mysterio vs Dr Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
what the thread title says ^

so who wins ?

batdude123
no expression

Mindset
Mysterio.

Mysterio > Spiderman > Omega > Dr. Fate

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
Mysterio.

Mysterio > Spiderman > Omega > Dr. Fate your saying spiderman can take out DR fate ?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by chomperx9
what the thread title says ^

so who wins ? almost an asian hulk class thread....almost

better luck next time

chomperx9
i thought DR fate was a powerful magician and all that. he can teleport through dimensions and stuff.

why is he not a good opponent for mysterio ?

psycho gundam
profiled

and inb4flamage

Mindset
i thought DR fate was a powerful magician and all that. he can teleport through dimensions and stuff.

why is he not a good opponent for mysterio ? Because Mysterio is way too strong for him. no expression

chomperx9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
profiled

and inb4flamage cant answer the question i guess

chomperx9
Because Mysterio is way too strong for him. no expression i thought if spiderman can handle mysterio then DR fate would be ok

Mindset
Dr. Fate can't handle Spiderman.

One punch and he's dead.

psycho gundam
laughing confused

chomperx9
Dr. Fate can't handle Spiderman.

One punch and he's dead. how would spidey lay a finger on fate when he can teleport. fate can banish spidey if he wanted to.

thanos-prime

why is he not a good opponent for mysterio ? because mysterio gets stomped

Mindset
how would spidey lay a finger on fate when he can teleport. fate can banish spidey if he wanted to. Spider sense.

He'd dodge it.

chomperx9
Spider sense.

He'd dodge it. yeah he can dodge a physical attack. but how is he gonna dodge a spell ?

Mindset
Move out of the way.

Digi
Unintentional spite. Fate at his best is Skyfather level. Mysterio is a C-list Spidey villain.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.