Samurai Jack vs Naruto Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
1. each individually

2.all together

Ms.Marvel
jack wins both going by kmc rules. hes faster and stronger then anyone in the series.

XanatosForever
You think he could not win without going by kmc rules?

King Kandy
He wins easily. He has probably gone up against foes with the same powers as any given naruto character before. And being able to one-shot anyone with his sword while probably receiving minimal damage from most jutsu is a huge advantage. He has also taken some serious mindraping before so I think genjutsu won't do much.

psycho gundam
konan rapes him... erm

so do: shino, suigetsu, juugo, kakashi, etc.

KingD19
He gets taken out.

Kakashi
Naruto
Sasuke
Tsunade
Madara
Everybody else

He loses both, badly.

King Kandy
Originally posted by psycho gundam
konan rapes him... erm

so do: shino, suigetsu, juugo, kakashi, etc.
Why do you think guys like suigetsu can beat him? Because he's made of water? Hello jack is the guy who destroyed a water elemental. If you think being non-solid is going to save any of them you are quite mistaken.

WTF is jugo going to do other than beef himself up, shoot easily dodged weak lasers and get carved up in one hit from Jack's sword without effort. Kakashi is going to warp him I guess? Jack beat Chronos who controlled the space-time of the entire universe like Kamui is going to be too much for him... laughing or raikiri as he has taken lightning bolts before with little damage (so kirin level attacks won't do a thing to him).

King Kandy
Originally posted by KingD19
He gets taken out.

Kakashi
Naruto
Sasuke
Tsunade
Madara
Everybody else

He loses both, badly.
Oh wow those guys. They will be standing still compared to Jack and can easily be put down by a single swipe from his sword, esp. tsunade who is too slow to avoid him at all. Madara can teleport but he would be far from the only teleporter/phaser Jack has ever encountered. Jack has taken out teleporting and intangible foes before so Madara will be no different.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by XanatosForever
You think he could not win without going by kmc rules?

not going by his character no.

see the scotsman fight for example. the man was clearly threatening him and ready to fight but jack didnt start fighting until the scotsman was already swinging at him... its not in jacks personality to take people out before they're able to do anything at all.

so... i say one of the tons of genjutsu users out there hits him and by that point its over.

joesha28
Jack's good as dead...

King Kandy
No he will not be "out" when hit with a genjutsu, he has suffered just as intense illusions from much more powerful foes. Wow they stab him for 72 hours he has probably 72 hours worth of injuries in REAL LIFE. I'm sure an illusions going to do oh so much to him. Also he can fight just as well with eyes closed so if he learns about tsukiyomi or other ocular illusions he can carve up the user before ever being subjected.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
not going by his character no.

see the scotsman fight for example. the man was clearly threatening him and ready to fight but jack didnt start fighting until the scotsman was already swinging at him... its not in jacks personality to take people out before they're able to do anything at all.

so... i say one of the tons of genjutsu users out there hits him and by that point its over. I won't reply to your post in the other thread due to the presence of this thread.

The fight against the Scotsman? You mean when he was not there to fight? When you enter a KMC fight, you are there to beat your opponent, and he was not already fighting the Scotsman because of the sheer ridiculousness of the character, but when he knows he is entering a battle, it very much IS in his character to cut down every and all opponents before they do a thing.

Because it is not like Jack has taken illusions before right?

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by NemeBro

The fight against the Scotsman? You mean when he was not there to fight? When you enter a KMC fight, you are there to beat your opponent,

not the kind that exist in naruto unless you can provide specific examples from the show? because otherwise youre generalizing. because he has shown to get past some types of illusions doesnt mean he can fend off any illusion.

NemeBro
not the kind that exist in naruto unless you can provide specific examples from the show? because otherwise youre generalizing. because he has shown to get past some types of illusions doesnt mean he can fend off any illusion. So because he has shown he can fend off stronger illusions he cannot do so to weaker ones?

What are these "different kinds" of illusions you speak of? Enlighten me.

Ms.Marvel
you didnt answer my question.

can you show me examples of these illusionists in the show?

NemeBro
I didn't actually see the question, it's late and stuff. no expression

I will try to find some vids soon...Or more likely I will just lurk until someone else posts the proof because I am too lazy to do it. 131

Ms.Marvel
it is like three in the morning for you isnt it. mmm

King Kandy
Haunted House is the only illusion feat I specifically remember but I know there are better ones.

NemeBro
it is like three in the morning for you isnt it. mmm Yeah, just got back from a party and am tired and what not, but cannot(Or rather, will not 131) go to sleep.

Slaanesh
Jack get stomp..

Nephthys
Nine-tails probably beats him. Pein & Madara might be able to too...

edit: In fact Madara could easily kill Jack. Just constantly phase and outlive him.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Nephthys

edit: In fact Madara could easily kill Jack. Just constantly phase and outlive him.
Yeah, cause he's shown that he can phase before a hypersonic speed fighter can cut him in half.

Ban Mido
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=663545&content=music Eddie Rath wins....his songs sway any decision...c'mon...he's a Rapper..who raps about naruto and the uchiha clan :3.

XD, but seriously. All at once I feel that's insane all those jutsus and people coming in at once? Then again I've seen jack battle a few people at once but still....idk... round 1 I see jack...idk...he would probably fair pretty well.

2 though I just idk...but Jack has some insane feats :/....

Ehh I'll wait to see what develops....I see both sides bringing good points..and it's been awhile since I seen ol jack in action but I know he's no push over. so gah..hmm

Nephthys
That in itself is debatable but its pointless. If Jack's fighting the entire Naruto universe, what do you think the likelyhood is that he'll start off standing right next to Madara, instantly know that if he doesn't kill him he'll lose and then kill him? Not very high is my guess.

Heck, Madara and Hidan could run away together to the mountains and have immortal gay buttsekks while Jack dies of old age.

XanatosForever
That in itself is debatable but its pointless. If Jack's fighting the entire Naruto universe, what do you think the likelyhood is that he'll start off standing right next to Madara, instantly know that if he doesn't kill him he'll lose and then kill him? Not very high is my guess.

Heck, Madara and Hidan could run away together to the mountains and have immortal gay buttsekks while Jack dies of old age.

Which is kinda the situation between Jack and Aku, sans the ghey buttsecks because Aku is a lonely ol' perv. no expression

KingD19
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Yeah, cause he's shown that he can phase before a hypersonic speed fighter can cut him in half.

Actually yes, he has. When Sasuke cut him(Sasuke is one of the fastest people in the Narutoverse), he fell down, then got back up, okay. All he did was complain about the speed of the attack.

And the Narutoverse has shown much higher speeds than Jack.

dadudemon

This idea that Jack won't do anything is absurd.

4 of the tops assassins in the world were hired by Aku to expertly ambush and kill Jack. They had amazing speed,strength, accuracy, etc. feats, themselves, each being the top of their game.

He killed all of them, avoided their trap, and sheathed his sword, all before a drop off water fell about 7 feet onto the porch.

And, no, he didn't have prep, at all. 0. It was an expertly set ambush. Jack is just so badass that he got them all.

KingD19
Jack is indeed bad ass, but the Narutoverse is just on a higher level as a standard. Combatants usually move so fast that they aren't seen, you just hear the clashes.

Jugglenaut
Actually yes, he has. When Sasuke cut him(Sasuke is one of the fastest people in the Narutoverse), he fell down, then got back up, okay. All he did was complain about the speed of the attack.

And the Narutoverse has shown much higher speeds than Jack.

laughing
laughing

King Kandy
The stupidity I see here makes my eyes bleed. People are using the absolute dumbest arguments I have seen.

1. Jack has lower speed than Naruto. Based on what? Jack has killed an entire room of bounty hunters before a cup fell. He blocks machine gun fire with ease whereas naruto fighters have trouble dodging slow ass moves like rasenshuriken. Seriously it took two seconds for naruto's clones to punch pain and they were RIGHT NEXT TO HIM.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/442/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/442/11/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/442/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/442/13/

Wow with awesome speed feats like this, how can Jack possibly compare? Oh wait it would have taken less than a second for Jack to slice Pain cleanly in two. I guess, contrary to the unsupported claims made by some people, Jack IS significantly faster than characters in Naruto.

2. Madara will outlast Jack with phasing. Oh yeah right. No, I see the point. Jack has no way of defeating a being who can teleport, a being who can phase, a being who is immune to all conventional attacks... oh wait that's Aku i'm describing and Jack has already easily beat him and entities who are even superior to him.

Madara will not tire Jack out, either. Jack has fought and defeated entire armies in hour-long struggles and wasn't in bad shape by the end. How about when he fought demongo's summons that could come back whenever they were slain? He fought them for huge periods of time without really getting hurt. If an army of unkillable super-warriors can't put him down, how is one character who can phase, but who's phasing is governed by his slow reaction time (remember his rather unimpressive showing where Kakashi and Yamato easily found a way to prevent him from attacking?) going to be able to put him down?

dadudemon
Originally posted by King Kandy
The stupidity I see here makes my eyes bleed. People are using the absolute dumbest arguments I have seen.

1. Jack has lower speed than Naruto. Based on what? Jack has killed an entire room of bounty hunters before a cup fell. He blocks machine gun fire with ease whereas naruto fighters have trouble dodging slow ass moves like rasenshuriken. Seriously it took two seconds for naruto's clones to punch pain and they were RIGHT NEXT TO HIM.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/442/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/442/11/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/442/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/442/13/

Wow with awesome speed feats like this, how can Jack possibly compare? Oh wait it would have taken less than a second for Jack to slice Pain cleanly in two. I guess, contrary to the unsupported claims made by some people, Jack IS significantly faster than characters in Naruto.

2. Madara will outlast Jack with phasing. Oh yeah right. No, I see the point. Jack has no way of defeating a being who can teleport, a being who can phase, a being who is immune to all conventional attacks... oh wait that's Aku i'm describing and Jack has already easily beat him and entities who are even superior to him.

Madara will not tire Jack out, either. Jack has fought and defeated entire armies in hour-long struggles and wasn't in bad shape by the end. How about when he fought demongo's summons that could come back whenever they were slain? He fought them for huge periods of time without really getting hurt. If an army of unkillable super-warriors can't put him down, how is one character who can phase, but who's phasing is governed by his slow reaction time (remember his rather unimpressive showing where Kakashi and Yamato easily found a way to prevent him from attacking?) going to be able to put him down?

All very good points. I even think "adamantium" was used at one pint in the show. I think it even went by that name. His sword cut that. Remember that super robot made out of adamantium that Jack could not cut, at first? Despite jack cutting through large metal robots that easily cut through just about anything, Jack slices through them like butter. He called down magics from the heavens to cut through that super bot. A bot that would solo the Nautoverse, btw. (Every last person in Naruto would have no way of destroying it...that's kind of the point of being made out of an indestructable metal. lol....maybe a lightening attack would short it out....but I highly doubt taht that would work....surely the bot was built better than that if it is to stand up to someone like Jack....else jack just throw a bucket of water on the bot and be done with it...)

His sword is a divine sword and nthing but another enchanted sword can stand up to it.

NemeBro

Heck, Madara and Hidan could run away together to the mountains and have immortal gay buttsekks while Jack dies of old age. That would be what we call a forfeit.

NemeBro

And the Narutoverse has shown much higher speeds than Jack. The fastest speed feats in Naruto are barely supersonic.

Lol.

Nephthys
Actually I was drawing attention to the point that if he is taking on the whole Naruto cast then its very unlikely that he'll start off right next to Madara.

No its a legitimate tactic utilising one of the characters key attributes. KMC doesn't have a time-limit on battles. Or buttsexx

Maybe that was becuase Jack has a special katana that can actually harm Aku. Sadly he doesn't have a plot-device instant-win here.

NemeBro
If two people were to get into a fight, one guy ran away, and then he outlived the guy who was going to actually fight, would you say the second guy won the fight?

dadudemon
Actually I was drawing attention to the point that if he is taking on the whole Naruto cast then its very unlikely that he'll start off right next to Madara.

It's all about context.

My post doesn't really address that point in your post, at all.

Rather, it very specifically addressed this point in your post:

That in itself is debatable but its pointless.

That particular point in your post addressed this point in Jugglenaut's post:

Originally posted by Jugglenaut

I understand that this is the internet and things can get confusing. No worries.

dadudemon
If two people were to get into a fight, one guy ran away, and then he outlived the guy who was going to actually fight, would you say the second guy won the fight?

If the point of the fight was to be the last one alive, the, no, he didn't win.

However, if you run away from a fight, that really is a forfeit. It's called giving up. no expression

Magee
Originally posted by Ban Mido
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=663545&content=music Eddie Rath wins....his songs sway any decision...c'mon...he's a Rapper..who raps about naruto and the uchiha clan :3. This is amazing. Sharingan in the eye rofl what the ****.

SuperLuigi

running away is worse than dying in battle erm

dadudemon
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
running away is worse than dying in battle erm

It's called "live to die another day."

These are ninja. Ninja are not like samurai. They didn't follow Bushido.

Doing something dishonorable is perfectly acceptable, for a shinobi. In fact, it is exactly why they existed: to do dishonorable things.

King Kandy
Jack himself has run away a few times. There are some battles that just aren't worth fighting.

Nephthys
I'd say he lost the fight but won the war.

NemeBro
I'd say he lost the fight but won the war. Shut up.

Hellspawn28
Jack should win both since he is fast enough to avoid bullets, and was able to go toe-to-toe with Aku, aka: "The Shapeshifting Master of Darkness". Bleach or One Piece universe would be a better match up.

King Kandy
He doesn't go toe-to-toe with Aku, he easily defeats him. Aku has never really given him much trouble one on one, that's why he has to use servants to do it.

NemeBro
Um, actually, Aku has given Jack trouble, a few times.

Especially when they were unarmed and both in human form. Though Aku later cheated.

King Kandy
Eh. Yeah, sometimes Aku has been able to get an edge. It seems like most of the time Jack can beat him though, especially if he's in his regular form.

KingD19
Aku doesn't give Jack trouble because Jack has a magic sword that cut's through his inky blackness like scissors through construction paper.

SuperLuigi
Aku doesn't give Jack trouble because Jack has a magic sword that cut's through his inky blackness like scissors through construction paper.

i swear i read "unarmed in human form" keyword "unarmed"

KingD19
^ I swear I read the other posts that weren't talking about the one time they were unarmed and one on one.

SuperLuigi
he said aku has given jack trouble especially unarmed

you replied aku doesnt give jack trouble because of the magic sword

the only post related aku giving him trouble is when he is unarmed and you brought up the sword when no one was talking about it

Nephthys
down *sniff*

King Kandy
It cuts through anything like scissors through construction paper. It's not a weakness unique to Aku, he's no more susceptible than anything else.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How does this go? Does Jack face everyone from Naruto one at a time or does he face them all at the same time?

I know for a fact he stomps in the former, from what I recall of his series.

King Kandy
There are two rounds, one for the former and one for the latter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.