Yoda Vs. 4 Ringwraiths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
Setting is the plains of Naboo.

Bloodlust is on
Ringwraiths are not immortal for this fight. Tell me what you think

Robtard
Only ring wraith that would have a chance is the Witch-King of Angmar, that is if the protective prophecy of only a non penis-wielder can kill him and his magical protection is done away with.

So Yoda cuts them down; quickly too.

jaden101
This fight would last about as long as when the 2 clone troopers got the order to kill Yoda.

He would kill all 4 in one move.

DarthDaniel1001
Yoda wins, but not THAT quickly. The Ringwraiths are all skilled swordsmen. I'd give each of them about 50 seconds before they're dead.

XanatosForever
Assuming their weapons could stand up to a lightsaber. I am willing to bet they are not, so I give them 25 seconds.

Ms.Marvel
yoda wins easily.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by jaden101
This fight would last about as long as when the 2 clone troopers got the order to kill Yoda.

He would kill all 4 in one move.

BruceSkywalker
too easily yoda

jaden101
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Yoda wins, but not THAT quickly. The Ringwraiths are all skilled swordsmen. I'd give each of them about 50 seconds before they're dead.

None of them seem particularly skilled on the basis of what you see in the film. Aragorn manages to fight 5 of them off while randomly swinging a sword in one hand and a stick with a flame on the end in the other.

So unless you're suggesting that Aragorn is a more skilled swordsman than Yoda (which is ridiculous) then Yoda would destroy them extremely quickly.

Darth Martin
This is spite. Aragorn scared them away with a stick of fire. Yoda will incinerate them.

Robtard

So unless you're suggesting that Aragorn is a more skilled swordsman than Yoda (which is ridiculous) then Yoda would destroy them extremely quickly.

Irrelevant to the thread, but since this thread is basically dead.

I'd say that Aragorn has more skill with his sword than Yoda with sabre. Yoda has abilities granted to him by the Force that make him deadlier overall, the speed, precog, flipping about etc.

Make them equal where the fight is determined on swordsmanship alone, I'd say Aragorn would eviscerate Yoda in a matter of minutes, if not seconds.

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
Irrelevant to the thread, but since this thread is basically dead.

I'd say that Aragorn has more skill with his sword than Yoda with sabre. Yoda has abilities granted to him by the Force that make him deadlier overall, the speed, precog, flipping about etc.

Make them equal where the fight is determined on swordsmanship alone, I'd say Aragorn would eviscerate Yoda in a matter of minutes, if not seconds.

Wrong. Yoda uses the force to compensate for age...Not lack of skill with a sabre...Some 800 years of training makes him far more skilled with a sabre than Aragorn with a sword. Just because he has to rely on the force more to use those abilities doesn't mean he is less skilled.

Robtard
Wrong. Yoda uses the force to compensate for age...Not lack of skill with a sabre...Some 800 years of training makes him far more skilled with a sabre than Aragorn with a sword. Just because he has to rely on the force more to use those abilities doesn't mean he is less skilled.

Realistically, centuries of training should make someone better than someone with only many decades, not taking into account raw talent and maxing out levels of skill. So yes.

From the movies though, Aragorn was far more skilled. Yoda's best attacked her while he was flipping/flyign about. Other than that, it was basic swings and blocks. Aragorn had tons of flair, even taking out one opponent while he blocked another with his off hand and dodged a third.

Same can be said for McLeod from Highlander, he should be better than Aragorn, but the fight choreography in the film isn't on par with LOTR.

Edit: So RIGHT, ha!

Ms.Marvel
Realistically, centuries of training should make someone better than someone with only many decades, not taking into account raw talent and maxing out levels of skill. So yes.

From the movies though, Aragorn was far more skilled. Yoda's best attacked her while he was flipping/flyign about. Other than that, it was basic swings and blocks. Aragorn had tons of flair, even taking out one opponent while he blocked another with his off hand and dodged a third.

Same can be said for McLeod from Highlander, he should be better than Aragorn, but the fight choreography in the film isn't on par with LOTR.

that stems more from the type of fighting they did imo.

if you look at aragorns one on one fight with with lurtz you see that he fights in just as linear a form as yoda does. all the theatrics involved in fighting multiple people is just wasted movements against one person.

edit-

in fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geMOjj4o2Jg

to be honest his swordmanship resembled lukes in return of the jedi, AKA ray charcles with a baseball bat.

snoopdogg
How formidable would a 300 year old Yoda be?

ShadowFiend
as far as I remember the swords seem to be iron with a poison coating. I mean i dont remember very well cause it has been awhile since I have seen it.... But Yodas LS will cut through the swords. And if not Yoda is too fast for anyone other then a Jedi so he kills them all... I wont say the seconds but its less then a minute.

jaden101

"Flair" doesn't equate to skill though. If all you need are basic swings and blocks to win then that's what you apply. You don't put in "flair" just for the sake of it.

Yoda would wipe the floor with ALL the ring wraiths AND Aragorn at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.