Mario vs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
comic book vs gauntlets are way better than games vs

it's an absorbtion gauntlet, mario gets his fireball as his original weapon. parenthesis shows what he gains. none of his castle busting feats allowed.

1. Pit (Mirror Shield from Brawl)
2. Donkey Kong (Strength)
3. Cole (electric powers)
4. unarmed Wesker (speed)
5. Capt. Falcon (Falcon Punch)
6. TP Link (Master Sword)
7. Dante (Regen)
8. Kratos (Rage of Titans)
9. Viewtiful Joe (Time Slow)
10. Kain (Teleportation)
11. Dragonite (flight)
12. Trance Kuja (Ultima)
13. Lich King

does he clear it?

MooCowofJustice
How could Mario possibly gain strength from DK? Mario is stronger than DK...

SuperLuigi
because he is. and mario lifting a castle isnt applicable

MooCowofJustice
Mario still threw Bowser, who is obviously larger than anything I've ever seen DK lift.

SuperLuigi
as a baby he supported him and yoshi's weight while swinging from vines... as a baby do i have to tell you how much stronger things get as they age?

MooCowofJustice
Not enough for him to lift Bowser.

SuperLuigi
i seriously doubt donkey kong would have any trouble lifting bowser.

MooCowofJustice
Based on him swinging Yoshi who he was already almost larger than as a baby? Yeah. Let's go with that.

SuperLuigi
as baby. damn right that is impressive. size doesnt matter. baby is the key here. infant. pretoddler. now with that out the way how far does mario get?

MooCowofJustice
He wrecks Pit and DK and loses to Cole.

SuperLuigi
how does he lose to cole when he can reflect the electric attacks with pit's shield?

MooCowofJustice
Because explosions don't reflect. Neither does a rocket from behind. Or a gigantic thunder bolt.

SuperLuigi
the shield can block zero laser from samus no expression and mario wouldnt allow cole to get behind him

Neo Darkhalen
Since when was Wesker merited alone on speed, the guy has amazing strength, a sharp tactical mind; advanced healing as well as hand to hand prowess.

Anyway Mario couldn't beat Cole; certainly wouldn't have a chance against Wesker /thread over.

SuperLuigi
mario > chris therefore mario with powers gained can beat wesker

MooCowofJustice
Mirror shield can't reflect Z laser...

Doesn't matter anyway, it's not a huge thunder bolt from above, a rocket from behind, or an explosion.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
mario > chris therefore mario with powers gained can beat wesker

Not at all, the entire final battle in RES 5, in fact RES 5 itself was PIS as well as poor character development, I can assure you; evident when Wesker won the battle with Chris during code veronica. This was before his virus fully matured, ergo Wesker wins.

RES 5 isn't Wesker, it's just trying to end the plot, Capcom didn't know what to do with the poor bastard so they made him cliched.

SuperLuigi
i said blocked not reflect moo.
chris isnt anything special at all. so wesker beating him isnt an accomplishment. mario however is stronger and faster than chris plus he would have cole's power. electric K.O.

MooCowofJustice
But there's a problem, Mario isn't passing Cole. Of course if DK would in fact be stronger than Mario like you think, he won't even pass DK.

Neo Darkhalen
i said blocked not reflect moo.
chris isnt anything special at all. so wesker beating him isnt an accomplishment. mario however is stronger and faster than chris plus he would have cole's power. electric K.O.

Yeah but Wesker is superior to Chris 10 fold thats the point, even with lighting Mario has no chance against Wesker, tell you what...when you have played as many RES games as I have and know what the characters can do, then you can't tell me who wins.

Wesker is stronger, faster, and better then Chris (and Mario) in every way.

SuperLuigi
strength doesnt always make the battle. mario with the shield could take everything dk dishes out really. except the ground pound but mario has his jumping and his homing butt pound (SMGalaxy) that would give dk headaches plus the fireball

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Yeah but Wesker is superior to Chris 10 fold thats the point, even with lighting Mario has no chance against Wesker, tell you what...when you have played as many RES games as I have and know what the characters can do, then you can't tell me who wins.

Wesker is stronger, faster, and better then Chris (and Mario) in every way.

doubt wesker is stronger than mario before he gets DK's strength.

Neo Darkhalen
doubt wesker is stronger than mario before he gets DK's strength.

Then you obviously don't know much about Wesker.

Also as you said, strength isn't everything that's why Wesker is also a master of hand to hand combat, incredibly fast, and incredibly smart. (even if his intelligence is dumbed to the extreme in 5) And of course as I said he's strong, very strong.

SuperLuigi
bowser is a huge dragon thing and mario tosses him with ease. and he spinning punched bowser off a mini planet.

Neo Darkhalen
bowser is a huge dragon thing and mario tosses him with ease. and he spinning punched bowser off a mini planet.

Not really with ease, you need to build up and he doesn't fly across the podium. Bowser sort of skims the floor and it shows that Mario exerts effort in order to spin Bowser to build up momentum.

And again Wesker has been shown to punch peoples heads off, punch through solid steel and other materials and have a pile of giant mental pylons fall on top him and manage to knock them all off with ease, not to mention he can pick up Chris by the throat with one hand, same goes for Sheva.

SuperLuigi
before mario spins bowser he 1) pulls him off he feet 2) lifts him off the ground. from a stand still that is pure power. he has incredible durability also

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.