Nemesis VS Alien Entity VS LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Three of the most "omnipotent" Marvel characters in an all-out brawl.

Nemesis has all 7 Infinity Gems.

Who shall triumph and destroy/re-create the Omniverse??

golem370
LT is over the Omniverse

gobstakid777
nemesis ain't doin shit,and agree w/ above .LT wins

rotiart
Alien entity never really fought... So while encompassassing the creation of the universe... He may be just a guy with a glass jaw...

Wasnt nemesis defeated by the ultraverse peeps? And the gems were sentient so they resist his using their full power?

Knowsbleed33
LT
AE
Nemesis

guy222
Living Tribunal

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Living Tribunal

Master Court
Who the Hell is the Alien Entity? Is he the dude that took Reed back to pre-time and "made the universe"?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Master Court
Who the Hell is the Alien Entity? Is he the dude that took Reed back to pre-time and "made the universe"?
Yes

Master Court
Oh. Then he f*cking loses big time. He didn't even create the universe. He just muttered some words. I know he muttered THE words, and the whole movement theory bullsh*t, but it's bullsh*t. The One Above All obviously created everything. It's the obvious answer. If God's there, he created everything. If they don't have a God character, then they can use evolution and aliens and sh*t. But they can't do both! I wish they wouldn't let writers come up with their own bullsh*t like that. Then the next guy can go "No, THIS is how the universe was created." It's bullsh*t! Like DC. On the one hand they hold that Aquaman can TP humans to a degree because they evolved from fish or some bullsh*t. But then they also have God, and the angels and sh*t look human. WTF!?

The Alien Entity was worthless, as was that whole f*cking story. Except for when Sue's words were shaky after long hours of screaming orgasms thanks to the Extra-LD.

This is Nemesis vs LT.

DarthZoom
LT

gobstakid777
Like I said b4, IG ain't doin jack shit to either and based on Mastah Courtizzle's post it seems AE ain't gonna be able to do shit either. LT curbstomps both of them

xJLxKing
LT
AE

Mr Master
Originally posted by Master Court

Oh. Then he f*cking loses big time. He didn't even create the universe. He just muttered some words. I know he muttered THE words, and the whole movement theory bullsh*t, but it's bullsh*t. The One Above All obviously created everything. It's the obvious answer. If God's there, he created everything. If they don't have a God character, then they can use evolution and aliens and sh*t. But they can't do both! I wish they wouldn't let writers come up with their own bullsh*t like that. Then the next guy can go "No, THIS is how the universe was created." It's bullsh*t! Like DC. On the one hand they hold that Aquaman can TP humans to a degree because they evolved from fish or some bullsh*t. But then they also have God, and the angels and sh*t look human. WTF!?

The Alien Entity was worthless, as was that whole f*cking story.

facepalm

If this is Nemesis, as in the original Infinity Being ...

... Nemesis wins.

Ultraverse/Avengers Nemesis was plagued by the Infinity Gems
which had become sentient,
this made it vulnerable, and weak,
and yet, it still managed to oblitarate the 616 Reality & the Ultraverse,
while seemingly maintaining the balance of the Omniverse,
which is incredible considering it wiped out then rearranged
the Prime Realities of both Multiverses.

Alien Entity is now basically the embodiment of the Fires of Creation (original Big Bang)

LT was created withIN said Big Bang.
(but after its creation became the most powerful entity in the present, beneath TOAA)

LT has only been conclusively surpassed on panel by the GOD-child Protege,
and THOTI.
Where the LT stands in comparison with the energies that created him (Big Bang-Alien Entity)
is anyone's guess.

IMO though:

Original Infinity Being (Nemesis) is #1
LT would be #2
AE #3
(although ... between the LT & the AE, it could go either way)

occultdestroyer
Thanks for your input, Mr. M.

Mods can close this thread now, if they want to.

Master Court
Originally posted by Mr Master
Alien Entity is now basically the embodiment of the Fires of Creation (original Big Bang)

The truth is, Alien Entity is a sh*tty character. That alone makes him worthless. Every time I read more of the story, it was like getting reconstructive ass surgery. No matter what the Alien Entity is or is suppose to be, he's still an annoying piece of sh*t who's always gimping and mincing around trying to boggle everyone with his hippe-on-weed philosophical questions and jerkin his gherkin at the thought that he's a mysterious enigma.

Alien Entity sucks!

LT wins because I f*cking pay him too!

bbrem123
so angry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.