Daredevil versus Kevin...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Kevin (Sin City) versus Daredevil. Fight takes place on the rooftops where BullsEye pwned Elektra, in the pouring rain.

Kevin is unarmed, Daredevil has his stick thingies haermm Whatever they're called.

TO THE DEATH headbang

gobstakid777
kevin rapes DD's blind ass

Rogue Jedi
I dunno, man. DD is pretty badass.

XanatosForever
They are actually called batons, so...yeah. no expression

That being said, in a downpour I believe Murdock has the advantage.

Rogue Jedi
Batons, stick thingies, same shit.

NemeBro
Kevin is much too fast.

Rogue Jedi
Faster than DD? Not by much, if at all.

BruceSkywalker
who is kevin?

i don't remember his feats?

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kevin is much too fast.

Bi-man, DD was dodging bullets, his senses allowed him the ability to track them in a manner which slowed them down from his perspective. The fight in the bar, that scene.

gobstakid777
u remeber how fast, and SILENT, kevin was, he was ostensibly supernatural.DD gets owned

Rogue Jedi
DD is just as fast fighting, and silent? Dude, DD has sonar.

Robtard
Originally posted by gobstakid777
u remeber how fast, and SILENT, kevin was, he was ostensibly supernatural.DD gets owned

He had decent speed, he's not as fast as DD though. You have to remember, he was fast enough to avoid Marv (at first), but Marv is slow as shit.

DD's enhanced abilities allow him to time bullets given a decent range, as seen.

Rogue Jedi
Borderline bullet timer yes

BruceSkywalker
as i have just re watched sin city... kevin the little pipsqueak with glasses, he's fast, but DD radar sense should help here a lot..

Rogue Jedi
And his superior speed.

Tattoos N Scars
Let's compare both men's primary opponents. Kingpin gave DD all he could handle...and was beating his ass much of that fight. Kingpin is a strong dude..so, how would he compare to Marv...another strong dude? Do you see Marv beatin' down Kingpin? Kevin beat down Marv more thoroughly than what DD did to Kingpin. I know this could be considered faulty logic...but, I give Kevin the win based on a better performance against a top notch opponent.

gobstakid777
I feel dizzy AND DRUNK AS HEL
AS I SAID B4 Krvin stonps

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Let's compare both men's primary opponents. Kingpin gave DD all he could handle...and was beating his ass much of that fight. Kingpin is a strong dude..so, how would he compare to Marv...another strong dude? Do you see Marv beatin' down Kingpin? Kevin beat down Marv more thoroughly than what DD did to Kingpin. I know this could be considered faulty logic...but, I give Kevin the win based on a better performance against a top notch opponent. Kevin beat Marv down with a sledgehammer, dude.

Darth Martin
Kevin wins. All he needs is a state of the art stereo system and a sledgehammer.

Rogue Jedi
No has!!!

Darth Martin
He still wins. He's too fast. He gave Marv problems.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, Marv was SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

NemeBro
Kevin dodged bullets shot from Marv from no more than three meters away.

How did no one else catch this? no expression

Marv was slow...How? Because he's big? Can you point him out being slow? He showed incredibly impressive agility like three minutes after his introducting into the movie, and has decent fighting speed, Marv is by no stretch of the word "slow."

Kingpin was beating the SHIT out of DD most of the fight, Kevin held his own against Marv, a superior opponent, and beat him their first fight, though it was admittedly a surprise attack.

gobstakid777
yea like i said b4, kevin wails on DD's blind ass.that radar sense only works if there is sound,which kevin's absence of is very effective.by the time DD knows sumthin is up, he'll be gettin his fingers sucked off
kevin in a semi-curbstomp

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kevin dodged bullets shot from Marv from no more than three meters away.

How did no one else catch this? no expression

Marv was slow...How? Because he's big? Can you point him out being slow? He showed incredibly impressive agility like three minutes after his introducting into the movie, and has decent fighting speed, Marv is by no stretch of the word "slow."

Kingpin was beating the SHIT out of DD most of the fight, Kevin held his own against Marv, a superior opponent, and beat him their first fight, though it was admittedly a surprise attack. He most certainly did not, Kevin was at least twenty or thirty feet away. It was WAY farther than 3 meters. And he didn't "Dodge", he merely moved side to side to present himself as a harder target to hit. It's not like he dodged bullets like YuLaw did.

Yes, compared to a speedster like Kevin or DD, Marv is slow, waaaaaaaaay slower than they are.

Kevin, yes, he blindsided Marv, beat him with a SLEDGEHAMMER. All Kevin did with his hands is piss Marv off, make him bleed a bit.

Put Kevin in the opening fight scene in DD, where DD takes out the entire bar, you think Kevin survives? Hell to the no.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gobstakid777
yea like i said b4, kevin wails on DD's blind ass.that radar sense only works if there is sound,which kevin's absence of is very effective.by the time DD knows sumthin is up, he'll be gettin his fingers sucked off
kevin in a semi-curbstomp Read the OP, dude, they are fighting on the rooftops in the pouring rain.

gobstakid777
oh.well i still give kevin his speed.

Rogue Jedi
Which DD has more of. Tell me this, why did Kevin resort to using the sledgehammer on Marv?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.