Nick Fury vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lostedge
This is Nick Fury versus Batman/Bruce Wayne. The rules are simple - Nick Fury has to find out who Batman is or capture him. Batman has to avoid being captured and keep his secret identity as secret ...

Nick Fury will use all his resources: personal and S.H.I.E.L.Ds. Batman has all his resources and friends that he can use. What happens?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3166/2718398881_a4c73a7c9a.jpg

gobstakid777
Bat-bitchslap

thanos-prime
batman

Survivor19
My money on Fury. Man is as professional, as it can get.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lostedge
This is Nick Fury versus Batman/Bruce Wayne. The rules are simple - Nick Fury has to find out who Batman is or capture him. Batman has to avoid being captured and keep his secret identity as secret ...

Nick Fury will use all his resources: personal and S.H.I.E.L.Ds. Batman has all his resources and friends that he can use. What happens?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3166/2718398881_a4c73a7c9a.jpg

Batman walks up to fury and slaps him..

Fury is smart, but Bruce Wayne certainly is no dummy, Wayne will use everything at his disposal to keep his secret from Fury

jalek moye
would make an interesting comic

Bouboumaster
Fury.

It will takes time, but S.H.I.E.L.D ressources is a lot of ressources. I think he do it. Unless Batman send a red caped friend of his be sure that Fury doesn't mess with him anymore...

Kris Blaze
Batman avoids being captured, but Fury finds out who he is.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Batman avoids being captured, but Fury finds out who he is. thumbsup

Philosophía
Batman, easily.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Batman avoids being captured, but Fury finds out who he is.

I disagree. Fury discovers Batman's identity and captures him.

S.H.I.E.L.D. > Batman. In my opinion, of course.

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
S.H.I.E.L.D. > Batman. In my opinion, of course.

No shit.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by jalek moye
would make an interesting comic

that's for sure.

auskye
Bruce Wayne's got nothing on Fury especially since there's the whole S.H.I.E.L.D. thing and S.H.I.E.L.D.'s got this rich dude with an arc reactor in his chest who may have a little bit more money that Bruce Wayne--Tony Stark. S.H.I.E.L.D. has government funding too if not mistaken.

If Samuel L. Jackson is Nick Fury then it doesn't matter because he'll just use the Force and remove his mask. big grin There's also Hulk and Captain America and Thor....

However Batman would not be captured, but rather recruited into the Marvel Universe and his Kevlar body armor and weapons would become Adamantium and he would stand a chance against nearly anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.