Gladiator v juggernault

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinaldo
Who do you people think would win if gladiator and juggernault in a fight,i remember the cartoon where jugg punched gladia and he didn't even move but we all know glad has a problem with his confidence so if he was to be put off a little bit then jugg might have a chance.

If there are people against who you don't want to feel like a loser and juggernault one of them but i cannot take away the look of juggernault when he met onslaught i don't think i ever seen him that scared and he seemed a very surprised wich could well play in gladiator's favour.

I am going to go with gladiator on this one as he is the cleverer of the 2 and his power are higher than jugg.

Thanks for answering my post,i hope to do some more with you on this comics formidable heroes of hers.

KillAll
other than battle field removal gladiator cannot do anything to juggernaut. even then, thats not a highly likely situation. the comic gladiator couldnt just pick juggs up and throw him miles like he did in the comic.

except for his speed (gladiators) juggernaut would have no problem beating him to death, or into a coma.

KingD19
^This

Knowsbleed33
Gladiator wins via BFR.

The Nuul
Gladeator wins.

KingD19
Who actually BFR's comic Juggs????? Besides Onslaught(knocked to Jersey), Spidey(dumped in cement), WWH(Used Juggs momentum to knock him into a lake), Thor(Godblast made the ground collapse)

Nobody really BFR's him under their own power, Onslaught was just piss.

Knowsbleed33
Thor used his hammer to BFR Juggernaut in Thor #429.

KingD19
What exactly did he do? Scans?

The Nuul
He gave u a issue number, its good enough.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by KingD19
What exactly did he do? Scans?

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/BFR/th_THOR_1991__429_18.jpg

KingD19
Good showing, which is one of the few that is a legitimate BFR, how exactly will Glads BFR him though?

Knowsbleed33
He could punch him hard and send him flying. He could do what he did in TAS and pick him up and throw him some where. Other than that, Gladiator has no way of beating Juggernaut.

It should be noted that the WWH instance wasn't really a BFR win. Hulk used it more to buy himself some more time. He knew Juggernaut would be right back, he even states that Chuck X and him will be gone before Juggernaut gets back.

KingD19
Considering that WWH/Savage Hulk/Thor, etc... Hitting him really hard didn't send him flying, then Glad's more than likely won't be able to. And I doubt he can just copy the TAS thing, if it was possible, it would have been done by now.

Knowsbleed33
I agree that BFR isn't as viable an options against the Juggernaut as most battle boards seem to think. But, you've to give them somerhing. Take BFR out and all you have left is psi attacks and strong magic.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I agree that BFR isn't as viable an options against the Juggernaut as most battle boards seem to think. But, you've to give them somerhing. Take BFR out and all you have left is psi attacks and strong magic.

depending on there speed people could throw him somewhere. but it wouldnt be the easiest thing.

like you said though its the only logical way for phsyical people to beat him tho

The Nuul
If you are fast and strong enough, you could BFR him.

DarkOdin
Glads for BFR he could alwasy just lift the ground up under his feet and toss the bround with juggs on it.

batdude123
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/BFR/th_THOR_1991__429_18.jpg

FEAR THE THONG!!!!!111

KingD19
Well, if Glads didn't BFR Colossus or Vulcan, what chance does he have with Juggs?

The Nuul
He BFR Thor hammer.

Its a valid tactic and especially on this board.

Badabing
Well, if Glads didn't BFR Colossus or Vulcan, what chance does he have with Juggs? 

KingD19
THe only reason Thor could BFR him was because Thor got his hand stuck in the unbreakable thong of Mjiolnir. Nothing to do with Thor's strength, Glads doesn't have Mjiolnir, or any other way of BFRing him.

Bouboumaster
I think it seals the deal!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYRi7jygVnQ

But seriously, without bfr, Juggy win

Knowsbleed33
THe only reason Thor could BFR him was because Thor got his hand stuck in the unbreakable thong of Mjiolnir. Nothing to do with Thor's strength, Glads doesn't have Mjiolnir, or any other way of BFRing him.

That was Thors trump card.

The Nuul

Please stop trolling.

KingD19
I'm not trolling, I'm making a point. Thor is one of the physically strongest beings out there, point blank period. If he had to resort to using his enchanted hammer to BFR Juggs, and couldn't do it with his strength, what makes you think Gladiator can????

h1a8
Gladiator wins via BFR or he loses. Case closed

Badabing
Originally posted by The Nuul
Please stop trolling. Warned for trolling.

biscuits

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
Warned for trolling.

biscuits you get in trouble more for trolling or spamming ? i just want to know so i know which one to do less of more.

iceman24567
Originally posted by chomperx9
you get in trouble more for trolling or spamming ? i just want to know so i know which one to do less of more. What the f**k?

Badabing
Originally posted by chomperx9
you get in trouble more for trolling or spamming ? i just want to know so i know which one to do less of more. You've been on double secret probation for months. evillaugh

Don't do either. Screw up again and see what happens. sneer

biscuits

Mindset
He'll be modded.

iceman24567
You've been on double secret probation for months. evillaugh

biscuits You have the best empty threats of all time thumb up eek!

KingD19
Was I actually trolling?

Badabing
Originally posted by iceman24567
You have the best empty threats of all time thumb up eek!

iceman24567
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/avatar111224_1.jpg

Account Restricted

You may wanna get used to seeing this. uhuh

stick out tongue

Mindset
iceman24567

Account Deleted

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
iceman24567

Account Deleted laughing out loud

The Nuul
laughing out loud

The Nuul
iceman24567

Life Unrestricted

iceman24567
sad

Badabing
Originally posted by iceman24567
sad I take it back...grumpy

stick out tongue

The Nuul
I don't...

Glads still wins.

Knowsbleed33
BFR or bust.

KingD19
Nuul, I would still like to understand exactly how Gladiator could BFR Juggernaut. Care to enlighten me?

Warlord
Like he did to Hulk only he can actually throw him in spce when he reaches stratosphere instead of waiting to be thunderclaped

Survivor19
Grab his arm and throw him far away, duh.
Or grab his helmet and throw him far away.
Or fly into the ground and lift Juggernaut with ground he stands on and throw him far away.
Something like simply throwing him far away will do as well.

But if he'd try to go h2h, all Juggs has to do is headbutt him.

KingD19
You keep talking about throwing, knocking him far away. But Juggs has fought Thor, Hulk, etc.... The only person who physically knocked him far away, and when I say physically I say off panel, so we assume it was physical, was Onslaught.

Why couldn't Thor or Hulk, or WWH, or any of them knock him away?

Juk3n
You keep talking about throwing, knocking him far away. But Juggs has fought Thor, Hulk, etc.... The only person who physically knocked him far away, and when I say physically I say off panel, so we assume it was physical, was Onslaught.

Why couldn't Thor or Hulk, or WWH, or any of them knock him away?

PIS, Glads can fly from earth to the sun in like 0.001 seconds, he can prolly grab Juggs and fly him into the sun in 0.002 seconds. How much does juggs weigh? not enough to matter to Glads. It's a viable tactic for Gladiator to dump Juggs in orbit.

And the answer to your question KingD19, of "why it hasnt been done" is because, it wouldn't make for very entertaining comic book fight.. You should know that in comics characters rarely use their full potential in any enounter, especially when such hugh power levels are involved. Otherwise Galds and Superman would fight every encounter at maximum velocity.

Survivor19
Hulk has thrown him, grabbing by helmet...
Juggs IMO can't really be BFRd by being punched, at least in KMC, due to forcefield, that was shown to diminish the impacts. Or so it seemed to me.
Also, what WWH did to him is essentially judo throw...

KingD19
Ooooo, you mean Hulk who was amped by Celestial Tech?? IF that's what you're talking about, he didn't throw him that far away.

illadelph12
Gladiator wins via helmet removal and super-whistling.

KingD19
What is he Quail-Man now?

chomperx9
You've been on double secret probation for months. evillaugh

biscuits i promise you know you can count on me big grin crosses fingers

Survivor19
No, i mean regular Hulk.
Admitedly, he didn't throw Juggs that far, but tactic is viable.

h1a8
Nuul, I would still like to understand exactly how Gladiator could BFR Juggernaut. Care to enlighten me?

Uppercut him into space.
Superman did that to Lobo and Lobo weighs almost double of what Juggernaut weights. So if you accept that Gladiator's strength is comparable to Superman's then Gladiator can bfr Juggs in one punch too (but easier).

Also Thor did it to his uncle who nearly weighs as much as Juggs. Assuming Gladiator and Thor have comparable strength too of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.