Big Barda (with all gear) vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Barda has the Apokolips armor, flying disks, Mega Rod, and Mother Box. Who wins?

Warlord
Apokalypse

Prep-Man
Apocalypse?

Warlord
Apocalypse

Prep-Man
really? i think it would be a good fight (only due to Apocalypse's veratility), but Barda's strength and durability is increased with armor and she is just as versatile with the MB and Rod.

Warlord
yep but Apocalypse has a vast array of powers too. He is like Martian Manhunter for me. and if we add his tech he can take this. Not easily but he can do it

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
yep but Apocalypse has a vast array of powers too. He is like Martian Manhunter for me. and if we add his tech he can take this. Not easily but he can do it

you can't get much more powerful than the Mother Box. it's been shown to manipulate magic energy, telepathic assualts, matter manipulation, teleportation, sensing, battle tips, etc... what can Apoc do that Barda can't with her tech and armor?

Prep-Man
Some hot pics of barda:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/big%20barda/iagainstcomics/barda/cannon2.jpg

http://comiccoverage.typepad.com/comic_coverage/images/2007/05/21/jla_33_2.jpg

Warlord
Barda's power have limits I just think Apocalypse can push her to the edge.

The motherbox is the only reason this is not an easy fight for Apocalypse

Prep-Man
Barda's power have limits I just think Apocalypse can push her to the edge.

The motherbox is the only reason this is not an easy fight for Apocalypse

Everyone has limits. Same with Apoc, but Barda has shown to do more with her power.

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Everyone has limits. Same with Apoc, but Barda has shown to do more with her power.

I would debate that but as I said Ihave read her mostly in JLA.

Apocalypse is one of the most versatile characters in Marvel and for now I'm going with him ftw

Prep-Man
i haven't seen apoc do anything barda couldn't. except maybe high end telepathy, but telepathy doesn't always work on new gods.

Warlord
i haven't seen apoc do anything barda couldn't. except maybe high end telepathy, but telepathy doesn't always work on new gods.

shapeshift would give him advantage in h2h combat and if at the same time he attacks his mind with high end tellepathy on par with some of the greates in MU eventually he could take her down IMO.

If he is allowed to use his celestial tech for amping this is going to be even shorter

Prep-Man
shapeshift would give him advantage in h2h combat and if at the same time he attacks his mind with high end tellepathy on par with some of the greates in MU eventually he could take her down IMO.

If he is allowed to use his celestial tech for amping this is going to be even shorter

Shapeshift? Barda can also shapeshift and grow tall. like i said, telepathy doens't always work. check out martians trying to effect new gods.

and last, barda has her Apokolips armor, which INCREASES her strength and durability.

Warlord
Shapeshift? Barda can also shapeshift and grow tall. like i said, telepathy doens't always work. check out martians trying to effect new gods.

and last, barda has her Apokolips armor, which INCREASES her strength and durability.

she can shape shift?
like grow more arms etc?

telepathy doesn't always work? yeah but there are instants that works.
From what I know New Gods have resistance but not immunity and Apocalypse given time could overcome it.

Also I vote Celestial amping than new gods amping

I don't say it will be easy but apocalypse can take that

Prep-Man
she can shape shift?
like grow more arms etc?

telepathy doesn't always work? yeah but there are instants that works.
From what I know New Gods have resistance but not immunity and Apocalypse given time could overcome it.

Also I vote Celestial amping than new gods amping

I don't say it will be easy but apocalypse can take that

she's pretty much immune. in the martian manhunter series, it was shown that all new gods were immune to martian telepathy, plus the mother box blocks those types of attacks. and on TOP of that, new gods have a powerful mind of their own. resistance. so, IMO it won't work.

and apoc hardly ever gets that powerful, so celestial amping won't be an issue.

Warlord
Remember what celestial tech did to the horsemen?

Apocalypse can prety much amp himself in great levels ftw

Prep-Man
i wouldn't put a horseman on the level of a high new god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.