shown is generous seeing as the bulk of WB's feats come from his Fruits quake. Actually Gol was around equal to Garp and Shiki iirc, so physically his feats would be theirs. Town level, but you're right that this is as far as we can go without knowing if he has a powerful ability.

Though this ability would have to be immense to match a tailed beast.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
^ Meh, Kisame and Suigetsu drop a lake on Akainu. 313 Akainu can vape Ice Bergs the size of towns with a single casual attack.

Nope.

T-Wrecks
Not saying its definitive, just thats its the only way we can compare them. Assuming Gol is up to the level of feats Whitebeard has shown is generous seeing as the bulk of WB's feats come from his Fruits quake. Actually Gol was around equal to Garp and Shiki iirc, so physically his feats would be theirs. Town level, but you're right that this is as far as we can go without knowing if he has a powerful ability.

Though this ability would have to be immense to match a tailed beast.

It's hard to say without knowing, after all, what if he was logia? (tough chance of that though, he just doesn't seem like the type) If that were case then depending on the element (and what qualifies an "element" in OP is pretty vague: smoke and swamp are elements?) he could be a match for a tailed beast, after all, outside of elemental weakness, seastone or haki, they are immune to damage. Again though this is all guessing, and there is no real basis for victory on either side, in the end this is just OP fans versus Naruto fans, which will have no reasonable conclusion.

Demonic Phoenix
Akainu can vape Ice Bergs the size of towns with a single casual attack.

Nope.

Kay. They still drop a lake on him.

NemeBro
A lake is warmer than an ice berg from the start.

It will be vaped even more easily.

Demonic Phoenix
a) I'm not being serious, as I know jack shit about most OP characters.

b) Suigetsu is the lake. estahuh

T-Wrecks
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
a) I'm not being serious, as I know jack shit about most OP characters.

b) Suigetsu is the lake. estahuh

Hahahaha, that's pretty funny, though that wouldn't end well for Suigetsu (imagine jumping into a volcano and you have an idea of what would happen) wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.